Odell Embarrassing Us Yet Again...
-
He suck without a doubt. We should have listened to the Giants fans.
-
@the-gipper said:
Good thing you weren’t around Southern California in 1969.
Shall we call up the Captain?
️
-
That song is from the 70's, but still relevent. I was stationed in CA then.
-
@the-gipper said:
Good thing you weren’t around Southern California in 1969.
Shall we call up the Captain?
️
-
-
That didn't age well.
I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns.
On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?
-
That didn't age well.
I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns.
On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?
I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns.
On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?
I'd be somewhat shocked if OBJ is on the Browns next season.
-
So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...
So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...
This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it.
-
So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...
This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it.
This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it.
People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up
-
So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...
This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it.
This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it.
People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up
Come On!! Get back on your feet #13...?
-
This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it.
People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up
People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up
Yea, it's interesting that OBJ blamed last years weak production on a season-long injury that was operated on in the offseason. Sooooooo, here we begin 2020, and he looks just like he did last year. Weird. I thought his injury was fixed? What, what. Time to jiggle that wally whop. This story ain't passing the pu pu platter.
-
OK, cleaned up most of the political nonsense...
There's one thread for that on this forum.. Take it there please... And if it was up to me it wouldn't even be here... Or head over to the poli board instead...
-
Haters gonna hate
-
At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem....
Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!
-
At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem....
Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!
Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!
Couldn't be more chill if I tried. I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc
I expect no more out of others than I do myself - but also no less.... Pretty simple, yet highly effective way to live.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login