Skip to content

Odell Embarrassing Us Yet Again...

The Browns Board
65 25 2.7k 1
  • @icecube said:

    This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it. 

    People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up

    @nickers said:

    People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up

    Yea, it's interesting that OBJ blamed last years weak production on a season-long injury that was operated on in the offseason. Sooooooo, here we begin 2020, and he looks just like he did last year. Weird. I thought his injury was fixed? What, what. Time to jiggle that wally whop. This story ain't passing the pu pu platter.  

  • OK, cleaned up most of the political nonsense...  

    There's one thread for that on this forum.. Take it there please... And if it was up to me it wouldn't even be here... Or head over to the poli board instead... 

    @hoorta said:

    OK, cleaned up most of the political nonsense...  

    There's one thread for that on this forum.. Take it there please... And if it was up to me it wouldn't even be here... Or head over to the poli board instead... 

    If it was up to you the poli board wouldn't exist either. ?

  • This is a much better jam. Hotel is so overrated. 

  • At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem.... 

  • Haters gonna hate

  • At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem.... 

    @d-bone said:

    At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem.... 

    Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!

  • @d-bone said:

    At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem.... 

    Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!

    Couldn't be more chill if I tried. I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc

    I expect no more out of others than I do myself - but also no less.... Pretty simple, yet highly effective way to live.  

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!

    Couldn't be more chill if I tried. I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc

    I expect no more out of others than I do myself - but also no less.... Pretty simple, yet highly effective way to live.  

    @d-bone said:

    Couldn't be more chill if I tried.... I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc

    I expect no more out of others than I do myself. Pretty simple and highly effective way to live.  

    What's this competitor shit I'm talking about the vast majority of American doing this ever single time a sporting event is held, it's a NON issue. What do you suppose we do ,  trade our number 1 stud WR so we lose the TD and the double coverage he provided this game and lose, or angering him so much he demands a trade. You should be more worried about the coronovirus and agencies being discredited and abused to fudge up numbers for political reasons. OBJ talking to friend is the very least of our issues in every day life. Enjoy the football and a rare win nite.

  • @d-bone said:

    Couldn't be more chill if I tried.... I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc

    I expect no more out of others than I do myself. Pretty simple and highly effective way to live.  

    What's this competitor shit I'm talking about the vast majority of American doing this ever single time a sporting event is held, it's a NON issue. What do you suppose we do ,  trade our number 1 stud WR so we lose the TD and the double coverage he provided this game and lose, or angering him so much he demands a trade. You should be more worried about the coronovirus and agencies being discredited and abused to fudge up numbers for political reasons. OBJ talking to friend is the very least of our issues in every day life. Enjoy the football and a rare win nite.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    What's this competitor shit I'm talking about the vast majority of American doing this ever single time a sporting event is held, it's a NON issue. What do you suppose we do ,  trade our number 1 stud WR so we lose the TD and the double coverage he provided this game and lose, or angering him so much he demands a trade. You should be more worried about the coronovirus and agencies being discredited and abused to fudge up numbers for political reasons. OBJ talking to friend is the very least of our issues in every day life. Enjoy the football and a rare win nite.

    I was talking about OBJ... A COMPETITOR.

    You brought up comparing him to all of the disrespectful idiots at various events... who by the way I agree with you on. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    What's this competitor shit I'm talking about the vast majority of American doing this ever single time a sporting event is held, it's a NON issue. What do you suppose we do ,  trade our number 1 stud WR so we lose the TD and the double coverage he provided this game and lose, or angering him so much he demands a trade. You should be more worried about the coronovirus and agencies being discredited and abused to fudge up numbers for political reasons. OBJ talking to friend is the very least of our issues in every day life. Enjoy the football and a rare win nite.

    I was talking about OBJ... A COMPETITOR.

    You brought up comparing him to all of the disrespectful idiots at various events... who by the way I agree with you on. 

    @d-bone said:

    I was talking about OBJ... A COMPETITOR.

    You brought up comparing him to all of the disrespectful idiots at various events... who by the way I agree with you on. 

    That's the weird thing I agree with you too... I would think if he stood up silently and been more respectful, that would been great, but you made out like it was some kind of criminal act, no cares anymore. No one I knew cared in 3rd grade, HS, or college till that idiot in "chef "came around.  So Unless you have some kind fucked up political agenda why get so heated . I guarantee you this won't make any media round tomorrow because it's an absolute non-starter. I would prefer him knelling to send some kind of message for social injustice but that's his choice, but the dude was honestly just goofing around. Does that make him a bad person, god NO!   That's OK it's just football. Stop having an aneurysm and enjoy life.

  • @d-bone said:

    I was talking about OBJ... A COMPETITOR.

    You brought up comparing him to all of the disrespectful idiots at various events... who by the way I agree with you on. 

    That's the weird thing I agree with you too... I would think if he stood up silently and been more respectful, that would been great, but you made out like it was some kind of criminal act, no cares anymore. No one I knew cared in 3rd grade, HS, or college till that idiot in "chef "came around.  So Unless you have some kind fucked up political agenda why get so heated . I guarantee you this won't make any media round tomorrow because it's an absolute non-starter. I would prefer him knelling to send some kind of message for social injustice but that's his choice, but the dude was honestly just goofing around. Does that make him a bad person, god NO!   That's OK it's just football. Stop having an aneurysm and enjoy life.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    That's the weird thing I agree with you too... I would think if he stood up silently and been more respectful, that would been great, but you made out like it was some kind of criminal act, no cares anymore. No one I knew cared in 3rd grade, HS, or college till that idiot in "chef "came around.  So Unless you have some kind fucked up political agenda why get so heated . I guarantee you this won't make any media round tomorrow because it's an absolute non-starter. I would prefer him knelling to send some kind of message for social injustice but that's his choice, but the dude was honestly just goofing around. Does that make him a bad person, god NO!   That's OK it's just football. Stop having an aneurysm and enjoy life.

    LOL!! Aneurysm! I threw up a sarcastic observation of our hero....  A hang nail or rash maybe, but hardly an aneurism.  

    I bet those reading this exchange in the morning might have a different view on which one of us had the aneurism. ?

  • @hoorta said:

    OK, cleaned up most of the political nonsense...  

    There's one thread for that on this forum.. Take it there please... And if it was up to me it wouldn't even be here... Or head over to the poli board instead... 

    If it was up to you the poli board wouldn't exist either. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    If it was up to you the poli board wouldn't exist either. ?

    LOL, true that. Some have called to ask the Supreme Leader shut it down, I understand its barely tolerated. You don't like my political POV, I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with you repeatedly calling me a  f**king idiot because you don't agree. There would be plenty of kiddie time outs and warning points to be had if the standards of the Browns forum were applied. Its Steve's show over there, and the inmates run the asylum. Enter at your own risk. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If it was up to you the poli board wouldn't exist either. ?

    LOL, true that. Some have called to ask the Supreme Leader shut it down, I understand its barely tolerated. You don't like my political POV, I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with you repeatedly calling me a  f**king idiot because you don't agree. There would be plenty of kiddie time outs and warning points to be had if the standards of the Browns forum were applied. Its Steve's show over there, and the inmates run the asylum. Enter at your own risk. 

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, true that. Some have called to ask the Supreme Leader shut it down, I understand its barely tolerated. You don't like my political POV, I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with you repeatedly calling me a  f**king idiot because you don't agree. There would be plenty of kiddie time outs and warning points to be had if the standards of the Browns forum were applied. Its Steve's show over there, and the inmates run the asylum. Enter at your own risk. 

    So the "moderator" never moderates. 

    Bold move. ?

  • The Checkdown@thecheckdown
    This angle of Baker's TD pass to OBJ is incredible 👀 @bakermayfield @obj @Browns
  • The Checkdown@thecheckdown
    This angle of Baker's TD pass to OBJ is incredible 👀 @bakermayfield @obj @Browns
  • @gorka said:

    There appears to be a moratorium on shitting on OBJ in this thread.

    Pun intended.

    One good game does not define a career, right?

  • @gorka said:

    There appears to be a moratorium on shitting on OBJ in this thread.

    Pun intended.

    One good game does not define a career, right?

    @nickers said:

    One good game does not define a career, right?

    I hope we as a fanbase have not fallen so far that when our stud WR has an average game (for a stud anyway) , we shit all over ourselves.

    Pun also intended.