Skip to content

Win-Loss predictions

Locked The Browns Board
51 14 1.6k
  • @the-gipper said:

    What a cretin you really are.  I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details.  It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein. 

    No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history.  I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger.  But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams.   Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference.  Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns.  You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say:  Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play. 

    But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was. 

    And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition. 

    And actually,  it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant".   That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll.  You are only citing the year they made the playoffs.  So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it. 

    1339.gif

    Yeah, like I'm gonna read that mess. Go pound salt.

    The rainbow colors were clever though!

    @gorka said:

    1339.gif

    Yeah, like I'm gonna read that mess. Go pound salt.

    I see that you have waived your Confederate Flag:

    White Flag GIFs | Tenor

  • @gorka said:

    1339.gif

    Yeah, like I'm gonna read that mess. Go pound salt.

    I see that you have waived your Confederate Flag:

    White Flag GIFs | Tenor

    @the-gipper said:

    I see that you have waived your Confederate Flag:

    Those rainbow colors were clever though!

  • @the-gipper said:

    I see that you have waived your Confederate Flag:

    Those rainbow colors were clever though!

    @gorka said:

    Those rainbow colors were clever though!

    @gorka said:

    Those rainbow colors were clever though!

    Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post.  Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.  

  • @gorka said:

    Those rainbow colors were clever though!

    @gorka said:

    Those rainbow colors were clever though!

    Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post.  Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.  

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post.  Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.  

    Do you wave your rainbow flag?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post.  Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.  

    Do you wave your rainbow flag?

    @gorka said:

    Do you wave your rainbow flag?

    Why?  Would it intimidate you or make you insecure in your masculinity?

  • @gorka said:

    Do you wave your rainbow flag?

    Why?  Would it intimidate you or make you insecure in your masculinity?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why?  Would it intimidate you or make you insecure in your masculinity?

    No, just curious.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why?  Would it intimidate you or make you insecure in your masculinity?

    No, just curious.

    @gorka said:

    No, just curious.

    Why? Do I make you insecure in your masculinity? 

  • @gorka said:

    No, just curious.

    Why? Do I make you insecure in your masculinity? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Why? Do I make you insecure in your masculinity? 

    No, not at all.

    Keep trying.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why? Do I make you insecure in your masculinity? 

    No, not at all.

    Keep trying.

    @gorka said:

    No, not at all.

    I have been hit on by gay men before, and I recognize it when it happens.  Its happening. 

  • @gorka said:

    No, not at all.

    I have been hit on by gay men before, and I recognize it when it happens.  Its happening. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I have been hit on by gay men before, and I recognize it when it happens.  Its happening. 

    You wish it was happening. Sorry to disappoint you.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have been hit on by gay men before, and I recognize it when it happens.  Its happening. 

    You wish it was happening. Sorry to disappoint you.

    @gorka said:

    You wish it was happening. Sorry to disappoint you.

    No, I am sorry to disappoint YOU.  Maybe Dutch will be more receptive to your advances. 

  • @gorka said:

    You wish it was happening. Sorry to disappoint you.

    No, I am sorry to disappoint YOU.  Maybe Dutch will be more receptive to your advances. 

    Where'd ya go?

    @the-gipper said:

    No, I am sorry to disappoint YOU.  Maybe Dutch will be more receptive to your advances. 

    No, sorry to disappoint YOU. I can go to your level and play  "I know you are" all day if you like.

    Your turn child.

  • Where'd ya go?

    @the-gipper said:

    No, I am sorry to disappoint YOU.  Maybe Dutch will be more receptive to your advances. 

    No, sorry to disappoint YOU. I can go to your level and play  "I know you are" all day if you like.

    Your turn child.

    @gorka said:

    Where'd ya go?

    No, sorry to disappoint YOU. I can go to your level and play  "I know you are" all day if you like.

    Your turn child.

    You are pretty and witty and gay.