More Woodward
-
"Later that month, Woodward asked the president if, as a white man, he had a responsibility to better “understand the anger and pain” felt by Black Americans.
“No,” Trump replied. “I don't feel that at all.”"
Let the hand-wringing commence.
WSS
-
all these months and this piece comes out just before the election.
and all the little TDS hacks go wild with it. It's an early "October Surprise". Nobody will common sense is falling for it.
I never would have figured Hoorta would stoop so low. Reckon he's enraged because he can't name one and I called him out on it.
and I'm stronger of the opinion that Hoorta is helter-skeltering this forum to get it shut down, or get conservatives to make a mistake in replies to get them kicked off of it.
As, he's already spoke of it - to shut it down "he could" .... and he's already whined like a little jet engine about too many conservatives around here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
