Skip to content

BillB vs. TB12 Debate Tracker

The Browns Board
17 11 360
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Week 1:

    • BillB --- W1
    • TB12 - L1

    And Bill is off to the early lead.

  • Week 1:

    • BillB --- W1
    • TB12 - L1

    And Bill is off to the early lead.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @tour2ma said:

    Week 1:

    • BillB --- W1
    • TB12 - L1

    And Bill is off to the early lead.

    Yeah but Belichick played the dolphins and Brady played the Saints. One is a top-five team and the other is a bottom five team. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Janoris Jenkins is still running ?‍♂️ ya can't hang old Brady hangers out there...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Can't really compare given the respective opponents.   

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Everything Brady has, he has Bill to thank for. And all of that has asterisks next to it anyway. 

    As pure QBs and their individual ability, Brady isn’t fit to lace Peyton Mannings boots 

  • Everything Brady has, he has Bill to thank for. And all of that has asterisks next to it anyway. 

    As pure QBs and their individual ability, Brady isn’t fit to lace Peyton Mannings boots 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @londonbrown said:

    Everything Brady has, he has Bill to thank for. And all of that has asterisks next to it anyway. 

    As pure QBs and their individual ability, Brady isn’t fit to lace Peyton Mannings boots 

    I believe the opposite I believe that whatever Belichick has he owes to Brady. Without Brady he wins absolutely exactly 0 Super Bowls

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #7

    fuck em both

  • fuck em both

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @atom said:

    fuck em both

    Going forward sure. But looking to the history it is what it is.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Everything Brady has, he has Bill to thank for. And all of that has asterisks next to it anyway. 

    As pure QBs and their individual ability, Brady isn’t fit to lace Peyton Mannings boots 

    I believe the opposite I believe that whatever Belichick has he owes to Brady. Without Brady he wins absolutely exactly 0 Super Bowls

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the opposite I believe that whatever Belichick has he owes to Brady. Without Brady he wins absolutely exactly 0 Super Bowls

    I believe you to be correct. 

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #10

    That super bowl comeback vs the falcons...belichick didn't do that. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I still enjoy watching BB instruct us in the art of making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches while wearing a Browns sweatshirt. "His culinary skills are legendary"

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #12

    People ready to try and discredit Brady at every turn. He's 43 right now and still playing. That's impressive enough in itself. 

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
    #13

    BB still has the team he built, minus Brady. Brady is in a new system, new team, new conference. Over the years, I would watch the Browns, and if the Browns stunk, I would switch over to the New England games. I would say that BB and Brady are both great at what they do, but the six Super Bowls wouldn't have happened without one or the other (look at what happened when Brady went down for the year and Matt Cassel took over). BB could win anther Super Bowl, but it's just like I said, he still has the team he built. It would be more impressive if Brady could win one in Tampa.

  • People ready to try and discredit Brady at every turn. He's 43 right now and still playing. That's impressive enough in itself. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mld-woody said:

    People ready to try and discredit Brady at every turn. He's 43 right now and still playing. That's impressive enough in itself. 

    Brady's my favorite player playing today, and definitely my favorite QB of all time. Very smart, has outstanding mechanics, and has the same drive that Michael Jordan had. People can criticize him all they want but they wouldn't complain if he was on their team. 

  • Can't really compare given the respective opponents.   

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #15

    @tiamat63 said:

    Can't really compare given the respective opponents.   

    Admittedly the current sample size is a tad on the small side...

    ... but ya gots to start somewhere. 😉

    To be continued...

  • N Neo

    BB still has the team he built, minus Brady. Brady is in a new system, new team, new conference. Over the years, I would watch the Browns, and if the Browns stunk, I would switch over to the New England games. I would say that BB and Brady are both great at what they do, but the six Super Bowls wouldn't have happened without one or the other (look at what happened when Brady went down for the year and Matt Cassel took over). BB could win anther Super Bowl, but it's just like I said, he still has the team he built. It would be more impressive if Brady could win one in Tampa.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @neo said:

    Over the years, I would watch the Browns, and if the Browns stunk, I would switch over to the New England games. 

    Why would you do that to yourself? It is forbidden to watch a good team after the Browns, our life line assistants do not suggest such thing. 

    And switching back to the Browns next week after watching the Patriots? Are you a masochist? 

  • @neo said:

    Over the years, I would watch the Browns, and if the Browns stunk, I would switch over to the New England games. 

    Why would you do that to yourself? It is forbidden to watch a good team after the Browns, our life line assistants do not suggest such thing. 

    And switching back to the Browns next week after watching the Patriots? Are you a masochist? 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nero said:

    Why would you do that to yourself? It is forbidden to watch a good team after the Browns, our life line assistants do not suggest such thing. 

    And switching back to the Browns next week after watching the Patriots? Are you a masochist? 

    At least I still come back. The Browns are still my team. But after a while, I just have to watch a pro football team play.