Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. It is.. what it is.....

It is.. what it is.....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
15 Posts 8 Posters 526 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 676 Posts
    • 249 Reputation
    lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Yep....the start of another Browns season. New coaches...new players....new game plan. Exactly the same old crap. I honestly believe, at this point, that you could assemble the best players in the NFL at every position, the best coaches, and put them in Browns' uniforms, and they would play exactly the same as what we've been watching since 1999. No logic...no reasonable explanation...I've seen it for so long, I'm convinced that's just the way it is supposed to be.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Original.

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tiamat63T tiamat63

        Original.

        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 23k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @tiamat63 said:

        Original.

        Damn used up all my up arrows and trophies for for the day so......................................................??

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 14k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It's what you should expect when we have had shitty ownership for the last 50 some odd years... At least Art gave us watchable football... I'm not sure what this shit is the Haslams are slingin'... I can only tell you it ain't good... They need to sell like yesterday...

          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
          lodiloboL 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • nickersN nickers

            It's what you should expect when we have had shitty ownership for the last 50 some odd years... At least Art gave us watchable football... I'm not sure what this shit is the Haslams are slingin'... I can only tell you it ain't good... They need to sell like yesterday...

            lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 676 Posts
            • 249 Reputation
            lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @nickers said:

            It's what you should expect when we have had shitty ownership for the last 50 some odd years... At least Art gave us watchable football... I'm not sure what this shit is the Haslams are slingin'... I can only tell you it ain't good... They need to sell like yesterday...

            That's where I was last season.... Haslam's fault. While I would love to see him sell, somehow I just am not convinced he's responsible for OBJ dropping that ball, yesterday, or the Ravens' receivers being wide open all day. This team needs to change. I'm just at a loss as where to start.

            nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • lodiloboL lodilobo

              @nickers said:

              It's what you should expect when we have had shitty ownership for the last 50 some odd years... At least Art gave us watchable football... I'm not sure what this shit is the Haslams are slingin'... I can only tell you it ain't good... They need to sell like yesterday...

              That's where I was last season.... Haslam's fault. While I would love to see him sell, somehow I just am not convinced he's responsible for OBJ dropping that ball, yesterday, or the Ravens' receivers being wide open all day. This team needs to change. I'm just at a loss as where to start.

              nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
              • 14k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @lodilobo said:

              That's where I was last season.... Haslam's fault. While I would love to see him sell, somehow I just am not convinced he's responsible for OBJ dropping that ball, yesterday, or the Ravens' receivers being wide open all day. This team needs to change. I'm just at a loss as where to start.

              Hes responsible for OBJ being here.. ..

              Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
              lodiloboL 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • nickersN nickers

                @lodilobo said:

                That's where I was last season.... Haslam's fault. While I would love to see him sell, somehow I just am not convinced he's responsible for OBJ dropping that ball, yesterday, or the Ravens' receivers being wide open all day. This team needs to change. I'm just at a loss as where to start.

                Hes responsible for OBJ being here.. ..

                lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 676 Posts
                • 249 Reputation
                lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @nickers said:

                Hes responsible for OBJ being here.. ..

                Well...then, I guess he's responsible for every player being here. Do you think the talent is that bad? I don't think OBJ will be here much longer....just a feeling.

                nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • lodiloboL lodilobo

                  @nickers said:

                  Hes responsible for OBJ being here.. ..

                  Well...then, I guess he's responsible for every player being here. Do you think the talent is that bad? I don't think OBJ will be here much longer....just a feeling.

                  nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 14k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @lodilobo said:

                  Well...then, I guess he's responsible for every player being here. Do you think the talent is that bad? I don't think OBJ will be here much longer....just a feeling.

                  I personally hope they trade him before the trade deadline..... He's just not a fit here...

                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Bammer BammerB
                    • 98 Posts
                    • 5 Reputation
                    BammerB Bammer wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    How can they get it so wrong every damn year??

                    lodiloboL nickersN 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • BammerB Bammer

                      How can they get it so wrong every damn year??

                      lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 676 Posts
                      • 249 Reputation
                      lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @bammer said:

                      How can they get it so wrong every damn year??

                      It comes with experience....they're good at it.....

                      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • lodiloboL lodilobo

                        @bammer said:

                        How can they get it so wrong every damn year??

                        It comes with experience....they're good at it.....

                        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                        • 57k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @lodilobo said:

                        It comes with experience....they're good at it.....

                        Except that we have like an entirely new 53 man roster from five or 10 years ago and it hasn’t improved from then. So it’s not just experience. I don’t know can it  really be just ownership? That’s the only thing that has been constant. New coaches new players new GM’s GM’s yet they all do the same lose badly? But the owner just puts the money up he doesn’t run things per se yet it seems that his stench remains throughout. 

                        lodiloboL 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • BammerB Bammer

                          How can they get it so wrong every damn year??

                          nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                          • 14k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                          #12

                          @bammer said:

                          How can they get it so wrong every damn year??

                          Remember... You have a man who owns this team known for shady business practices... That right there should be your first clue... This tells me the Haslams have 0 core values or principles... These idiots run this team like they're just wingin it'

                          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • The GipperT The Gipper

                            @lodilobo said:

                            It comes with experience....they're good at it.....

                            Except that we have like an entirely new 53 man roster from five or 10 years ago and it hasn’t improved from then. So it’s not just experience. I don’t know can it  really be just ownership? That’s the only thing that has been constant. New coaches new players new GM’s GM’s yet they all do the same lose badly? But the owner just puts the money up he doesn’t run things per se yet it seems that his stench remains throughout. 

                            lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 676 Posts
                            • 249 Reputation
                            lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @the-gipper said:

                            Except that we have like an entirely new 53 man roster from five or 10 years ago and it hasn’t improved from then. So it’s not just experience. I don’t know can it  really be just ownership? That’s the only thing that has been constant. New coaches new players new GM’s GM’s yet they all do the same lose badly? But the owner just puts the money up he doesn’t run things per se yet it seems that his stench remains throughout. 

                            I've opined from every angle since '99 about this team, and I'm now at a complete loss. I have no idea what to change. They've changed players, coaches, and even owners with absolutely no significant improvement. The, team still doesn't catch the ball well, doesn't tackle well, doesn't stop the run well, doesn't defend the pass well, etc. Please explain how in Hell do you not have a pretty good team, after loading up with talent like they did last year, improving on that, then hiring a coach who is respected and obviously ( to me, anyway ) knows what he's doing? Aside from all the crap about no preseason games, limited practice, a new offensive system, a few injuries, blah, blah, blah....what can you blame this on? When you come up with the answer for this, then answer this...Why is it..... it doesn't matter who the Ratbirds put out there on the field...they are always contenders? If we would have drafted Lamar Jackson, he would out of football by now.

                            tinythinkerT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 390 Reputation
                              CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS
                              #14

                              Yea getting smacked by the Ratbirds sucks. Remember how we actually smacked them in Baltimore early last year? And still finished the with a losing record. It’s 1 game.

                              With that being said, please beat Cinci. 

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • lodiloboL lodilobo

                                @the-gipper said:

                                Except that we have like an entirely new 53 man roster from five or 10 years ago and it hasn’t improved from then. So it’s not just experience. I don’t know can it  really be just ownership? That’s the only thing that has been constant. New coaches new players new GM’s GM’s yet they all do the same lose badly? But the owner just puts the money up he doesn’t run things per se yet it seems that his stench remains throughout. 

                                I've opined from every angle since '99 about this team, and I'm now at a complete loss. I have no idea what to change. They've changed players, coaches, and even owners with absolutely no significant improvement. The, team still doesn't catch the ball well, doesn't tackle well, doesn't stop the run well, doesn't defend the pass well, etc. Please explain how in Hell do you not have a pretty good team, after loading up with talent like they did last year, improving on that, then hiring a coach who is respected and obviously ( to me, anyway ) knows what he's doing? Aside from all the crap about no preseason games, limited practice, a new offensive system, a few injuries, blah, blah, blah....what can you blame this on? When you come up with the answer for this, then answer this...Why is it..... it doesn't matter who the Ratbirds put out there on the field...they are always contenders? If we would have drafted Lamar Jackson, he would out of football by now.

                                tinythinker tinythinkerT Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 911 Posts
                                • 89 Reputation
                                tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @lodilobo said:

                                I've opined from every angle since '99 about this team, and I'm now at a complete loss. I have no idea what to change. They've changed players, coaches, and even owners with absolutely no significant improvement. The, team still doesn't catch the ball well, doesn't tackle well, doesn't stop the run well, doesn't defend the pass well, etc. Please explain how in Hell do you not have a pretty good team, after loading up with talent like they did last year, improving on that, then hiring a coach who is respected and obviously ( to me, anyway ) knows what he's doing? Aside from all the crap about no preseason games, limited practice, a new offensive system, a few injuries, blah, blah, blah....what can you blame this on? When you come up with the answer for this, then answer this...Why is it..... it doesn't matter who the Ratbirds put out there on the field...they are always contenders? If we would have drafted Lamar Jackson, he would out of football by now.

                                The colors. It's the team colors. Something brighter or darker or more striking in some way. Plus better designs for the helmets.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate