The Offensive Line
-
Pancake-ish at best...
Looks like it was Chase Young's backup, #52, Ryan Anderson, that ended up on the ground. At 255# that's just where he should end up across from a 300+# OT, but...
... if you check out the freeze frame (just left of Chubb's short-sleeve) you can see Anderson trips over another some poor WSH DL being manhandled by Conklin with what looks to be an assist by one of our TEs.

Not worried... Wills will get his share of pancakes... this just wasn't one of them. What it was was a great seal block at the ass end of a wide-ZBS right enabling the cutback.
-
-
This!!!!!!
browns offensive line is the best unit on the team. Then the running backs.
they demolished Dallas today. DEMOLISHED. Wyatt Teller is playing like and All Pro Guard
they need to lock Teller up before we cant afford him (I really liked that trade Dorsey made for him last year) a 4th and a 5th ?
-
This!!!!!!
browns offensive line is the best unit on the team. Then the running backs.
they demolished Dallas today. DEMOLISHED. Wyatt Teller is playing like and All Pro Guard
they need to lock Teller up before we cant afford him (I really liked that trade Dorsey made for him last year) a 4th and a 5th ?
they need to lock Teller up before we cant afford him (I really liked that trade Dorsey made for him last year) a 4th and a 5th ?
Problem is, you can't pay everyone.
You already have Myles under contract, and Baker, Chubb, Ward, Ogunjobi, et al will be coming due.
He's been a godsend, but he's a 5th rounder that has been developed into a very good OG. But OGs can be found. When you have a team with so many young, talented players, you have to spend wisely. With Callahan, the Browns might just draft a few more interior OLineman in the mid/late rounds to develop and replace Teller in a few years. I hate to lose him, but you can't pay everyone. (That being said, I won't pretend to think I'm an expert regarding the cap)
-
they need to lock Teller up before we cant afford him (I really liked that trade Dorsey made for him last year) a 4th and a 5th ?
Problem is, you can't pay everyone.
You already have Myles under contract, and Baker, Chubb, Ward, Ogunjobi, et al will be coming due.
He's been a godsend, but he's a 5th rounder that has been developed into a very good OG. But OGs can be found. When you have a team with so many young, talented players, you have to spend wisely. With Callahan, the Browns might just draft a few more interior OLineman in the mid/late rounds to develop and replace Teller in a few years. I hate to lose him, but you can't pay everyone. (That being said, I won't pretend to think I'm an expert regarding the cap)
Problem is, you can't pay everyone.
You already have Myles under contract, and Baker, Chubb, Ward, Ogunjobi, et al will be coming due.
He's been a godsend, but he's a 5th rounder that has been developed into a very good OG. But OGs can be found. When you have a team with so many young, talented players, you have to spend wisely. With Callahan, the Browns might just draft a few more interior OLineman in the mid/late rounds to develop and replace Teller in a few years. I hate to lose him, but you can't pay everyone. (That being said, I won't pretend to think I'm an expert regarding the cap)
my self either I will leave that up to someone else,but that being said I hope and believe that we are through with the f.a market and hope we can build for the future through the draft
-
300 + yards rushing with our #1 RB out most of the game. That tells you how well they have been playing. Kudos to the OL coach, Callahan, as well.
-
Watching the pregame for tonight's game and Rodney was confused as to why the Cowboys didn't have safety help on OBJ.

Top 2 OL's meet in Cleveland next week... ?
-
-
Watching the pregame for tonight's game and Rodney was confused as to why the Cowboys didn't have safety help on OBJ.

Top 2 OL's meet in Cleveland next week... ?
Watching the pregame for tonight's game and Rodney was confused as to why the Cowboys didn't have safety help on OBJ.
JoTop 2 OL's meet in Cleveland next week... ?
I didn't know Johnson ended up having more carries and yards in the game! I'm happy for him, he definitely pulled out some great moves and broke tackles!
Our OL is literally winning us games. Great group and great coaching. -
-
Watching the pregame for tonight's game and Rodney was confused as to why the Cowboys didn't have safety help on OBJ.
JoTop 2 OL's meet in Cleveland next week... ?
I didn't know Johnson ended up having more carries and yards in the game! I'm happy for him, he definitely pulled out some great moves and broke tackles!
Our OL is literally winning us games. Great group and great coaching.I didn't know Johnson ended up having more carries and yards in the game! I'm happy for him, he definitely pulled out some great moves and broke tackles!
Our OL is literally winning us games. Great group and great coaching.It's a lot of fun to watch an OL work hard when they know there are great backs behind them that will maximize yardage for their efforts. Johnson
was definitely "Huntlike" in his surprising ability to jump cut at full speed and wriggle forward for yards after contact.
-
-
Bad D or no D on the other side but to go into Big D and push their front around like that- wow!!! I can’t single out one performance in particular they were all great.
-
Watching the pregame for tonight's game and Rodney was confused as to why the Cowboys didn't have safety help on OBJ.

Top 2 OL's meet in Cleveland next week... ?
Top 2 OL's meet in Cleveland next week... ?
Yup...
Everyone is sleeping on Indy... they have been very, very quietly building for a couple years now since Ballard replaced Grigson...
... and under Reich it has come together.
It's a lot of fun to watch an OL work hard when they know there are great backs behind them that will maximize yardage for their efforts.
It's fun to play OL period... IIRC...
That said... winning helps a lot.
-
-
Credit to Coach Callahan for his work. He's one of the best in the business and the early results are promising.
-
Credit to Coach Callahan for his work. He's one of the best in the business and the early results are promising.
Credit to Coach Callahan for his work. He's one of the best in the business and the early results are promising.
I liked the post-game interview where Stef actually describes their relationship more like a former head coach as his mentor whose office and advice are right next door to him in Berea. Takes ego right out of the picture.
-
Cowboys DL starters are not lighting anyone up. More comparable to Cincy than Washington..
Lawrence / Poe / Hill / Crawford / Smith
Yes, Cleveland had to do it - and good on them for that. But it's not a great stop unit.
I don't think this is news to anyone.
Of course, Mike Nolan probably isn't helping things.
-
It might be officially time to start looking into paying Teller something. He's not just playing well, he's planting grown men like turnips. Over and over, every week.
-
We'll be tested this week... that's for sure.
Definitely... The Bengals and Washington Football Team are Top 5 2021 Draft teams, and the Cowboys have a horrific defense.
Indianapolis is a well-rounded, well-coached team.
If the Browns win, Browns fans should be thrilled. THIS would be a great win.
-
PFF's 32 team OL rankings after week 3... (after week 4 still pending... no harm done honestly) https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-week-3-2020-nfl-season
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login