JOE BUCK JOINS FATHER IN NFL HOF live on TNF Cinci at CLE game
-
JOE BUCK JOINS FATHER IN HOF
13 hours agoLittle did Joe Buck know, Thursday night would become a night he would never forget.
President of the Pro Football Hall of Fame David Baker announced at halftime of Thursday Night Football that legendary sportscaster Joe Buck would join his father, fellow legendary sportscaster Jack Buck, in the Hall.
Buck was left speechless after the announcement.
"I don't even know what to say. I feel like – what? This is unbelievable."
Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson congratulated Buck after the annoucement.
Buck is a Sports Emmy Award-winner who has spent decades as a play-by-play announcer for FOX, lending his talents to both the NFL and MLB.
In 1994, at age 25, he became the youngest man to broadcast the Sunday slate of NFL games.
Jack Buck spent nearly 50 years in the broadcast booth for the St. Louis Cardinals, and he covered 17 World Series and eight Super Bowls.
He is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the Baseball Hall of Fame, and the Radio Hall of Fame.
-
I'm not the biggest Joe Buck fan... His father was great and spent part of his life here in Cleveland... But he is deserving... Congrats.. Besides.. We're 3-0 when Buck and Aikman broadcast Browns games on Prime time...
I'm not the biggest Joe Buck fan... His father was great and spent part of his life here in Cleveland... But he is deserving... Congrats.. Besides.. We're 3-0 when Buck and Aikman broadcast Browns games on Prime time...
I think part of that is because as the son of a HOF he's always been compared to his fine career.
Joe has done a LOT of big time sports broadcasting in football and baseball for over 25 years now.
-
No joy getting the Madden excitement from Troy Aikman.... But if I can get some simple Pat Summerall wit from Joe Buck... I've enjoyed both Buck's work & Congrats Joe...(i missed the whole tv thing..post praying to the bathroom gods...)
Enjoy guys! I'm out with the fam, to a no net weekend on Lake Gaston, to closeout a 10 ? vacation ... read ya at Sundays kickoffs..
-
I despise how Joe Buck casts the games. No-emotion. Last week I realized that he was the caster for the Catch of David Tyree in the Giants - New England Patriots Superbowl. For one of the most memorable plays in SB history (I think it was voted top 3 or something like that) he expressed the same emotion I express when watching the microwave working.
-
No joy getting the Madden excitement from Troy Aikman.... But if I can get some simple Pat Summerall wit from Joe Buck... I've enjoyed both Buck's work & Congrats Joe...(i missed the whole tv thing..post praying to the bathroom gods...)
Enjoy guys! I'm out with the fam, to a no net weekend on Lake Gaston, to closeout a 10 ? vacation ... read ya at Sundays kickoffs..
No joy getting the Madden excitement from Troy Aikman.... But if I can get some simple Pat Summerall wit from Joe Buck... I've enjoyed both Buck's work & Congrats Joe...(i missed the whole tv thing..post praying to the bathroom gods...)
Enjoy guys! I'm out with the fam, to a no net weekend on Lake Gaston, to closeout a 10 ? vacation ... read ya at Sundays kickoffs..
Sounds good gumby, now that the BROWNS played on TNF I'll probably be watching the Red Zone from the NFL Network Sunday.
Have fun !
GO BROWNS, 1-1.....baby !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login