Skip to content

No Browns Today, so.... who ya watchin'?

The Browns Board
68 14 1.2k 1
  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Dallas ending wow.  Weird but effective onside kick.  
     

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    And O'Brien goes for it on 4th and 1 at his own 34(???)... DENIED.

    4 plays later BLT TD.

    Oy vey...

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Ward vs. McLaurin next week obviously know each other well

    advantage Browns 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Meanwhile in WSH@AZ land...

    Praoching mid-2nd Qtr.... AZ 17 WSH 0

    Haskins forecast... mostly bad with a chance of being mediocre.

    AZ pretty much doing what they want on O...

    WSH O looks anemic... some signs of a running game

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Hou - Balt

    Texans having a little pride before half and narrowing it to 20-10.  But damn, Watson has not looked good to start the season.

  • Meanwhile in WSH@AZ land...

    Praoching mid-2nd Qtr.... AZ 17 WSH 0

    Haskins forecast... mostly bad with a chance of being mediocre.

    AZ pretty much doing what they want on O...

    WSH O looks anemic... some signs of a running game

    runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile in WSH@AZ land...

    Praoching mid-2nd Qtr.... AZ 17 WSH 0

    Haskins forecast... mostly bad with a chance of being mediocre.

    AZ pretty much doing what they want on O...

    WSH O looks anemic... some signs of a running game

    Haskins definitely mediocre, he has some bad footwork leading to off target throws and I think we can get pressure against their offensive line from what I have seen so far.

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #26

    Brandon Scherff down with a knee injury- Best Washington Olineman.  Didn’t look good- probably out for extended period of time 

  • Hou - Balt

    Texans having a little pride before half and narrowing it to 20-10.  But damn, Watson has not looked good to start the season.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tiamat63 said:

    Hou - Balt

    As long as BLT O is given a long-field HOU's D manages to rise up a some point and stop them... usually with a big sack.

    But HOU's turnovers... one by their HC... have given their D a score and two short fields to navigate and that's killin' 'em.

    Elsewhere...

    • LAC came to play... their D is dictating the game and Hebert*, while looking rookie at times (bad sack, etc.) in his first start, has done enough to get 17 on the board.
    • AZ looks pretty good and/or WSH looks pretty bad... and Murray just ran for TD #2 on the day.

    =======================================================================

    * Hebert got the start when Tyrod complained of chest pain prior to the game.

  • J JimboJones wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Kyler Murray is fun to watch.  Could be Wilson 2.0 soon.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    All the lates are now in or fixin' to be in the 4th...

    • BLT 30 HOU 13
    • LAC 17 KC 9
    • AZ 27 WSH 9

    And a Defensive Offsides just saved Mahomes from a bad pick deep down the middle....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #30

    LAC just made themselves a Watkins Sammie... Sammy looks like he's gonna go into protocol...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    ... and somebody woke up Patrick.... long TD to Hill + 2 pt. conversion and now tied at 17 all... ?

    Meanwhile BLT D is teeing off on HOU's Watkins now.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Couple of good rookie RBs in the late games... WSH's Gipson (Memphis) and LAC's Kelley (UCLA)...

    Plus there's KC's Edwards-Helaire, but has had a fairly quiet game today after a big debut last week.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the bench 

    before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td with 

    what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out in 

    less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

    promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Kansas City at Baltimore next week, MNF? 

    Now that's some must-watch TV. 

  • I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the bench 

    before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td with 

    what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out in 

    less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

    promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the bench 

    before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td with 

    what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out in 

    less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

    promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

    That’s why I play weekly with FanDuel.  Healthy players each week and matchup based.  I’ve had a few years where my top and/or my second pick are out in September 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the bench 

    before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td with 

    what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out in 

    less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

    promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

    That’s why I play weekly with FanDuel.  Healthy players each week and matchup based.  I’ve had a few years where my top and/or my second pick are out in September 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @sdbacker80 said:

    That’s why I play weekly with FanDuel.  Healthy players each week and matchup based.  I’ve had a few years where my top and/or my second pick are out in September 

    I lost 3 for most of last season, but still took #1 overall prize for the year.

    We have one redraft after game 5 and another after game 10, but I just have too many going down to find enough in the "leftovers" pile.

    Good news is that if I am at the bottom of the league after week 5, I get to pick first.? I'm damn sure earning it now.?

  • I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the bench 

    before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td with 

    what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out in 

    less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

    promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries.

    Big names dropping like flies this Sunday...

    Barkley (ACL feared)...

    SF lost Nick Bosa (ACL), Solomon Thomas and Garrapolo...

    McCaffery ...

    Malik Hooker (Achilles)...

    Cue U2....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #38

    Meanwhile Hebert's line was image.png.f776f90e8b0c676b9e98000cf8140de2.png... also ran for a TD. Not bad Rook..

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Washington Football Team is not very good, Cardinals slapped em. Cardinals are a playoff team this year