Skip to content

Browns -7 v Washington football team

The Browns Board
57 16 1.7k 1
  • Yeah, I also have this as a must win game....because you have to beat the teams that you're supposed to beat.

    Having said that, we are typically not good when we play a defense with a strong DLine.   This game scares me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @orion said:

    Yeah, I also have this as a must win game....because you have to beat the teams that you're supposed to beat.

    Having said that, we are typically not good when we play a defense with a strong DLine.   This game scares me.

    It is particularly must win because I took the Browns in Survivor, and if they lose, I am aufed!. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Thanks for making this thread! I was actually just wanting to discuss this game. 

    Not trying to brag, but I've been pretty spot on with the first two games. It honestly has nothing to do with me because either game wasn't difficult to kind of predict, but this game has a different feel. I could see us literally blowing them out, and I could see their DL causing us massive problems and limiting our ability to pass and run. I could also envision a scenario where Baker fumbles or is pressured into picks. Their DL is literally that amazing. 

    My first inclination is to say we win ugly, like 19-16 or something like that. I don't think we're going to simply rely on the run, as there is game film on our attack and Washington will likely be able to figure out some ways to stop us. At least at first. If we can get a small lead and take it into the 2nd half, we can tire them out and pound them to death. But make no mistake about it, I don't see us being able to line up heavy and consistently stuff it down their throat. 

    We are likely getting back some HUGE additions from injury. Kevin Johnson is probably going to have the biggest impact, as he is an infinite upgrade over Tavier Thomas. Yes, we get Conklin back which is also huge, but as you go back and watch that Bengals game it was so obvious they were literally targeting him over and over again, especially on 3rd and 4th down. Additionally, we're probably getting back Mack and Greedy, which can't be understated. I'm not a giant Mack Wilson fan, but he's probably an upgrade and he's definitely a speed upgrade. Our middle defense looks SLOW to me, and Mack can definitely mitigate that. As far as Greedy is concerned, he might not get his job back. Mitchell is playing quite well and it's a luxury having him on our team. 

    Offensively, Washington doesn't have much. This will be a game that will really tell us how our defense rates as a whole. We're as healthy as we're going to be all year, Washington is extremely limited on offense, and we really should win if we can take care of the ball and win the turnover battle. If we can't stop Washington's offense, we're in trouble guys, and that's not something we want to consider. We couldn't stop the MVP, that's one thing, but then we couldn't get off the field against a rookie. Cincy was 5-5 on 4th down and that's unacceptable. 

    I wouldn't be surprised if the game starts off as a punt-fest while we get our footing. We should be able to trust our defense this weekend and put enough points on the board to bring home a W. I would not bet with that spread though...I just see this game being an ugly win. At least I hope! 

    The true mismatch in this Game is our Dline vs their weak and injured Oline.  It is the reason this is -7 point spread IMO.  
     

    I respect their Def. front on 3rd And long but I still have questions if they can handle our two headed monster backfield and our Callahan coached line on run downs. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @sdbacker80 said:

    The true mismatch in this Game is our Dline vs their weak and injured Oline.  It is the reason this is -7 point spread IMO.  
     

    And their best OL is now on the IR. I forget his name but I know they're missing him for at least 3 weeks. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Good analysis... you are on a roll.

    Agree on the slow start to the game, but as long as Stef stays patient with our run-game, then I think we wear down the vaunted WSH D. Will need it also to cool the heels of Messrs. Young, Kerrigan, etc...

    Conversely their run game scares no one. Under 100 ypg... only 3.3 YPC... only one 20+ run and it was 20 on the nose. It ain't on their RBs, as they have a pretty good stable of them (the rookie Gibson, former Lion McKissic, plus one-time TB stud Barber)... again it's their OL

    Well....that is great,  but it is highly possible that our pourous run defense can make them look like world beaters. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....that is great,  but it is highly possible that our pourous run defense can make them look like world beaters. 

    I'm more worried about the porous pass defense, specifically the short, middle area. BUT...we do get Kevin Johnson back and probably Mack Wilson. Those two additions should really help. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    The true mismatch in this Game is our Dline vs their weak and injured Oline.  It is the reason this is -7 point spread IMO.  
     

    And their best OL is now on the IR. I forget his name but I know they're missing him for at least 3 weeks. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @jiggins7919 said:

    And their best OL is now on the IR. I forget his name but I know they're missing him for at least 3 weeks. 

    Scherff... bust OT turned all-world OG... went down with a sprained MCL last week.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    And their best OL is now on the IR. I forget his name but I know they're missing him for at least 3 weeks. 

    Scherff... bust OT turned all-world OG... went down with a sprained MCL last week.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tour2ma said:

    Scherff... bust OT turned all-world OG... went down with a sprained MCL last week.

    Yep, that's him! I'm glad it's not serious but also glad he's not playing us. You know what's funny? It seems like every time I see where we're playing a beat up and run down OL, and everybody is certain that we're going to dominate them...it doesn't happen. Take last week for example. I thought our DL certainly played WELL, but I didn't think they absolutely took over the game or anything. Garrett had the play of the year so far and really put us ahead after we botched that goal line set of downs, which apparently was somewhat the fault of our rookie OT, Wills. I didn't verify this with my own eyes but someone was saying he dropped the ball twice. 

    Dwayne Haskins is not as mobile as Burrow, which is good for us, and they also don't run the ball particularly well either. This could be an awesome opportunity for our defense to force some of those....what are they called again? Oh yes, PUNTS. Also, we get Clayborne back and we already love Porter Gustin in spot duty. We SHOULD give this line fits and we SHOULD see some of those pesky punts. I also don't believe we're going to see Washington go for it on 4th downs very often, so if we do actually stop them on 3rd, it should be our ball. Haskins had pretty decent numbers last week, but I have a feeling he got a lot of his yards and completions in the 4th quarter in garbage time. 

    Also, for you fantasy guys, I think our TEs score at least one TD, and possibly two. WHICH TE I don't know, and I'm not sure it's going to be Hooper that blows up. Why do I say that? Well, Hooper isn't always the guy going down the seam and I've seen us send Carlson and Bryant deep on multiple occasions. In fact, we missed both guys for long TDs last game because there was a little too much pressure and Baker couldn't let it go. One was the little 9 yard gain to Hunt where he caught it after Baker rolled out on the sideline. On that play, Mr. Carlson was wide open down the seam and Baker just couldn't get it there. Another one was actually the awful pick Baker threw. That was essentially a a ridiculous read by the DB and a lazy throw by Baker. That being said, Bryant WAS open earlier but again, Baker had to side step a giant defender. 

    I really do believe this will be a game for our TEs. Washington actually has a solid cover linebacker, but he can't be everywhere, and we almost always play 2 TEs. We adore Bryant, and I see good things for him Sunday. 

    You know what I REALLY want to see this week, besides a victory? Baker not throwing a single pick. We HAVE to start seeing him avoid those crucial mistakes and that pick he threw last week really influenced the game. He's a #1 pick. I don't want hame manager. I want a dominant force. He can be that Sunday...especially with our RBs and TEs. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Scherff... bust OT turned all-world OG... went down with a sprained MCL last week.

    Yep, that's him! I'm glad it's not serious but also glad he's not playing us. You know what's funny? It seems like every time I see where we're playing a beat up and run down OL, and everybody is certain that we're going to dominate them...it doesn't happen. Take last week for example. I thought our DL certainly played WELL, but I didn't think they absolutely took over the game or anything. Garrett had the play of the year so far and really put us ahead after we botched that goal line set of downs, which apparently was somewhat the fault of our rookie OT, Wills. I didn't verify this with my own eyes but someone was saying he dropped the ball twice. 

    Dwayne Haskins is not as mobile as Burrow, which is good for us, and they also don't run the ball particularly well either. This could be an awesome opportunity for our defense to force some of those....what are they called again? Oh yes, PUNTS. Also, we get Clayborne back and we already love Porter Gustin in spot duty. We SHOULD give this line fits and we SHOULD see some of those pesky punts. I also don't believe we're going to see Washington go for it on 4th downs very often, so if we do actually stop them on 3rd, it should be our ball. Haskins had pretty decent numbers last week, but I have a feeling he got a lot of his yards and completions in the 4th quarter in garbage time. 

    Also, for you fantasy guys, I think our TEs score at least one TD, and possibly two. WHICH TE I don't know, and I'm not sure it's going to be Hooper that blows up. Why do I say that? Well, Hooper isn't always the guy going down the seam and I've seen us send Carlson and Bryant deep on multiple occasions. In fact, we missed both guys for long TDs last game because there was a little too much pressure and Baker couldn't let it go. One was the little 9 yard gain to Hunt where he caught it after Baker rolled out on the sideline. On that play, Mr. Carlson was wide open down the seam and Baker just couldn't get it there. Another one was actually the awful pick Baker threw. That was essentially a a ridiculous read by the DB and a lazy throw by Baker. That being said, Bryant WAS open earlier but again, Baker had to side step a giant defender. 

    I really do believe this will be a game for our TEs. Washington actually has a solid cover linebacker, but he can't be everywhere, and we almost always play 2 TEs. We adore Bryant, and I see good things for him Sunday. 

    You know what I REALLY want to see this week, besides a victory? Baker not throwing a single pick. We HAVE to start seeing him avoid those crucial mistakes and that pick he threw last week really influenced the game. He's a #1 pick. I don't want hame manager. I want a dominant force. He can be that Sunday...especially with our RBs and TEs. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @jiggins7919 said:

    ... that pick he threw last week really influenced the game.

    He had Bryant for the score, but the Cinci rusher made BM have to adjust by stepping inside to dodge him which delayed the throw a second which allowed the outside DB to get in position for the easy pick.

    Read was correct, but late over the middle is always trouble. A principle that should have been beaten into Baker's brain for the past 6 days...

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    ... that pick he threw last week really influenced the game.

    He had Bryant for the score, but the Cinci rusher made BM have to adjust by stepping inside to dodge him which delayed the throw a second which allowed the outside DB to get in position for the easy pick.

    Read was correct, but late over the middle is always trouble. A principle that should have been beaten into Baker's brain for the past 6 days...

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tour2ma said:

    Read was correct, but late over the middle is always trouble. A principle that should have been beaten into Baker's brain for the past 6 days...

    You're so right, man. It's such a wonderful example of how pressure, even a little, can influence a play. Bryant was totally open, but that half a second it took to evade that DT made the difference. It's also important to note that play by the DB. If you watch the play, that guy is literally near the damn line of scrimmage and once he sees it's a fake, he immediately hauls ass while maintaining eye contact with Baker and ends up almost at the damn goal line. It was truly an amazing play. 

    What Baker REALLY should have done was throw it with more air. The DB was under on the coverage and a throw OVER him was possible. Difficult, but at least nobody but our guy gets it. My biggest single problem with this damn play is that Baker has made this EXACT pick at least twice. As a rookie he made this pick against the Broncos right before half and it almost cost us. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Scherff... bust OT turned all-world OG... went down with a sprained MCL last week.

    Yep, that's him! I'm glad it's not serious but also glad he's not playing us. You know what's funny? It seems like every time I see where we're playing a beat up and run down OL, and everybody is certain that we're going to dominate them...it doesn't happen. Take last week for example. I thought our DL certainly played WELL, but I didn't think they absolutely took over the game or anything. Garrett had the play of the year so far and really put us ahead after we botched that goal line set of downs, which apparently was somewhat the fault of our rookie OT, Wills. I didn't verify this with my own eyes but someone was saying he dropped the ball twice. 

    Dwayne Haskins is not as mobile as Burrow, which is good for us, and they also don't run the ball particularly well either. This could be an awesome opportunity for our defense to force some of those....what are they called again? Oh yes, PUNTS. Also, we get Clayborne back and we already love Porter Gustin in spot duty. We SHOULD give this line fits and we SHOULD see some of those pesky punts. I also don't believe we're going to see Washington go for it on 4th downs very often, so if we do actually stop them on 3rd, it should be our ball. Haskins had pretty decent numbers last week, but I have a feeling he got a lot of his yards and completions in the 4th quarter in garbage time. 

    Also, for you fantasy guys, I think our TEs score at least one TD, and possibly two. WHICH TE I don't know, and I'm not sure it's going to be Hooper that blows up. Why do I say that? Well, Hooper isn't always the guy going down the seam and I've seen us send Carlson and Bryant deep on multiple occasions. In fact, we missed both guys for long TDs last game because there was a little too much pressure and Baker couldn't let it go. One was the little 9 yard gain to Hunt where he caught it after Baker rolled out on the sideline. On that play, Mr. Carlson was wide open down the seam and Baker just couldn't get it there. Another one was actually the awful pick Baker threw. That was essentially a a ridiculous read by the DB and a lazy throw by Baker. That being said, Bryant WAS open earlier but again, Baker had to side step a giant defender. 

    I really do believe this will be a game for our TEs. Washington actually has a solid cover linebacker, but he can't be everywhere, and we almost always play 2 TEs. We adore Bryant, and I see good things for him Sunday. 

    You know what I REALLY want to see this week, besides a victory? Baker not throwing a single pick. We HAVE to start seeing him avoid those crucial mistakes and that pick he threw last week really influenced the game. He's a #1 pick. I don't want hame manager. I want a dominant force. He can be that Sunday...especially with our RBs and TEs. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #33

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yep, that's him! I'm glad it's not serious but also glad he's not playing us. You know what's funny? It seems like every time I see where we're playing a beat up and run down OL, and everybody is certain that we're going to dominate them...it doesn't happen. Take last week for example. I thought our DL certainly played WELL, but I didn't think they absolutely took over the game or anything. Garrett had the play of the year so far and really put us ahead after we botched that goal line set of downs, which apparently was somewhat the fault of our rookie OT, Wills. I didn't verify this with my own eyes but someone was saying he dropped the ball twice. 

    Dwayne Haskins is not as mobile as Burrow, which is good for us, and they also don't run the ball particularly well either. This could be an awesome opportunity for our defense to force some of those....what are they called again? Oh yes, PUNTS. Also, we get Clayborne back and we already love Porter Gustin in spot duty. We SHOULD give this line fits and we SHOULD see some of those pesky punts. I also don't believe we're going to see Washington go for it on 4th downs very often, so if we do actually stop them on 3rd, it should be our ball. Haskins had pretty decent numbers last week, but I have a feeling he got a lot of his yards and completions in the 4th quarter in garbage time. 

    Also, for you fantasy guys, I think our TEs score at least one TD, and possibly two. WHICH TE I don't know, and I'm not sure it's going to be Hooper that blows up. Why do I say that? Well, Hooper isn't always the guy going down the seam and I've seen us send Carlson and Bryant deep on multiple occasions. In fact, we missed both guys for long TDs last game because there was a little too much pressure and Baker couldn't let it go. One was the little 9 yard gain to Hunt where he caught it after Baker rolled out on the sideline. On that play, Mr. Carlson was wide open down the seam and Baker just couldn't get it there. Another one was actually the awful pick Baker threw. That was essentially a a ridiculous read by the DB and a lazy throw by Baker. That being said, Bryant WAS open earlier but again, Baker had to side step a giant defender. 

    I really do believe this will be a game for our TEs. Washington actually has a solid cover linebacker, but he can't be everywhere, and we almost always play 2 TEs. We adore Bryant, and I see good things for him Sunday. 

    You know what I REALLY want to see this week, besides a victory? Baker not throwing a single pick. We HAVE to start seeing him avoid those crucial mistakes and that pick he threw last week really influenced the game. He's a #1 pick. I don't want hame manager. I want a dominant force. He can be that Sunday...especially with our RBs and TEs. 

    I thought our front four played well.  The Bengals playcaller and Burrow made it a point to get the ball out quickly.  80% of the time where they had something scripted downfield Burrow had pressure on him (and he seemed to be off the mark).

    our coverage didn’t seem to be in sync with the pattern though.  

    Washington will do the same.  You will see a heavy dose of crossers and slants

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #34

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Yep, that's him! I'm glad it's not serious but also glad he's not playing us. You know what's funny? It seems like every time I see where we're playing a beat up and run down OL, and everybody is certain that we're going to dominate them...it doesn't happen. Take last week for example. I thought our DL certainly played WELL, but I didn't think they absolutely took over the game or anything. Garrett had the play of the year so far and really put us ahead after we botched that goal line set of downs, which apparently was somewhat the fault of our rookie OT, Wills. I didn't verify this with my own eyes but someone was saying he dropped the ball twice. 

    Dwayne Haskins is not as mobile as Burrow, which is good for us, and they also don't run the ball particularly well either. This could be an awesome opportunity for our defense to force some of those....what are they called again? Oh yes, PUNTS. Also, we get Clayborne back and we already love Porter Gustin in spot duty. We SHOULD give this line fits and we SHOULD see some of those pesky punts. I also don't believe we're going to see Washington go for it on 4th downs very often, so if we do actually stop them on 3rd, it should be our ball. Haskins had pretty decent numbers last week, but I have a feeling he got a lot of his yards and completions in the 4th quarter in garbage time. 

    Also, for you fantasy guys, I think our TEs score at least one TD, and possibly two. WHICH TE I don't know, and I'm not sure it's going to be Hooper that blows up. Why do I say that? Well, Hooper isn't always the guy going down the seam and I've seen us send Carlson and Bryant deep on multiple occasions. In fact, we missed both guys for long TDs last game because there was a little too much pressure and Baker couldn't let it go. One was the little 9 yard gain to Hunt where he caught it after Baker rolled out on the sideline. On that play, Mr. Carlson was wide open down the seam and Baker just couldn't get it there. Another one was actually the awful pick Baker threw. That was essentially a a ridiculous read by the DB and a lazy throw by Baker. That being said, Bryant WAS open earlier but again, Baker had to side step a giant defender. 

    I really do believe this will be a game for our TEs. Washington actually has a solid cover linebacker, but he can't be everywhere, and we almost always play 2 TEs. We adore Bryant, and I see good things for him Sunday. 

    You know what I REALLY want to see this week, besides a victory? Baker not throwing a single pick. We HAVE to start seeing him avoid those crucial mistakes and that pick he threw last week really influenced the game. He's a #1 pick. I don't want hame manager. I want a dominant force. He can be that Sunday...especially with our RBs and TEs. 

    I thought our front four played well.  The Bengals playcaller and Burrow made it a point to get the ball out quickly.  80% of the time where they had something scripted downfield Burrow had pressure on him (and he seemed to be off the mark).

    our coverage didn’t seem to be in sync with the pattern though.  

    Washington will do the same.  You will see a heavy dose of crossers and slants

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Washington will do the same.  You will see a heavy dose of crossers and slants

    And with Denzel Ward and Greedy likely out, you can bet your ass they'll pick on Tavierre Thomas again. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #36

    interesting - I wouldn't bet on the game,

    the Hochuli Monster could show up and wipe out that -7 points. Sure, it's only a silly legend.

    LIke Bigfoot....loch ness monster...

    but this one has been actually been sighted by thousands of people.

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-get-an-interesting-official-assigned-to-washington-matchup/

  • interesting - I wouldn't bet on the game,

    the Hochuli Monster could show up and wipe out that -7 points. Sure, it's only a silly legend.

    LIke Bigfoot....loch ness monster...

    but this one has been actually been sighted by thousands of people.

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-get-an-interesting-official-assigned-to-washington-matchup/

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @calfoxwc said:

    interesting - I wouldn't bet on the game,

    the Hochuli Monster could show up and wipe out that -7 points. Sure, it's only a silly legend.

    LIke Bigfoot....loch ness monster...

    but this one has been actually been sighted by thousands of people.

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-get-an-interesting-official-assigned-to-washington-matchup/

    Don't forget that the last time we played the Redskins Duke Johnson fumbled the ball as we were driving for a score that would have likely given us the win. He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    interesting - I wouldn't bet on the game,

    the Hochuli Monster could show up and wipe out that -7 points. Sure, it's only a silly legend.

    LIke Bigfoot....loch ness monster...

    but this one has been actually been sighted by thousands of people.

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-get-an-interesting-official-assigned-to-washington-matchup/

    Don't forget that the last time we played the Redskins Duke Johnson fumbled the ball as we were driving for a score that would have likely given us the win. He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @jiggins7919 said:

     He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    Mrs. Ref Sarah Thomas.... and she's on the books to do our game this week... ? ?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    interesting - I wouldn't bet on the game,

    the Hochuli Monster could show up and wipe out that -7 points. Sure, it's only a silly legend.

    LIke Bigfoot....loch ness monster...

    but this one has been actually been sighted by thousands of people.

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-get-an-interesting-official-assigned-to-washington-matchup/

    Don't forget that the last time we played the Redskins Duke Johnson fumbled the ball as we were driving for a score that would have likely given us the win. He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Don't forget that the last time we played the Redskins Duke Johnson fumbled the ball as we were driving for a score that would have likely given us the win. He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    crap. I remember that now - that was outrageous.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

     He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    Mrs. Ref Sarah Thomas.... and she's on the books to do our game this week... ? ?

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @gumby73 said:

    Mrs. Ref Sarah Thomas.... and she's on the books to do our game this week... ? ?

    Hochuli AND Sarah Thomas?

    dammit. lol

  • @gumby73 said:

    Mrs. Ref Sarah Thomas.... and she's on the books to do our game this week... ? ?

    Hochuli AND Sarah Thomas?

    dammit. lol

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @calfoxwc said:

    Hochuli AND Sarah Thomas?

    dammit. lol

    They owe us a make-up call.    

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Hochuli AND Sarah Thomas?

    dammit. lol

    They owe us a make-up call.    

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #42

    yes

    @sdbacker80 said:

    They owe us a make-up call.    

    but "if we ain't had bad luck, we've had no luck at all..." (old Hee Haw song reference)

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-denzel-ward-misses-practice-with-groin-injury/

    dammit.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Let's not make it a situation where the game comes down to a ref's call.  

    I think our offense could do it, but can our defense?  Unless  Garrett et al can get 6-7 sacks, I worry about our back 7 vs. any team.

  • Let's not make it a situation where the game comes down to a ref's call.  

    I think our offense could do it, but can our defense?  Unless  Garrett et al can get 6-7 sacks, I worry about our back 7 vs. any team.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #44

    @the-gipper said:

    Let's not make it a situation where the game comes down to a ref's call.  

    I think our offense could do it, but can our defense?  Unless  Garrett et al can get 6-7 sacks, I worry about our back 7 vs. any team.

    ^^^this with the new age of flag happy official get up two scores on an opponent so the one gift TD doesn’t impact that game

  • @calfoxwc said:

    interesting - I wouldn't bet on the game,

    the Hochuli Monster could show up and wipe out that -7 points. Sure, it's only a silly legend.

    LIke Bigfoot....loch ness monster...

    but this one has been actually been sighted by thousands of people.

    https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-get-an-interesting-official-assigned-to-washington-matchup/

    Don't forget that the last time we played the Redskins Duke Johnson fumbled the ball as we were driving for a score that would have likely given us the win. He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Don't forget that the last time we played the Redskins Duke Johnson fumbled the ball as we were driving for a score that would have likely given us the win. He recovered his own fumble but the ref said Washington had it. Even though Duke was waving the ball around. 

    I could have swore that happened vs Miami... not sure what I'm thinking of.