Skip to content

I saw an orange jersey of one of the browns players

The Browns Board
7 5 825
  • D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I saw a orange jersey that had Anderson' name on the front and back, and also his number. Weird that they had Anderson. I thought they only had Quinn, Edwards, Stallworth, Winslow, and Thomas. I guess not.

  • I saw a orange jersey that had Anderson' name on the front and back, and also his number. Weird that they had Anderson. I thought they only had Quinn, Edwards, Stallworth, Winslow, and Thomas. I guess not.

    F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @dawgpound3 said:

    I saw a orange jersey that had Anderson' name on the front and back, and also his number. Weird that they had Anderson. I thought they only had Quinn, Edwards, Stallworth, Winslow, and Thomas. I guess not.

    Did it look like Lums wearing it?

  • @dawgpound3 said:

    I saw a orange jersey that had Anderson' name on the front and back, and also his number. Weird that they had Anderson. I thought they only had Quinn, Edwards, Stallworth, Winslow, and Thomas. I guess not.

    Did it look like Lums wearing it?

    D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @farang said:

    Did it look like Lums wearing it?

    No, I saw it in a sports shop. No more bashing for Lums. I feel bad for the guy. Besides, he's riffer X's alter ego.

  • @farang said:

    Did it look like Lums wearing it?

    No, I saw it in a sports shop. No more bashing for Lums. I feel bad for the guy. Besides, he's riffer X's alter ego.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @dawgpound3 said:

    No, I saw it in a sports shop. No more bashing for Lums. I feel bad for the guy. Besides, he's riffer X's alter ego.

    How much you wanna bet that jersey is well over a year old?

    It's still there cuz nobody bought it.

  • @farang said:

    Did it look like Lums wearing it?

    No, I saw it in a sports shop. No more bashing for Lums. I feel bad for the guy. Besides, he's riffer X's alter ego.

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @dawgpound3 said:

    No more bashing for Lums. I feel bad for the guy.

    I wouldnt feel bad for the guy if a flock of Canadian geese shit all over his face.

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You guys are too easy, but it's football time now no more BS.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Well now that the xxxx is out of the bag.

    Please keep your Lummy alive as the post count depends on all DA related material.

    "It'll be all right Brady, some people are just mean"

    Get some sleep now, you here me.