Skip to content

Pro and College Pick 'Em

The Browns Board
30 17 4.0k
  • I was able to enter the college pick 'em but the pro league kept giving me an error message that password is incorrect and league isn't available. I'll try again later tonight.

    @wvbrownsfan said:

    I was able to enter the college pick 'em but the pro league kept giving me an error message that password is incorrect and league isn't available. I'll try again later tonight.

    I got the same errors on attempting to sign up.

  • same error here

  • try this link.

    Worked for me. I am in now. that link was for ff not pick em

  • Thanks for the catch guys, and sorry about the confusion. I fixed the link, so it should work now. Let me know if there are still any problems.

    Dennis

  • Thanks for the catch guys, and sorry about the confusion. I fixed the link, so it should work now. Let me know if there are still any problems.

    Dennis

    @dencyguy said:

    Thanks for the catch guys, and sorry about the confusion. I fixed the link, so it should work now. Let me know if there are still any problems.

    Dennis

    All signed up and ready to pick, thanks for sorting the league out again this year dennis.

  • Works now. Thanks!

  • Thanks, D. I'm going to try not to flake like last year. I was in it until pretty late but then missed a week. Let's see if we can do better this year...

    Juki

  • the return of Boner in Sweatpants is imminent

  • As is the return of my refusing to type it into my write-ups. Actually, I've kind of missed the old childish euphemis.

    Dennis

  • I'm signed up for both. Fun
  • Just joined the CFB pick 'em. Should be a blast.

  • BUMP.

    I know - it's stickied, so no need for a bump, but........

    1247682417052.jpg

    Don't forget to make your picks!

  • because I am such a web Retard, I agreed to create an online Pick 'Em game for some friends who own some sports bars down around Tampa... gave me a chance to work with some smart coders/programmers to learn something I knew nothing about...

    the game's pretty cool... really good prizes... anyone can play... if you're interested....

    www.leeroyselmons.com/pickem

  • Who's leading TheBrownsBoard College Pick'em League?

  • Who's leading TheBrownsBoard College Pick'em League?

    @atenears said:

    Who's leading TheBrownsBoard College Pick'em League?

    Who cares about that, the important note is that a limey is spanking you in the Pro pickem! 🙂

  • In a season with little to cheer about, I am incredibly happy to be now spanking Atenears, Furnier, Zombo and MarkO. 😉

  • That's just creepy...

    Please don't talk about me and spanking in the same sentence ok??

    You big homo.. 🙂

  • That's just creepy...

    Please don't talk about me and spanking in the same sentence ok??

    You big homo.. 🙂

    @mark-o said:

    That's just creepy...

    Please don't talk about me and spanking in the same sentence ok??

    You big homo.. 🙂

    Point taken Mark O I'm not that way inclined to put your mind at rest!

    But I am still spanking you and Stan on the pro pickem! Imagine getting beaten by a limey!

    LOL. See you in three weeks

    Howie.

  • As the eventual winner of the pro pick'em, what will I receive?

    Are the rest of you even making picks anymore or am I just that much better?

  • FINAL STANDINGS FOR THE COLLEGE PICK'EM

    Congratulations DieHardBrownsFan!

    Rank Pick Set Name Total Points W-L

    1 DieHardBrownsFan 150 150-108

    2 Dency's Winners 146 146-112

    3 Timugen 143 143-115

    4 ATENEARS 143 143-115

    5 Shake vs. Meatwad 142 142-116

    6 SOLON16 140 140-118

    7 Mark O 140 140-118

    8 Pa Pa Pickem!! 140 140-118

    9 DumAssWhiteGuy 137 137-121

    10 Beanpot 134 134-124

    11 JCARL 132 132-126

    12 EASYV 127 127-131

    13 Mr. Freeze 114 114-144

    14 Thaak 108 108-150

    15 WVBrownsfan 90 90-168

    16 Dawg Robiskets 90 90-168

    17 BIG_BEN_IS_A_DOUCHE 85 85-173

    18 The Hammer 54 54-204

    19 Aloysius 50 50-208

    20 Juki's Instant Losers 49 49-209

    21 Irisheyez 48 48-210

    22 Pickem Winners 47 47-211

    22 Inspecta 30 30-228