Pro and College Pick 'Em
-
Hey all,
With the seasons right around the corner, I've set up the Pro and College Pick 'Em contests on Yahoo. Here are the links:
League ID: 9740
Password: browns
League ID: 4731
Password: browns
I've set up the leagues with the usual rules--picking with point spreads, no confidence points, get your picks in five minutes before each game. Every week I'll provide a brief write-up of what happened in the contests, congratulate the Big Winners of the Week, mock the Shameful Dogs of the Week, and belittle those who stopped making picks after week three, when they only got two picks right.
Dennis
-
I was able to enter the college pick 'em but the pro league kept giving me an error message that password is incorrect and league isn't available. I'll try again later tonight.
-
I'm off to sign up right now. Thanks dencyguy.
-
I was able to enter the college pick 'em but the pro league kept giving me an error message that password is incorrect and league isn't available. I'll try again later tonight.
I was able to enter the college pick 'em but the pro league kept giving me an error message that password is incorrect and league isn't available. I'll try again later tonight.
I got the same errors on attempting to sign up.
-
Thanks for the catch guys, and sorry about the confusion. I fixed the link, so it should work now. Let me know if there are still any problems.
Dennis
-
Thanks for the catch guys, and sorry about the confusion. I fixed the link, so it should work now. Let me know if there are still any problems.
Dennis
-
Thanks, D. I'm going to try not to flake like last year. I was in it until pretty late but then missed a week. Let's see if we can do better this year...
Juki
-
As is the return of my refusing to type it into my write-ups. Actually, I've kind of missed the old childish euphemis.
Dennis
-
I'm signed up for both. Fun
-
Just joined the CFB pick 'em. Should be a blast.
-
because I am such a web Retard, I agreed to create an online Pick 'Em game for some friends who own some sports bars down around Tampa... gave me a chance to work with some smart coders/programmers to learn something I knew nothing about...
the game's pretty cool... really good prizes... anyone can play... if you're interested....
www.leeroyselmons.com/pickem
-
Who's leading TheBrownsBoard College Pick'em League?
-
-
In a season with little to cheer about, I am incredibly happy to be now spanking Atenears, Furnier, Zombo and MarkO.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

