Week 4: Browns @ da "Boyz Thread...
-
Our injury report thru today...
Groin injuries must be transmissible...
.. and da "Boyz'...
-
Our "unofficial" depth chart is out and surprise... it shows Vernon starting at LDE and Mack at the Will AND Greedy at RCB.
Apparently we are about to see the team we signed up to see in 2020.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-announce-unofficial-depth-chart-vs-cowboys
Does this mean Higgins is out of the Doghouse and will be active?
Who is going to return kicks/punts? I wonder. Peeps on there as well...will he be active? And handle kicks?
Does this mean Higgins is out of the Doghouse and will be active?
Who is going to return kicks/punts? I wonder. Peeps on there as well...will he be active? And handle kicks?
How is the production of Peeps vs. Claypool going so far? He's not even active? I'm pretty sure Claypool is.
-
This is an interesting matchup for the Browns.
The Ravens were about as bad an opening game for a team with a new coaching staff to have to play, which were followed up by two 2021 top 5 drafting teams with green QBs.
We'll get a really good idea of what the Browns are after Sunday's game.
-
With all the 11 personnel Dallas runs now that Blake is hurt, wonder if we get to see Ronnie Harrison step in at big nickel on early downs?
-
This is an interesting matchup for the Browns.
The Ravens were about as bad an opening game for a team with a new coaching staff to have to play, which were followed up by two 2021 top 5 drafting teams with green QBs.
We'll get a really good idea of what the Browns are after Sunday's game.
This is an interesting matchup for the Browns.
The Ravens were about as bad an opening game for a team with a new coaching staff to have to play, which were followed up by two 2021 top 5 drafting teams with green QBs.
We'll get a really good idea of what the Browns are after Sunday's game.
For all the coverage Dallas gets, they are a losing football team. And they are damn lucky they aren't winless.
-
Does this mean Higgins is out of the Doghouse and will be active?
Who is going to return kicks/punts? I wonder. Peeps on there as well...will he be active? And handle kicks?
How is the production of Peeps vs. Claypool going so far? He's not even active? I'm pretty sure Claypool is.
-
Apparently the Browns haven't beaten a NFC East team since 2008.
-
The game depends upon our ability to defend the pass. Whether by our DL or our DB's. (in other words, our DL)
Don't forget about Zeke and that rushing game. Zeke looks rejuvenated over 2019. And the Cowboys are right in the mix to win the NFC East which is just horrible. The Browns best hope is pounding Chubb and Hunt all game. You don't want to give Dak too much time hitting those 4 receivers.
Don't forget about Zeke and that rushing game. Zeke looks rejuvenated over 2019. And You don't want to give Dak too much time hitting those 4 receivers.
Dak's their 2nd best running back in yardage..
Don't sleep on those WRs and Dak: Cooper, Gallup, CeeDee. Dak's tossing 420 a game. The Browns will need to put up 30+ to win, I am guessing.
Cube's in my boat this week.. Zeke will kill us early, if we can't stop his running & the dink passing chunk plays. Zeke's their 3rd best receiving yardage guy also.. We really need Vernon to show up & play well..Goodson & Malcom Smith/Mack Wilson also..
We have 4 fast Corners.. A. Cooper runs the same 4.3 that Ward & Greedy can..We need one or even better both to play.. / Gallup & Ceedee should see KJ and Mitchell?
It's why I don't take Injury reports serious till Thursday and Friday.. We got to score... But who's really going to play to stop them? stay tuned..
-
Ball control and getting 1 or 2 stops.
Oline health might be the biggest difference.
-
The most important question is...
Do I put Landry on my fantasy roster this week?
It says the Dallas gives the 2nd most points to WR and I have Devin Singletary facing the Las Vegas Raiders, which is the team which gives the most points to RB, but I have both on the bench for the moment...
It's a sincere question, I play against my brother this weekend... Decisions, decisions...
The most important question is...
Do I put Landry on my fantasy roster this week?
It says the Dallas gives the 2nd most points to WR and I have Devin Singletary facing the Las Vegas Raiders, which is the team which gives the most points to RB, but I have both on the bench for the moment...
It's a sincere question, I play against my brother this weekend... Decisions, decisions...
Mahomes backed-up by A Rod? Egad, & you got problems?
Landry with a hip on Dallas's playing surface? idk, but I'd skip that.. Move Mike Evans up to Adams spot & bench Adam's (for now?).. Bench Ekeler & play Singletary.(you could run for 50 against the Raiders). LAC OL is yuk at tampa.. Leave your flex open till MNF Adams or Lazard... nothing like beating up your brother ?on a Monday night..see ya! & good luck!
-
The most important question is...
Do I put Landry on my fantasy roster this week?
It says the Dallas gives the 2nd most points to WR and I have Devin Singletary facing the Las Vegas Raiders, which is the team which gives the most points to RB, but I have both on the bench for the moment...
It's a sincere question, I play against my brother this weekend... Decisions, decisions...
Mahomes backed-up by A Rod? Egad, & you got problems?
Landry with a hip on Dallas's playing surface? idk, but I'd skip that.. Move Mike Evans up to Adams spot & bench Adam's (for now?).. Bench Ekeler & play Singletary.(you could run for 50 against the Raiders). LAC OL is yuk at tampa.. Leave your flex open till MNF Adams or Lazard... nothing like beating up your brother ?on a Monday night..see ya! & good luck!
Mahomes backed-up by A Rod? Egad, & you got problems?
Landry with a hip on Dallas's playing surface? idk, but I'd skip that.. Move Mike Evans up to Adams spot & bench Adam's (for now?).. Bench Ekeler & play Singletary.(you could run for 50 against the Raiders). LAC OL is yuk at tampa.. Leave your flex open till MNF Adams or Lazard... nothing like beating up your brother ?on a Monday night..see ya! & good luck!
That's a sick team. Who is in your league, rookies? Great advice, Gumby.
-
If Ward can't go, we will need Greedy to come back and fill the void. Dallas receivers are fast.
-
A #2 WR vs. a #1 RB? C'mon, man...
Bigger question is who do you sit to start either of them? Are you worried about Adams Monday nite?
A #2 WR vs. a #1 RB? C'mon, man...
Bigger question is who do you sit to start either of them? Are you worried about Adams Monday nite?
I thnk I'll play either Adams or Lazard. The Packers' offense is on fire and they face... The Falcons
Mahomes backed-up by A Rod? Egad, & you got problems?
Landry with a hip on Dallas's playing surface? idk, but I'd skip that.. Move Mike Evans up to Adams spot & bench Adam's (for now?).. Bench Ekeler & play Singletary.(you could run for 50 against the Raiders). LAC OL is yuk at tampa.. Leave your flex open till MNF Adams or Lazard... nothing like beating up your brother ?on a Monday night..see ya! & good luck!
We're only 6 players, so all of our teams are pretty loaded. Ekeler got me 30 points last week, and I think he is very valuable as a checkdown receiver for a rookie QB, so it makes me doubt benching him just now, but then again they were the Panthers and they suck against RBs... I was thinking on doing what you just said. Thanks!
-
-
If Ward can't go, we will need Greedy to come back and fill the void. Dallas receivers are fast.
If Ward can't go, we will need Greedy to come back and fill the void. Dallas receivers are fast.
Yeah... But they're not Landry and Beckham..
-
A #2 WR vs. a #1 RB? C'mon, man...
Bigger question is who do you sit to start either of them? Are you worried about Adams Monday nite?
Bigger question is who do you sit to start either of them? Are you worried about Adams Monday nite?
Because of so many injuries (9) in my semi-permanent FFL team, I had to chose between an almost healthy Jeudy (cleared right at late afternoon game time) and a still questionable Adams on Sunday night. Given how many "stars" I already had out, I took a chance and lost with Adams. Now he is still listed as questionable, but so are my stars excluding the two out for the season and another on 2 more weeks of IR. Same choice again except Jeudy is now fully cleared. Mostert, Crowder and Kirk are all questionable again, but all three were inactive by game time last week.
So most likely I again take a chance on Adams. My bench is so poor that I am leading the league on first shot at redraft after game 5 when I can drop my two season gone players (Barkley and Mack) and any others I wish The reason I get first shot is that I'm on the bottom of the season totem pole. Last year I won it for the season. From King to pawn.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

