Week 4: Browns @ da "Boyz Thread...
-
2014 was the last NFC road* game win at Atlanta.. Bryan Hoyer tossed up like 3 picks, but Gordo had a huge day.like 180 yrds? . Billy Cundiff kicks the game winning FG with 4 seconds left.. 26-24 Browns..
In the fatman can't run category?... Just before the half, Joel Bitonio chased down a punt returner, while Joe Thomas was cheering his as$ off for Joel trailing from behind him.. Ends up Joel saved a game winning score ? taking a great angle.. believe the streak is at 17 games?
Stef called a win at Dallas last season w/Vikes.. jumped up 14 points early.. why not us?
-
Go ahead and delete this if somebody else has already posted it
Has the perception of the Browns D ever been worse?
They are playing a team that hasn’t gotten their running game going.
-
Go ahead and delete this if somebody else has already posted it
Has the perception of the Browns D ever been worse?
They are playing a team that hasn’t gotten their running game going.
Has the perception of the Browns D ever been worse?
They are playing a team that hasn’t gotten their running game going.
I hate to see even the bums moving up and down the field on us. Then praying for a big play.
WSS
-
Well in shock of shocks 5 of 5 of da 'Boyz beat-writers pick DAL to win. ?
But at least only three had them beating the 4.5 point spread. One effectively took us and the points. ANd the 5th, the one with no balls, did not predict a final score other that they'd win and put up 30+ points.
I actually think this is going to be a lower scoring game than most with neither team reaching 30 due to our ball control and their persistence in trying to establish a ground game.
I'm already getting psyched for this one....
I'm already getting psyched for this one....
I know! I'm even more Jiggins like than usual, which is seriously saying something (the good kind, not the "I lost my mind for a month" kind)
I find it funny when I keep hearing the Dallas writers saying they think Browns will win. They are so down on their team that it's hysterical, ESPECIALLY when you consider just how awful their division is. They can literally lose to us and STILL be in the driver's seat to win it's ...crazy.
I think we're a solid team and we definitely CAN win, but like I've said before, I simply don't see a way in which we force them to punt. We give up so many short, easy completions that it'll make your head spin, and the biggest issue with that is how much it neutralizes our pass rush. Take a look at what Cincy did to us. Their OL is garbage, but they largely avoided the pressure by focusing on the short game. Dallas will do the same thing.
The least talked about aspect of the Cowboys' offense is Zeke Elliott and I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to go absolutely ape today. I think we're going to have a very difficult time getting them into 3rd and long today. It might sound funny, but I'm hoping for them to get a bunch of penalties. That might be a way for us to get them behind the sticks. We seem to be much more disciplined this year, and I hope that trend continues.
-
Zombo said:
Except last week?
Z
Sorry, forgot to add "on the road". I'm guessing that is what I heard on the Red Zone
-
Favorite play of the year so far. Wow
-
We won this game by the skin of our teeth.
-
Go ahead and delete this if somebody else has already posted it
well they all had the over right
-
LOL- Ghoolie would have had a field day- the prevent victory play calling almost cost us... OBJ earned his money today...
-
I had a couple back and forth texts with him.
I worry a lot about that defense letting bums go up and down the field and relying on the big play.
WSS
Steve- the Cowboys offense isn't a bunch of bums... They actually could be dangerous if they had a defense to match...Prescott 500+ yards passing... First ever 3 games in a row with 450+. Browns mistake? Going into "prevent Victory" play calling about 10 minutes too early....
Baker even said it post game- we let our foot off the gas to early....
-
I had a couple back and forth texts with him.
I worry a lot about that defense letting bums go up and down the field and relying on the big play.
WSS
Steve- the Cowboys offense isn't a bunch of bums... They actually could be dangerous if they had a defense to match...Prescott 500+ yards passing... First ever 3 games in a row with 450+. Browns mistake? Going into "prevent Victory" play calling about 10 minutes too early....
Baker even said it post game- we let our foot off the gas to early....
Steve- the Cowboys offense isn't a bunch of bums... They actually could be dangerous if they had a defense to match...Prescott 500+ yards passing... First ever 3 games in a row with 450+. Browns mistake? Going into "prevent Victory" play calling about 10 minutes too early....
Baker even said it post game- we let our foot off the gas to early....
all true but it shows that a bad ass running game (we had 300 +) beats passing yards most every game
-
I had a couple back and forth texts with him.
I worry a lot about that defense letting bums go up and down the field and relying on the big play.
WSS
so when is the ghoul gonna come back under a different name ?
-
I had a couple back and forth texts with him.
I worry a lot about that defense letting bums go up and down the field and relying on the big play.
WSS
so when is the ghoul gonna come back under a different name ?
-
-
I remember a few years ago during another almost rough season I made a "future is bright" thread... I think its safe to say that we've made it to the future.
Congrats Browns fans, enjoy this day. 3-1 for the first time in almost 20 years. Indy is next.
-
I remember a few years ago during another almost rough season I made a "future is bright" thread... I think its safe to say that we've made it to the future.
Congrats Browns fans, enjoy this day. 3-1 for the first time in almost 20 years. Indy is next.
I remember a few years ago during another almost rough season I made a "future is bright" thread... I think its safe to say that we've made it to the future.
Congrats Browns fans, enjoy this day. 3-1 for the first time in almost 20 years. Indy is next.
home game (is the Great State of OHIO going to let more fans into the game) 4-1 bitchs book it
-
I had a couple back and forth texts with him.
I worry a lot about that defense letting bums go up and down the field and relying on the big play.
WSS
Steve- the Cowboys offense isn't a bunch of bums... They actually could be dangerous if they had a defense to match...Prescott 500+ yards passing... First ever 3 games in a row with 450+. Browns mistake? Going into "prevent Victory" play calling about 10 minutes too early....
Baker even said it post game- we let our foot off the gas to early....
Steve- the Cowboys offense isn't a bunch of bums... They actually could be dangerous if they had a defense to match...Prescott 500+ yards passing... First ever 3 games in a row with 450+. Browns mistake? Going into "prevent Victory" play calling about 10 minutes too early....
Baker even said it post game- we let our foot off the gas to early....
I don't care if it's the greatest offense in the history of football. We couldn't stop the bastards. We got lucky on a couple of big plays and that was good. But it's not a good idea to gamble on the big play.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
