Browns vs Cowboys on TV
-
Brady Quinn is doing color commentary???
I'd love it if Vilma would do one of our games... can't recall ever hearing him do one, but feels like he'd be good.
-
-
-
Correctomundo!
Figured it was either you or an old photo of Roger Staubach playing guitar...
Also just noticed "Concord"... Once upon a time in a life far, far away I worked at Diamond Shamrock's Chardon Research Center for a summer. IIRC their golf league played at a nifty little course in Concord Township.
-
Correctomundo!
Figured it was either you or an old photo of Roger Staubach playing guitar...
Also just noticed "Concord"... Once upon a time in a life far, far away I worked at Diamond Shamrock's Chardon Research Center for a summer. IIRC their golf league played at a nifty little course in Concord Township.
Figured it was either you or an old photo of Roger Staubach playing guitar...
Also just noticed "Concord"... Once upon a time in a life far, far away I worked at Diamond Shamrock's Chardon Research Center for a summer. IIRC their golf league played at a nifty little course in Concord Township.
Yeah I live right smack dab in the middle of the golf course... The Hunt Club/Quail Hollow.
-
I'll be watching from a Browns Backers club in Lynchburg, Virginia. Taking our RV down to Shenandoah National Park this week. #WOOFS
-
Kinda sucks we lost the better 4 o'clock game with Pats at KC... but now added to 4:25pm? most can scout the Colts? https://www.nfl.com/news/colts-bears-week-4-game-rescheduled-for-4-25-p-m-et
-
-
-
-
Looks great! Did you get to Lynchburg to watch the game?
Yes, we did. Ended up at a Buffalo Wild Wings, not a Backers Bar.
Surrounded by Ratbirds & Redskin fans, eew.
I couldn't believe they were up 41-14. What a performance. Yeah, the 4th Q got crazy but as fans, we almost have to expect it....young team and not a complete D yet.
Go Browns!!
-
We are one star Lb'er and Safety away.. But I gotta say... Karl Joseph has been laying some serious wood on some guys...
-
We are one star Lb'er and Safety away.. But I gotta say... Karl Joseph has been laying some serious wood on some guys...
-

try Home Depot ...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
