The Night Watchman Speaketh...
-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
Trump has had the codes for years nothing has happened has tried to get us out of wars...Biden is a WAR MONGER
-
Sure, there's a few out there on the left fringe who want Trump to drop dead from covid.... Nah- no one on the right could possibly want to say the same about Joe....
Sure, there's a few out there on the left fringe who want Trump to drop dead from covid.... Nah- no one on the right could possibly want to say the same about Joe....
A few to many one is to many...good grief man. Only low lives wish death on people like that just look at neo!?
Twitter, Facebook ban posts wishing for President Trump’s death from COVID-19
https://wgntv.com/news/twitter-facebook-ban-posts-wishing-for-president-trumps-death-from-covid-19/
-
-
Yup, those polls (the Wall Street Journal's isn't exactly radical left FYI) showing Captain Covid getting his ass kicked by Joe are all "FAKE NEWS". Especially by the older and wiser Boomer Generation who (nah- MAGAs won't believe it) who are flipping from pro Trump 2016. Now the Ridin' with Biden Silver Sneakers crowd favors Joe by an astounding 20 points. Hey Donnie- you think we're "The Expendables"? We're pretty pissed off. Polling has gotten more scientific in the last four years too... They're now taking into account (and properly weighting) sub segments of the likely voters. (Like they didn't last time with the white male non-college crowd, that's a large part of Trumpie's base...)
"To win the White House, Mr. Biden will need to flip some combination of the 10 states Mr. Trump carried by less than 10 points in 2016 (in ascending order of margin): Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Texas and Iowa. Mr. Biden has several paths to victory, and the first three states alone, in addition to every state won by Hillary Clinton, would be enough to put him into the Oval Office.
Conversely, Mr. Trump would likely need to win at least eight of those 10 states for a second term. A look at these bellwethers — all either tossups or leaning toward Mr. Biden — makes clear that Mr. Trump is in serious trouble."
Yup, those polls (the Wall Street Journal's isn't exactly radical left FYI) showing Captain Covid getting his ass kicked by Joe are all "FAKE NEWS". Especially by the older and wiser Boomer Generation who (nah- MAGAs won't believe it) who are flipping from pro Trump 2016. Now the Ridin' with Biden Silver Sneakers crowd favors Joe by an astounding 20 points. Hey Donnie- you think we're "The Expendables"? We're pretty pissed off. Polling has gotten more scientific in the last four years too... They're now taking into account (and properly weighting) sub segments of the likely voters. (Like they didn't last time with the white male non-college crowd, that's a large part of Trumpie's base...)
"To win the White House, Mr. Biden will need to flip some combination of the 10 states Mr. Trump carried by less than 10 points in 2016 (in ascending order of margin): Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Texas and Iowa. Mr. Biden has several paths to victory, and the first three states alone, in addition to every state won by Hillary Clinton, would be enough to put him into the Oval Office.
Conversely, Mr. Trump would likely need to win at least eight of those 10 states for a second term. A look at these bellwethers — all either tossups or leaning toward Mr. Biden — makes clear that Mr. Trump is in serious trouble."
-
Yet these rejects who are no threat have not looted or burned anything... like you commie fascists always do.
The best way to express opposition to these rejects is to completely ignore them. Let them have their little march without an audience. Not getting the attention they seek is what hurts them the most.
-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
Trump has had the codes for years nothing has happened has tried to get us out of wars...Biden is a WAR MONGER
-
Actually that plus a steroid and the experimental drug Regeneron reserved only for the almost dead (up until now). Any bets he insisted upon it?
First the antibody cocktail.... How would DT know about it? Obviously one of his crack doctors did though... I believe at the time, it had only been tried on less than 500 patients. When you're the President- go to the head of the line.
Steroid? Did you say STEROID? I happen to know a thing or two about dexamethasone.... It's one ass kicking steroid. In regards to covid treatment... Usually- it's only used in very critical covid cases. What can happen is the body's immune system goes into haywire overdrive and starts attacking it's own tissue (usually lung) in what's called a "cytokine storm". Dex can suppress the immune response. Not recommended in mild cases. So either Trump was way sicker than they're letting on, or he was being WAY overtreated.
So Trumpie "feels great " now? He damn well should. Ya see, as a now armchair mountaineer there's another use for dexamethasone. It's used on the big Himalayan peaks when guys contract HAPE (high altitude pulmonary edema) LOL, sort of similar to covid lung damage. Can bring 'em back from near death.
First the antibody cocktail.... How would DT know about it? Obviously one of his crack doctors did though... I believe at the time, it had only been tried on less than 500 patients. When you're the President- go to the head of the line.
He had Dr. Garibaldi from Johns Hopkins come over that morning. He is the MD for our friend's brother who was started on that after the two others were just not getting rid of the virus. I am hoping to hear tonight that they finally completed his trach which is the step before they finally get him off the respirator into his 4th week on it now. And you are right because they only were giving it to people who are going to die normally, so they have nothing to lose. I'm sure he told Trump about all 3 and also clued him in that Hydroxychloroquine was useless.
-
Who cares? He is the President of the United States. Of course they will give him the best treatments. Like you all don't know that already.
-
Yeah here is Biden threatening N. Korea.
And N. Korea stopped launching missiles! Good Call Tex! Just like Texas holdem!
-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..
And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?
You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?
You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..
It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!! ?
You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what?
One of you the other's sock?
-
Who cares? He is the President of the United States. Of course they will give him the best treatments. Like you all don't know that already.
Who cares? He is the President of the United States. Of course they will give him the best treatments. Like you all don't know that already.
I do, MAGA. Not that he got that care, it's what followed... In case you don't know- Captain Covid is projecting the triple platinum care HE received on what Joe Blow gets in Hick Town- USA....
-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..
And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?
You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?
You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..
It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!! ?
You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what?
One of you the other's sock?
THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..
And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?
You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?
You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..
It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!! ?
You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what?
One of you the other's sock?
I think you have your head up Trimp's ass... FWIW, I've been around a long time loser, almost as long as Captain Covid....
-
Yup, those polls (the Wall Street Journal's isn't exactly radical left FYI) showing Captain Covid getting his ass kicked by Joe are all "FAKE NEWS". Especially by the older and wiser Boomer Generation who (nah- MAGAs won't believe it) who are flipping from pro Trump 2016. Now the Ridin' with Biden Silver Sneakers crowd favors Joe by an astounding 20 points. Hey Donnie- you think we're "The Expendables"? We're pretty pissed off. Polling has gotten more scientific in the last four years too... They're now taking into account (and properly weighting) sub segments of the likely voters. (Like they didn't last time with the white male non-college crowd, that's a large part of Trumpie's base...)
"To win the White House, Mr. Biden will need to flip some combination of the 10 states Mr. Trump carried by less than 10 points in 2016 (in ascending order of margin): Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Texas and Iowa. Mr. Biden has several paths to victory, and the first three states alone, in addition to every state won by Hillary Clinton, would be enough to put him into the Oval Office.
Conversely, Mr. Trump would likely need to win at least eight of those 10 states for a second term. A look at these bellwethers — all either tossups or leaning toward Mr. Biden — makes clear that Mr. Trump is in serious trouble."
Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it....
-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..
And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?
You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?
You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..
It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!! ?
You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what?
One of you the other's sock?
THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..
And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?
You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?
You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..
It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!! ?
You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what?
One of you the other's sock?

-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
I think you have your head up Trimp's ass... FWIW, I've been around a long time loser, almost as long as Captain Covid....
Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it....
Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.
It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.
-
I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button....
I think you have your head up Trimp's ass... FWIW, I've been around a long time loser, almost as long as Captain Covid....
Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it....
Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.
It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.
Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.
It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.
Well that's true but because of the nature of any political forum I think everyone obsesses over the guy they like and the guy they hate. I would think that most of the time it becomes irrational or at least a lot of it. For all of us.
WSS
-
Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.
It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.
Well that's true but because of the nature of any political forum I think everyone obsesses over the guy they like and the guy they hate. I would think that most of the time it becomes irrational or at least a lot of it. For all of us.
WSS
Well that's true but because of the nature of any political forum I think everyone obsesses over the guy they like and the guy they hate. I would think that most of the time it becomes irrational or at least a lot of it. For all of us.
WSS
Words of wisdom. But he's still the 6th grade freak show...............................Harris is now a "monster"............according to the 6th grader held over into his 70s.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



