Skip to content

The Night Watchman Speaketh...

Political Discussion
80 14 1.3k
  • Who cares?  He is the President of the United States.  Of course they will give him the best treatments.  Like you all don't know that already.  

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Who cares?  He is the President of the United States.  Of course they will give him the best treatments.  Like you all don't know that already.  

    I do, MAGA.  Not that he got that care, it's what followed...  In case you don't know- Captain Covid is projecting the triple platinum care HE received on what Joe Blow gets in Hick Town- USA....  

  • AxeA Axe

    @hoorta said:

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..

    And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?

    You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?

    You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..

    It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!!  ?

    You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what? 

    One of you the other's sock?

    @axe said:

    THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..

    And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?

    You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?

    You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..

    It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!!  ?

    You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what? 

    One of you the other's sock?

    I think you have your head up Trimp's ass... FWIW, I've been around a long time loser, almost as long as Captain Covid.... 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yup, those polls (the Wall Street Journal's isn't exactly radical left FYI) showing Captain Covid getting his ass kicked by Joe are all "FAKE NEWS".  Especially by the older and wiser Boomer Generation who (nah- MAGAs won't believe it) who are flipping from pro Trump 2016. Now the Ridin' with Biden Silver Sneakers crowd favors Joe by an astounding 20 points. Hey Donnie- you think we're "The Expendables"? We're pretty pissed off.  Polling has gotten more scientific in the last four years too... They're now taking into account (and properly weighting) sub segments of the likely voters. (Like they didn't last time with the white male non-college crowd, that's a large part of Trumpie's base...)   

    "To win the White House, Mr. Biden will need to flip some combination of the 10 states Mr. Trump carried by less than 10 points in 2016 (in ascending order of margin): Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Texas and Iowa. Mr. Biden has several paths to victory, and the first three states alone, in addition to every state won by Hillary Clinton, would be enough to put him into the Oval Office.

    Conversely, Mr. Trump would likely need to win at least eight of those 10 states for a second term. A look at these bellwethers — all either tossups or leaning toward Mr. Biden — makes clear that Mr. Trump is in serious trouble."

    F7A870AE-988B-4C1F-9C92-28BBF65A8D22.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    F7A870AE-988B-4C1F-9C92-28BBF65A8D22.jpeg

    Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it.... 

  • AxeA Axe

    @hoorta said:

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..

    And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?

    You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?

    You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..

    It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!!  ?

    You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what? 

    One of you the other's sock?

    @axe said:

    THAT is the most ignorant thing I've seen posted on this forum in quite some time..

    And that's saying a lot given Neo's recent display of ignorance ?

    You Do realize the man has been nominated for THREE Nobel peace prizes right?

    You also realize he is the first President NOT to start a war in,, well, probably since before you were born..

    It's really hard to top Neo's pure ignorance but by God,, I think you've done it!!!  ?

    You two ignorance cockaholics drinking out of the same bottle or what? 

    One of you the other's sock?

    tenor02.gif.fdc1feef70cd285a20e694050d4b33bc.gif

  • @vambo said:

    That's the guy you want in control of the nuclear weapons...😳

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    @hoorta said:

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    @hoorta said:

    I think you have your head up Trimp's ass... FWIW, I've been around a long time loser, almost as long as Captain Covid.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it.... 

    Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.

    It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.

  • @hoorta said:

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    @hoorta said:

    I think you have your head up Trimp's ass... FWIW, I've been around a long time loser, almost as long as Captain Covid.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it.... 

    Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.

    It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.

    It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.

    Well that's true but because of the nature of any political forum I think everyone obsesses over the guy they like and the guy they hate. I would think that most of the time it becomes irrational or at least a lot of it. For all of us.

    WSS

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Good Gawd, the fucking TDS has taken away every sense of reasoning you ever had.

    It must terrible to carry that much hatred in your life.

    Well that's true but because of the nature of any political forum I think everyone obsesses over the guy they like and the guy they hate. I would think that most of the time it becomes irrational or at least a lot of it. For all of us.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well that's true but because of the nature of any political forum I think everyone obsesses over the guy they like and the guy they hate. I would think that most of the time it becomes irrational or at least a lot of it. For all of us.

    WSS

    Words of wisdom. But he's still the 6th grade freak show...............................Harris is now a "monster"............according to the 6th grader held over into his 70s.

  • Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BLONDE JOKES.'

  • Briefly back to our friend's brother. They had so many new COVID cases come into Johns Hopkins there in D.C. that they had all the pulmonologists tied up with them and had to once again delay his trach which has to be done before they can take him off the ventilator, dialysis, paralytics and coma inducing sedatives. But otherwise he is recovering enough that as soon as they are freed up, they will do the trach and start the withdrawal process. They think he is very stable now which is an excellent sign for eventual recovery, though they make no promises about permanent residuals. They just don't know how any one person will be once the virus is gone.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    F7A870AE-988B-4C1F-9C92-28BBF65A8D22.jpeg

    Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, living in the Trump alternate reality universe is a prime consideration of being able to post here..... you just proved it.... 

    image.thumb.png.714ba58bc3b027ffdcc6f3b49cefe098.png

  • @hoorta said:

    Sure, there's a few out there on the left fringe who want Trump to drop dead from covid.... Nah- no one on the right could possibly want to say the same about Joe.... 

    A few to many one is to many...good grief man.  Only low lives wish death on people like that just look at neo!?

    Twitter, Facebook ban posts wishing for President Trump’s death from COVID-19

    https://wgntv.com/news/twitter-facebook-ban-posts-wishing-for-president-trumps-death-from-covid-19/

    @vambo said:

    A few to many one is to many...good grief man.  Only low lives wish death on people like that just look at neo!?

    Twitter, Facebook ban posts wishing for President Trump’s death from COVID-19

    https://wgntv.com/news/twitter-facebook-ban-posts-wishing-for-president-trumps-death-from-covid-19/

    Like you. Maybe I should run for president. Maybe I will "accidently" send a hellfire missile from a predator drone through your bedroom window while your sleeping

    EthicalFinishedDunlin-size_restricted.gif

  • Image may contain: one or more people and people standing, text that says 'RENACCI ACAB Ohio will never be a socialist state. JimRenacci.com @JimRenacci'

  • @vambo said:

    That's the guy you want in control of the nuclear weapons...😳

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    @hoorta said:

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    Believing  those things about Trump and your denial of Bidens senility proves you have TDS.

    Making up reasons in order to validate your hatred is part of the culture of the left. You are liars, believe your own lies and live in your own world of illusion.

  • @hoorta said:

    I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

    Believing  those things about Trump and your denial of Bidens senility proves you have TDS.

    Making up reasons in order to validate your hatred is part of the culture of the left. You are liars, believe your own lies and live in your own world of illusion.

    @gorka said:

    Believing  those things about Trump and your denial of Bidens senility proves you have TDS.

    Making up reasons in order to validate your hatred is part of the culture of the left. You are liars, believe your own lies and live in your own world of illusion.

    And if you believe Trump is  honest, I can't help you. I don't  need  to  "make up reasons" either. 200,000 dead Americans is more  than enough. How many of those deaths because Captain Covid was running around mocking  masks until  he STUPIDLY caught the  bug himself? 

    Oh, you've long since proved you're willing to  go to any lengths to defend Trumpie,  to the point it's getting pretty comical from my POV. 

  • @gorka said:

    Believing  those things about Trump and your denial of Bidens senility proves you have TDS.

    Making up reasons in order to validate your hatred is part of the culture of the left. You are liars, believe your own lies and live in your own world of illusion.

    And if you believe Trump is  honest, I can't help you. I don't  need  to  "make up reasons" either. 200,000 dead Americans is more  than enough. How many of those deaths because Captain Covid was running around mocking  masks until  he STUPIDLY caught the  bug himself? 

    Oh, you've long since proved you're willing to  go to any lengths to defend Trumpie,  to the point it's getting pretty comical from my POV. 

    @hoorta said:

    And if you believe Trump is  honest, I can't help you. I don't  need  to  "make up reasons" either. 200,000 dead Americans is more  than enough. How many of those deaths because Captain Covid was running around mocking  masks until  he STUPIDLY caught the  bug himself? 

    Oh, you've long since proved you're willing to  go to any lengths to defend Trumpie,  to the point it's getting pretty comical from my POV. 

    image.png.36b6f33793976ff29354539dad7b36ad.png

  • @hoorta said:

    And if you believe Trump is  honest, I can't help you. I don't  need  to  "make up reasons" either. 200,000 dead Americans is more  than enough. How many of those deaths because Captain Covid was running around mocking  masks until  he STUPIDLY caught the  bug himself? 

    Oh, you've long since proved you're willing to  go to any lengths to defend Trumpie,  to the point it's getting pretty comical from my POV. 

    image.png.36b6f33793976ff29354539dad7b36ad.png

    @vambo said:

    image.png.36b6f33793976ff29354539dad7b36ad.png

    So? Covid deaths up by an infinite % over the previous two years. 

  • @vambo said:

    image.png.36b6f33793976ff29354539dad7b36ad.png

    So? Covid deaths up by an infinite % over the previous two years. 

    @hoorta said:

    So? Covid deaths up by an infinite % over the previous two years. 

    You are stupid...TDS has rotted your brain.

  • image.thumb.png.47d2f5ee93a13a2ccc4abeebe4e0d1fa.png