Happy retirement Jeff kKnzbach
-
Any older Cleveland rock and roll fans or remember Jeff and Flash on WMMS. Congratulations for great career my friend.
Very few people in radio are able to hang on for their entire life in their home broadcast area.
-
I’ve been a long time listener of Jeff & Flash, and I’m a long time listener to WONE (especially after WMMS went to talk radio).
I’m going to miss Jeff & Sandra in the morning, especially since Jeff retired and they fired Sandra Miller.
I guess I’ll have to search for another morning show.
BTW, you can keep up with Jeff on his website. . .
-
I remember when WMMS in 1970 no commercials, all music. Going to Pier One imports and buying blacklight posters.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login