NFL Covid-19 News...
-
Add to this the governor of Florida saying he will approved 65k fans at games. Mind blowing https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/pack-the-swamp-florida-gov-ron-desantis-gives-clearance-for-full-capacity-stadiums-in-florida/amp/
-
If they end up cancelling the season before game 9, our FFL will just pay off the winners for each weekend and split the rest evenly with all players. Given how
badly I am doing with so many injuries keeping me at the bottom, I'm almost willing to give up the 2020 season. But then I also want to see Garrett get 20 sacks
LOL!?
-
Broncos - Pats now postponed until next Sunday due to Pats' coach testing Positive in addition to Cam and Gilmore.
Feels like a steady drip ATM, but how long does that last?
Also feels like heading towards a week being added to the season to play postponed games with playoff implications.
-
Well with 7 sacks in 5 games, Garrett is ahead of the pace for 20 in 16 games.
-
I was thinking about this today. What I think the league should do (and I don't know the major implications in the overall US Sports scene) is move the SB to March, so there you get 4 weeks of space to move games, not forcing teams to miss their byes...
I was thinking about this today. What I think the league should do (and I don't know the major implications in the overall US Sports scene) is move the SB to March, so there you get 4 weeks of space to move games, not forcing teams to miss their byes...
It would allow CBS to use their "March Madness" moniker... but I honestly think the league would be happy not playing a few meaningless games given the circumstances.
Plus what do the playoff teams that don't have any CoVid Bye-Weeks do for those 4 weeks?
-
I was thinking about this today. What I think the league should do (and I don't know the major implications in the overall US Sports scene) is move the SB to March, so there you get 4 weeks of space to move games, not forcing teams to miss their byes...
It would allow CBS to use their "March Madness" moniker... but I honestly think the league would be happy not playing a few meaningless games given the circumstances.
Plus what do the playoff teams that don't have any CoVid Bye-Weeks do for those 4 weeks?
It would allow CBS to use their "March Madness" moniker... but I honestly think the league would be happy not playing a few meaningless games given the circumstances.
Plus what do the playoff teams that don't have any CoVid Bye-Weeks do for those 4 weeks?
When is any game "meaningless". Even if a game isn't for playoff contenders, those late season games can often have impact on draft positioning....which we all think is important. Fair to say?
-
I was thinking about this today. What I think the league should do (and I don't know the major implications in the overall US Sports scene) is move the SB to March, so there you get 4 weeks of space to move games, not forcing teams to miss their byes...
It would allow CBS to use their "March Madness" moniker... but I honestly think the league would be happy not playing a few meaningless games given the circumstances.
Plus what do the playoff teams that don't have any CoVid Bye-Weeks do for those 4 weeks?
It would allow CBS to use their "March Madness" moniker... but I honestly think the league would be happy not playing a few meaningless games given the circumstances.
Plus what do the playoff teams that don't have any CoVid Bye-Weeks do for those 4 weeks?
Well, I think that we're 5 weeks in and we already have postponed games. I don't think it'll get any better, so some anticipation would be ideal. What happens if they have to postpone games after say Week 15 when there are no more bye weeks left?
-
It would allow CBS to use their "March Madness" moniker... but I honestly think the league would be happy not playing a few meaningless games given the circumstances.
Plus what do the playoff teams that don't have any CoVid Bye-Weeks do for those 4 weeks?
Well, I think that we're 5 weeks in and we already have postponed games. I don't think it'll get any better, so some anticipation would be ideal. What happens if they have to postpone games after say Week 15 when there are no more bye weeks left?
-
-
General thread that I am afraid will get busier and busier...
Pats' CB Gilmore has tested positive as have two more Titans. This week's TN-BUF game is now in jeopardy.
Then there's this...
NFL chief medical officer doesn't rule out league pausing 2020 season amid rising number of COVID-19 cases
'Every option's on the table,' Allen Sills said Wednesday
NFL chief medical officer doesn't rule out league pausing 2020 season amid rising number of COVID-19 cases
'Every option's on the table,' Allen Sills said Wednesday
Just when the BIG TEN and PAC 10 are getting their abbreviated season going.
All bets are still off the table this year on contact sports.
I was a bit surprised that the NHL and NBA did complete their seasons......hey I read today that LeBron got his 4th ring with 3 different teams.
MLB is surprisingly limping along in the playoffs. -but- the NFL is yet TBD.
GO BROWNS, playoffs.....we hope, baby !
-
They did a lot of scrambling of the schedule yesterday. Seems that you may not know who is playing who from week to week.
-
We cancelled in-person meetings today due to a player reporting flu-like symptoms... no positive CoVid-19 results as yet.
Elsewhere a Packer (A.J. Dillon) and a Raven (Humphrey) tested positive.
Side Note: Apparently Vegas takes the game off the board if a player on either team tests positive.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/us/nfl-covid-packers-browns-ravens-spt-trnd/index.html
-
We cancelled in-person meetings today due to a player reporting flu-like symptoms... no positive CoVid-19 results as yet.
Elsewhere a Packer (A.J. Dillon) and a Raven (Humphrey) tested positive.
Side Note: Apparently Vegas takes the game off the board if a player on either team tests positive.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/us/nfl-covid-packers-browns-ravens-spt-trnd/index.html
We cancelled in-person meetings today due to a player reporting flu-like symptoms... no positive CoVid-19 results as yet.
Elsewhere a Packer (A.J. Dillon) and a Raven (Humphrey) tested positive.
Side Note: Apparently Vegas takes the game off the board if a player on either team tests positive.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/us/nfl-covid-packers-browns-ravens-spt-trnd/index.html
Yep. I saw Trevor Lawrence with his test and immediately tried to take BC covering the spread - everything including props were pulled.
-
We cancelled in-person meetings today due to a player reporting flu-like symptoms... no positive CoVid-19 results as yet.
Elsewhere a Packer (A.J. Dillon) and a Raven (Humphrey) tested positive.
Side Note: Apparently Vegas takes the game off the board if a player on either team tests positive.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/us/nfl-covid-packers-browns-ravens-spt-trnd/index.html
We cancelled in-person meetings today due to a player reporting flu-like symptoms... no positive CoVid-19 results as yet.
Player now has tested negative... as has all other Browns tested.
Wednesday practice is on...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/us/nfl-covid-packers-browns-ravens-spt-trnd/index.html
-
-
And then there was one...
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-place-qb-baker-mayfield-on-reserve-covid-19
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
