Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Vp debate

Vp debate

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
69 Posts 16 Posters 930 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 924 Reputation
    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    wow is she unprepared.  Bringing up debunked stuff.  She has nothing.

    Pence is destroying her.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 30k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Just saw that bullshit attracts flies...

      lmao...

      I think it's stuck in his hair spray.

      Have I mentioned I loved Pence in From Russia in Love?

      image.png.4f10d30acbf4c7ff885695154fa39c4f.png

      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
      N W Canton DawgC KvoetheK VamboV 6 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 685 Reputation
        htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
        #3

        "Oh let's talk about packing the courts...did you know Trump hasn't appointed any black people to the federal appeals court..."

        Still won't answer the question FFS.

        You want to play this game...OK.

        Gee Bitch, did you know Trump has never sent one black person to prison.  And you've sent hundreds, if not thousands...and even withheld evidence that would set some of them free.  Thanks for playing.

        She's worthless....next!

        “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
        AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I haven't watched one second again.. Don't need to.. I know how I voted and there's much better things to do..

          I'm sure te MSM and our resident lefties will have a different view

          Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
          N hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

            Just saw that bullshit attracts flies...

            lmao...

            I think it's stuck in his hair spray.

            Have I mentioned I loved Pence in From Russia in Love?

            image.png.4f10d30acbf4c7ff885695154fa39c4f.png

            Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 734 Reputation
            N Neo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tour2ma said:

            Just saw that bullshit attracts flies...

            lmao...

            I think it's stuck in his hair spray.

            Have I mentioned I loved Pence in From Russia in Love?

            image.png.4f10d30acbf4c7ff885695154fa39c4f.png

            Maybe because he looks like a corpse. His dead body is attracting flies.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • htownbrownH htownbrown

              "Oh let's talk about packing the courts...did you know Trump hasn't appointed any black people to the federal appeals court..."

              Still won't answer the question FFS.

              You want to play this game...OK.

              Gee Bitch, did you know Trump has never sent one black person to prison.  And you've sent hundreds, if not thousands...and even withheld evidence that would set some of them free.  Thanks for playing.

              She's worthless....next!

              Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @htownbrown said:

              "Oh let's talk about packing the courts...did you know Trump hasn't appointed any black people to the federal appeals court..."

              Still won't answer the question FFS.

              You want to play this game...OK.

              Gee Bitch, did you know Trump has never sent one black person to prison.  And you've sent hundreds, if not thousands...and even withheld evidence that would set some of them free.  Thanks for playing.

              She's worthless....next!

              Please tell me he said that 😁

              Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
              htownbrownH 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • AxeA Axe

                I haven't watched one second again.. Don't need to.. I know how I voted and there's much better things to do..

                I'm sure te MSM and our resident lefties will have a different view

                Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 2k Posts
                • 734 Reputation
                N Neo wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @axe said:

                I haven't watched one second again.. Don't need to

                We all know who we're voting for, so why even discuss politics? This political forum is pointless.

                AxeA W GorkaG 3 Replies Last reply
                ❤
                Quote Reply
                • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 18k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  image.thumb.png.34943fd54aad3b0260b725621ccc6873.png

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍 😂
                  Quote Reply
                  • N Neo

                    @axe said:

                    I haven't watched one second again.. Don't need to

                    We all know who we're voting for, so why even discuss politics? This political forum is pointless.

                    Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 10k Posts
                    • 8k Reputation
                    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @neo said:

                    We all know who we're voting for, so why even discuss politics? This political forum is pointless.

                    Primarily because we all love laughing at your ignorance.. So please,, never leave..

                    YOU are the gift that keeps on giving ?

                    Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 11k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      1qsr.gif    stick to answering the direct question...not the others motive in mudslinging.. boy was this a fail   

                      Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • AxeA Axe

                        @neo said:

                        We all know who we're voting for, so why even discuss politics? This political forum is pointless.

                        Primarily because we all love laughing at your ignorance.. So please,, never leave..

                        YOU are the gift that keeps on giving ?

                        Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 734 Reputation
                        N Neo wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @axe said:

                        Primarily because we all love laughing at your ignorance.. So please,, never leave..

                        YOU are the gift that keeps on giving ?

                        Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                        AxeA htownbrownH 2 Replies Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • N Neo

                          @axe said:

                          Primarily because we all love laughing at your ignorance.. So please,, never leave..

                          YOU are the gift that keeps on giving ?

                          Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                          Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 10k Posts
                          • 8k Reputation
                          AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
                          #12

                          @neo said:

                          Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                          And you think doing that while hiding behind your keyboard makes you a man.. ?

                          You think anyone, right or left, looks up to you for that?

                          You are a fucking joke sonny..  But please,,  never leave ?

                          Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                          N 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • AxeA Axe

                            @htownbrown said:

                            "Oh let's talk about packing the courts...did you know Trump hasn't appointed any black people to the federal appeals court..."

                            Still won't answer the question FFS.

                            You want to play this game...OK.

                            Gee Bitch, did you know Trump has never sent one black person to prison.  And you've sent hundreds, if not thousands...and even withheld evidence that would set some of them free.  Thanks for playing.

                            She's worthless....next!

                            Please tell me he said that 😁

                            htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 685 Reputation
                            htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @axe said:

                            Please tell me he said that 😁

                            I wish.  He's way nicer than most.

                            “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • AxeA Axe

                              @neo said:

                              Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                              And you think doing that while hiding behind your keyboard makes you a man.. ?

                              You think anyone, right or left, looks up to you for that?

                              You are a fucking joke sonny..  But please,,  never leave ?

                              Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 734 Reputation
                              N Neo wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @axe said:

                              And you think doing that while hiding behind your keyboard

                              And you wouldn't do a fucking thing even if I wasn't don't kid anyone.

                              AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • N Neo

                                @axe said:

                                And you think doing that while hiding behind your keyboard

                                And you wouldn't do a fucking thing even if I wasn't don't kid anyone.

                                Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 10k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @neo said:

                                And you wouldn't do a fucking thing even if I wasn't don't kid anyone.

                                ?

                                STOP Please ?

                                Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • N Neo

                                  @axe said:

                                  Primarily because we all love laughing at your ignorance.. So please,, never leave..

                                  YOU are the gift that keeps on giving ?

                                  Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                                  htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 685 Reputation
                                  htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @neo said:

                                  Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                                  That might be the pettiest shit ever typed on this forum.  

                                  Just a reminder, tough guys don't talk shit because they don't have to...

                                  “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
                                  N 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • htownbrownH htownbrown

                                    @neo said:

                                    Apparently you don't pay attention. I just spelled it out I do what I do just to fuck with you. And just think , I degraded your dead mother for my own amusement.? Have a nice night now.

                                    That might be the pettiest shit ever typed on this forum.  

                                    Just a reminder, tough guys don't talk shit because they don't have to...

                                    Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 734 Reputation
                                    N Neo wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @htownbrown said:

                                    That might be the pettiest shit ever typed on this forum.  

                                    Just a reminder, tough guys don't talk shit because they don't have to...

                                    Who the fuck asked you? Crawl back in your hole. 

                                    @axe said:

                                    nd you think doing that while hiding behind your keyboard makes you a man

                                    Yep, definitely not a tough guy.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 734 Reputation
                                      N Neo wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      You fucking Trump homos are just like Steeler fans, do you girls HAVE to be Browns fans? Can't we deport these clowns to a Steeler board?

                                      steelers-fan.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                                        Just saw that bullshit attracts flies...

                                        lmao...

                                        I think it's stuck in his hair spray.

                                        Have I mentioned I loved Pence in From Russia in Love?

                                        image.png.4f10d30acbf4c7ff885695154fa39c4f.png

                                        Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 734 Reputation
                                        N Neo wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @tour2ma said:

                                        Just saw that bullshit attracts flies...

                                        lmao...

                                        I think it's stuck in his hair spray.

                                        Have I mentioned I loved Pence in From Russia in Love?

                                        image.png.4f10d30acbf4c7ff885695154fa39c4f.png

                                        Good lord, I can just hear the Trump supporters now about the fly, "Look at those evil Demonrats, they're at it again"

                                        4hqs37.gif

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • AxeA Axe

                                          I haven't watched one second again.. Don't need to.. I know how I voted and there's much better things to do..

                                          I'm sure te MSM and our resident lefties will have a different view

                                          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 20k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @axe said:

                                          I haven't watched one second again.. Don't need to.. I know how I voted and there's much better things to do..

                                          I'm sure the MSM and our resident lefties will have a different view

                                          Actually, Pence comported himself quite well.... And I did watch, at least most of it...  Here's the problem that MAGAs here can't comprehend...  I would totally support Mike Pence for President, and I've said so for months- over Joe. Why? Just watch a few Lincoln Project ads, and you'll be able to figure it out... Trump is pond scum....  Morality Matters...  

                                          GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate