Skip to content

Yellowstone review

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
14 5 1.2k
  • I love Yellowstone. Good assessment, especially with the Godfather reference. I’m a sucker for pretty much anything Costner does and this one didn’t disappoint. I’m very much looking forward to season 4, but so far it’s been a show releasing in the summer so might be a few months.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I love Yellowstone. Good assessment, especially with the Godfather reference. I’m a sucker for pretty much anything Costner does and this one didn’t disappoint. I’m very much looking forward to season 4, but so far it’s been a show releasing in the summer so might be a few months.

    I'll be posting my review of let him go pretty soon. Here's a preview, it bummed me out.

    WSS

  • Part 2 of season 5 is a couple episodes in and l’m really digging it so far. It was like the worst kept secret that Costner wasn’t coming back for it and they’ve done a killer job navigating that so far.

    The plot line is a little disjointed where they pop back and forth in time, sometimes without warning, but they throw some other cool plot elements in the mix and ramp up the Montana-ness of the whole thing and l’m pretty happy with it so far.

  • Watching Cross on Amazon right now which is pretty damn good so far. Next up is land man with Billy Bob Thornton from the same guys that write yellowstone I believe..

    WSS

  • i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

  • sydS syd

    i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

    @syd said:

    i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

    That's one of the problems with watching a series. No that it's common knowledge about the final season.....

    I won't say anything if you heart already hip to it.

    WSS

  • sydS syd

    i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

    @syd said:

    i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

    I’m putting my foot down and calling Yellowstone a top 5. I’m here for disagreements from y’all. 

  • @syd said:

    i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

    I’m putting my foot down and calling Yellowstone a top 5. I’m here for disagreements from y’all. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m putting my foot down and calling Yellowstone a top 5. I’m here for disagreements from y’all. 

    I loved the series. I can't give them a top 5 because of this equation.:

    Matthew Mcconaughey =/= Kevin Costner.

    WSS

  • IMHO I despise Beth more than I kind of despise Jamie. Kind of felt bad for Jamie, being the black sheep. Beth is just a bully.

  • Is Yellowstone over? 

  • Is Yellowstone over? 

    @browns149 said:

    Is Yellowstone over? 

    Yes, season 5 was it. 

  • @syd said:

    i just started season 1 think im around episode 8 or 9, so far so good,I watched the prequel with  Sam Elliot years ago and have been meaning to watch this

    I’m putting my foot down and calling Yellowstone a top 5. I’m here for disagreements from y’all. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m putting my foot down and calling Yellowstone a top 5. I’m here for disagreements from y’all. 

    I will say I enjoyed watching the series, looked forward to watching it, But to much fucking country music to much Beth and they could have condensed it to 4 seasons, That being said has anyone watched 1923 ?

  • so far 1923 fucking sucks, it is just yellowstone but with sheep