What?
-
Yes it was awkward but funny.
She never lets anything go...well she did get back with me after all my bs.
-
Ok so me and my new wifey we're having a conversation. She was running to the store. She asked me repeatedly if I needed anything.
Finally she got in the my car and was ready to back out of the driveway...
I burst through the front door and yell at the top of my lungs..."get me a sex toy!!!"
She points towards the north. It was a family BBQ and they all stop and stare. What do I do? I go back indoors.
You shoulda dropped over for BBQ and stared at the good lookin' womens.?
You shoulda dropped over for BBQ and started at the good lookin' womens.?
-
You shoulda dropped over for BBQ and started at the good lookin' womens.?
-
Ya I TRY to not everyone know my business. But ya most of you know. Anyway go 5-2 Browns!
-
Here's my maid who comes over once a week. I always schedule her for when my wife is at work.
-
Here's my maid who comes over once a week. I always schedule her for when my wife is at work.
Here's my maid who comes once a week. I always schedule her for when my wife is at work.
FIFY?
-
Here's my maid who comes over once a week. I always schedule her for when my wife is at work.
Here's my maid who cums over me once a week. I always schedule her for when my wife is at work.
FIFY
-
She's a squirter.
-
-
I'm more of a dripper now.
-
I'm more of a dripper now.
I'm more of a dripper now.
I'm more of a blow dryer now a days. I'm like a clogged gutter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
