Skip to content

***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***

The Browns Board
207 33 3.9k
  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Stay patience this line will come through. Blocked beautifully 

  • Miss Chubb ?

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Miss Chubb ?

    I do.  We need to three horses with this attack 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    Hubbard has found his calling as the swing everything..

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance. 
     

    but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on. 
     

    what did you think of the Steelers defense today? 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    And yes Vag, Mack Wilson sucks. Other browns fans pump him up as the next big things and he just hasn’t shown it on film. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    And the browns are about to be 4-1 btw ?????????????

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Browns 4-1?

    *checks to see the last time they started 4-1*

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    I'll take the doink.. now never do that again, young man..

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Holy Doink !    Whew ! Up by 9 and virtually no time left.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Oh yeah.   4-1.....baby !

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    Great Win!

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    OK well it was 1994 when they last started 4-1.

    Just been a few years. Just 26 years. Ended up 11-5.

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    4-1.

    huge win. 
     

    beat Pittsburgh. We are in this goddamn thing. Go browns. 
     

    it certainly wasn’t pretty but the 1 st half win this game for them 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    Great win against a good team. 

    Rivers is going to have nightmares with the Myles Garrett and Associates Demolition company, which played lights out. 

    Great offense on first half, played a bit worse on the last half, but Oline came big once again. Mayfield had all kinds of time and the RBs ended up getting big chunk plays thanks to dominating the trenches and the time of possession. 

    On to Pittsburgh. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    Great and quality win. Stefanski's the real deal, Go Browns!

  • Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance. 
     

    but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on. 
     

    what did you think of the Steelers defense today? 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance. 
     

    but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on. 
     

    what did you think of the Steelers defense today? 

    Secondary has to tighten up but with the amount we blitz it also exposes our secondary by design.  We should have been playing press more and they kept Hilton on fulgram for too long. Hilton is great but he's not an outside corner. The minute they put Haden on him it stopped. I'm not worried about our defense. I also still think the idea that the steelers get calls is hilarious. The fact of the matter is no fan base thinks they get calls. The Steelers got fucked at least 5 times that game. I can highlight each instance if you so desire. 

  • Great and quality win. Stefanski's the real deal, Go Browns!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @mddawg said:

    Great and quality win. Stefanski's the real deal, Go Browns!

    He just updated injuries.  Baker has rib injury

  • @the-gipper said:

    Early game observations:

    1. The referees are  fellating the Steelers,  again.    Two phantom calls that gave them a TD vs. Eagle.   One on a Pass Interfereence, where there was NO contact...or if there was it was initiated by the receiver, plus the ball was over the head and uncatchable. (don't know why it was not challenged).   Second was  phantom Personal Foul, which should have been either offsetting, or called on the Steelers OL.     Gift TD, pure and simple.

    2.  BR has mainly become a dink and dunker from I can see.    Of  10 passes, 9 were only of about  5 yards.  The other was the PI call above, and as I said, from what I could tell, ball was overthrown and out of bounds. 

    More to come. 

    So if you watched this entire game and felt the steelers got preferential treatment you are on something special. I agree the steelers got one early. The officiating beyond that point was just down right bad and several times fucked the steelers. The Steelers getting favorable calls is only a opposing fan base viewpoint. The refs are just bad across the board for everyone. 

    Ben also has zero issue throwing down field, but the eagle d-line is legit. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    So if you watched this entire game and felt the steelers got preferential treatment you are on something special. I agree the steelers got one early. The officiating beyond that point was just down right bad and several times fucked the steelers. The Steelers getting favorable calls is only a opposing fan base viewpoint. The refs are just bad across the board for everyone. 

    Ben also has zero issue throwing down field, but the eagle d-line is legit. 

    I am talking about that early call. I didn’t see that much of the game but what  I did see I saw the referees giving the Steelers gifts on at least two plays. So I also saw Ben just drinking and drinking. he had an average at one time of eight receptions for 40 yards. That was again early on so that’s a dink and dunk When you only get 5 yards a pass. 

  • @mddawg said:

    Great and quality win. Stefanski's the real deal, Go Browns!

    He just updated injuries.  Baker has rib injury

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He just updated injuries.  Baker has rib injury

    I thought something was amiss with him.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Steelers always get calls. A fan won’t see that but everyone else does 

    Everyone gets calls. It's only Browns fans routinely beating that drum. The calls were horrendous in that game and far more went against the steelers than not. Period. A percentage of you are just perpetually angry and bitter. ?‍♂️

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Everyone gets calls. It's only Browns fans routinely beating that drum. The calls were horrendous in that game and far more went against the steelers than not. Period. A percentage of you are just perpetually angry and bitter. ?‍♂️

    Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.