***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***
-
-
-
OK well it was 1994 when they last started 4-1.
Just been a few years. Just 26 years. Ended up 11-5.
-
4-1.
huge win.
beat Pittsburgh. We are in this goddamn thing. Go browns.
it certainly wasn’t pretty but the 1 st half win this game for them
-
Great win against a good team.
Rivers is going to have nightmares with the Myles Garrett and Associates Demolition company, which played lights out.
Great offense on first half, played a bit worse on the last half, but Oline came big once again. Mayfield had all kinds of time and the RBs ended up getting big chunk plays thanks to dominating the trenches and the time of possession.
On to Pittsburgh. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance.
but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on.
what did you think of the Steelers defense today?
Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance.
but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on.
what did you think of the Steelers defense today?
Secondary has to tighten up but with the amount we blitz it also exposes our secondary by design. We should have been playing press more and they kept Hilton on fulgram for too long. Hilton is great but he's not an outside corner. The minute they put Haden on him it stopped. I'm not worried about our defense. I also still think the idea that the steelers get calls is hilarious. The fact of the matter is no fan base thinks they get calls. The Steelers got fucked at least 5 times that game. I can highlight each instance if you so desire.
-
-
Early game observations:
1. The referees are fellating the Steelers, again. Two phantom calls that gave them a TD vs. Eagle. One on a Pass Interfereence, where there was NO contact...or if there was it was initiated by the receiver, plus the ball was over the head and uncatchable. (don't know why it was not challenged). Second was phantom Personal Foul, which should have been either offsetting, or called on the Steelers OL. Gift TD, pure and simple.
2. BR has mainly become a dink and dunker from I can see. Of 10 passes, 9 were only of about 5 yards. The other was the PI call above, and as I said, from what I could tell, ball was overthrown and out of bounds.
More to come.
So if you watched this entire game and felt the steelers got preferential treatment you are on something special. I agree the steelers got one early. The officiating beyond that point was just down right bad and several times fucked the steelers. The Steelers getting favorable calls is only a opposing fan base viewpoint. The refs are just bad across the board for everyone.
Ben also has zero issue throwing down field, but the eagle d-line is legit.
So if you watched this entire game and felt the steelers got preferential treatment you are on something special. I agree the steelers got one early. The officiating beyond that point was just down right bad and several times fucked the steelers. The Steelers getting favorable calls is only a opposing fan base viewpoint. The refs are just bad across the board for everyone.
Ben also has zero issue throwing down field, but the eagle d-line is legit.
I am talking about that early call. I didn’t see that much of the game but what I did see I saw the referees giving the Steelers gifts on at least two plays. So I also saw Ben just drinking and drinking. he had an average at one time of eight receptions for 40 yards. That was again early on so that’s a dink and dunk When you only get 5 yards a pass.
-
He just updated injuries. Baker has rib injury
I thought something was amiss with him.
-
Steelers always get calls. A fan won’t see that but everyone else does
Everyone gets calls. It's only Browns fans routinely beating that drum. The calls were horrendous in that game and far more went against the steelers than not. Period. A percentage of you are just perpetually angry and bitter. ?
Everyone gets calls. It's only Browns fans routinely beating that drum. The calls were horrendous in that game and far more went against the steelers than not. Period. A percentage of you are just perpetually angry and bitter. ?
Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.
-
Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance.
but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on.
what did you think of the Steelers defense today?
Secondary has to tighten up but with the amount we blitz it also exposes our secondary by design. We should have been playing press more and they kept Hilton on fulgram for too long. Hilton is great but he's not an outside corner. The minute they put Haden on him it stopped. I'm not worried about our defense. I also still think the idea that the steelers get calls is hilarious. The fact of the matter is no fan base thinks they get calls. The Steelers got fucked at least 5 times that game. I can highlight each instance if you so desire.
Secondary has to tighten up but with the amount we blitz it also exposes our secondary by design. We should have been playing press more and they kept Hilton on fulgram for too long. Hilton is great but he's not an outside corner. The minute they put Haden on him it stopped. I'm not worried about our defense. I also still think the idea that the steelers get calls is hilarious. The fact of the matter is no fan base thinks they get calls. The Steelers got fucked at least 5 times that game. I can highlight each instance if you so desire.
Do so please.Do so please.
-
He just updated injuries. Baker has rib injury
I thought something was amiss with him.
I thought something was amiss with him.
Mri tomorrow.
-
I hope it's a rib injury and not a shoulder. Looked like a bad shoulder impact but we'll see.
-
Stefanski said Baker getting Xray on his ribs.
per NBC
-
I thought something was amiss with him.
Mri tomorrow.
Mri tomorrow.
Probably a bruise, which sounds mild, but I've had them twice, and it sure didn't feel mild. But, he'll be good to go next week is my guess.
-
Everyone gets calls. It's only Browns fans routinely beating that drum. The calls were horrendous in that game and far more went against the steelers than not. Period. A percentage of you are just perpetually angry and bitter. ?
Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.
Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.
You can doubt it all you want. There were horrible opi and dpi calls, one illegal man down field for our lineman who wasn't even across the line of scrimmage. Their db's were also holding like crazy. If I have a problem with you gipper its that you talk about entire games based on one little snap shot. If you didn't watch the game in its entirety you have no basis for a legit argument.
-
Something was definitely affecting him in that 4th quarter
-
Ben's current yards per attempt is 7.1 which is a little down from his career avg of 7.8. We are 4-0 and Ben is on pace for 4000 yards and 40 tds. He I believe has 10 touchdowns and one int to this point.
-
Well I saw the first quarter and it was not that way it was all Steelers all the way getting calls so maybe the rest of the game went the other way but I highly doubt it.
You can doubt it all you want. There were horrible opi and dpi calls, one illegal man down field for our lineman who wasn't even across the line of scrimmage. Their db's were also holding like crazy. If I have a problem with you gipper its that you talk about entire games based on one little snap shot. If you didn't watch the game in its entirety you have no basis for a legit argument.
You can doubt it all you want. There were horrible opi and dpi calls, one illegal man down field for our lineman who wasn't even across the line of scrimmage. Their db's were also holding like crazy. If I have a problem with you gipper its that you talk about entire games based on one little snap shot. If you didn't watch the game in its entirety you have no basis for a legit argument.
I said I saw the first quarter and everything in the first quarter went to Steelers away what the fuck is it about you don’t understand? And let’s put it this way I do not trust your judgment no one here trust your judgment to tell us the truth about the Steelers. So if I hear some other Browns fan say on here that watched it and said that yes the Steelers got shit on several times later in that game then I will buy it. But I won’t buy it coming out of your mouth or out of your fingers or out of your dick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login