Skip to content

***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***

The Browns Board
207 33 3.9k
  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    This was an ugly win. Glad we could get the dub. Baker needs to be more consistent. Great first half, terrible 2nd half

  • @vagitron said:

    Watch the game in its entirety or shut your dusty mouth. Old man river. 

    Why the fuck should I do that they are not my team fuck them and fuck you you little **MASK**. Like I said get somebody to confirm what you say who is credible and I might buy what you’re trying to sell. But your word is not good enough around here. Period. 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @the-gipper said:

    Why the fuck should I do that they are not my team fuck them and fuck you you little **MASK**. Like I said get somebody to confirm what you say who is credible and I might buy what you’re trying to sell. But your word is not good enough around here. Period. 

    Well you try and project this league historian image. If you didn't watch the game gipper then  you can shut up. ?

  • @browns149 said:

    Mri tomorrow.

    Probably a bruise, which sounds mild, but I've had them twice, and it sure didn't feel mild. But, he'll be good to go next week is my guess. 

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Probably a bruise, which sounds mild, but I've had them twice, and it sure didn't feel mild. But, he'll be good to go next week is my guess. 

    As long as we don't have the chargers doctors giving him his cortisone shot he'll be good (sorry tyrod). I'm confident in Keenum though if we have to go to him 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why the fuck should I do that they are not my team fuck them and fuck you you little **MASK**. Like I said get somebody to confirm what you say who is credible and I might buy what you’re trying to sell. But your word is not good enough around here. Period. 

    Well you try and project this league historian image. If you didn't watch the game gipper then  you can shut up. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    Well you try and project this league historian image. If you didn't watch the game gipper than you can shut up. ?

    I watched all the fucking stupid Steeler game that I care to watch. The ravens in the Bengals game was also on here at the same time so I was checking on them and doing other stuff. I sure the hell don’t take instructions from your sorry silly suck ass about what I should and should not watch when it comes to football. I saw the Steelers getting their usual gifts from the referees. And I bet they continue to get them because I have no doubt that you’re lying about it. Again see if you can have someone else to support your view about what happened the rest of the game.  Go ahead Except it can’t be tour because he is a feckless fucker who would probably take your side just to be contrary towards me

  • @vagitron said:

    Well you try and project this league historian image. If you didn't watch the game gipper than you can shut up. ?

    I watched all the fucking stupid Steeler game that I care to watch. The ravens in the Bengals game was also on here at the same time so I was checking on them and doing other stuff. I sure the hell don’t take instructions from your sorry silly suck ass about what I should and should not watch when it comes to football. I saw the Steelers getting their usual gifts from the referees. And I bet they continue to get them because I have no doubt that you’re lying about it. Again see if you can have someone else to support your view about what happened the rest of the game.  Go ahead Except it can’t be tour because he is a feckless fucker who would probably take your side just to be contrary towards me

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I watched all the fucking stupid Steeler game that I care to watch. The ravens in the Bengals game was also on here at the same time so I was checking on them and doing other stuff. I sure the hell don’t take instructions from your sorry silly suck ass about what I should and should not watch when it comes to football. I saw the Steelers getting their usual gifts from the referees. And I bet they continue to get them because I have no doubt that you’re lying about it. Again see if you can have it convinced someone else to support your view about what happened the rest of the game.

    The ravens/Bengals game was horrible. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    Steelers absolutely get gifts from the refs you are a fool if you don’t see it. Every other NFL fan would agree 

  • To not assume it’s forward progress and that’s a live play is absolutely terrible reffing. No reason it shouldn’t even be reviewed. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    To not assume it’s forward progress and that’s a live play is absolutely terrible reffing. No reason it shouldn’t even be reviewed. 

    Ah, but put the same scenario near the goalline with Hunt stretching to break the plane and we'd all be be yelling how he was not down/stopped and TOUCHDOWN!

    I think we got lucky and that the Indy owner gets an apology letter this coming week.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Sendejo got cAught looking and missed the deep over. 

    Seems to me that both of our Safeties were signed and start for their banging and run support, and that for at least 2020 we are willing to give up some coverage skills to get them.

    Far fetched?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I watched all the fucking stupid Steeler game that I care to watch. The ravens in the Bengals game was also on here at the same time so I was checking on them and doing other stuff. I sure the hell don’t take instructions from your sorry silly suck ass about what I should and should not watch when it comes to football. I saw the Steelers getting their usual gifts from the referees. And I bet they continue to get them because I have no doubt that you’re lying about it. Again see if you can have it convinced someone else to support your view about what happened the rest of the game.

    The ravens/Bengals game was horrible. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    The ravens/Bengals game was horrible. 

    Yeah but that’s the game I had in survivor so I was checking it out. I did pick the ratassholes

  • This was an ugly win. Glad we could get the dub. Baker needs to be more consistent. Great first half, terrible 2nd half

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    This was an ugly win. Glad we could get the dub. Baker needs to be more consistent. Great first half, terrible 2nd half

    I don’t know the Redskins game was kind of ugly at times.

    This was a playoff team that we beat and there is no such thing as an ugly win against a 9 maybe 10 win team 

    Our offense played as well as I can remember in the first half and the defense played its best all year in the second half 

  • Can't play cover 2 with these safeties.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Can't play cover 2 with these safeties.

    Cover 3 minimum?

  • Told ya, hit Rivers and he gets stupid.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Told ya, hit Rivers and he gets stupid.

    And once hit then all you have to do is harass him and the "stupid" continues. He really does lose his composure as well as his temper.

    On the SNF lead-in I saw a replay of his grounding-safety and commentator (Simms' kid, I believe) pointed out all the room Rivers had to step up instead of making the most poorly disguised grounding throw I've seen in a long time.

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Mack Wilson is not good. We need Lbs

    On the other hand Smith really impressed me today starting with his coverage on that early circle route. Played hard and fast and hit people the whole game long.

  • @mddawg said:

    Great and quality win. Stefanski's the real deal, Go Browns!

    He just updated injuries.  Baker has rib injury

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    He just updated injuries.  Baker has rib injury

    Even with rib pads?

    Bruise or cartilage tear would seem most likely. In any case unless a rib is broken shoot and pad him up and play ball.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    To not assume it’s forward progress and that’s a live play is absolutely terrible reffing. No reason it shouldn’t even be reviewed. 

    Ah, but put the same scenario near the goalline with Hunt stretching to break the plane and we'd all be be yelling how he was not down/stopped and TOUCHDOWN!

    I think we got lucky and that the Indy owner gets an apology letter this coming week.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Sendejo got cAught looking and missed the deep over. 

    Seems to me that both of our Safeties were signed and start for their banging and run support, and that for at least 2020 we are willing to give up some coverage skills to get them.

    Far fetched?

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Ah, but put the same scenario near the goalline with Hunt stretching to break the plane and we'd all be be yelling how he was not down/stopped and TOUCHDOWN!

    I think we got lucky and that the Indy owner gets an apology letter this coming week.

    Seems to me that both of our Safeties were signed and start for their banging and run support, and that for at least 2020 we are willing to give up some coverage skills to get them.

    Far fetched?

    Can Sendejo just be in position to prevent big plays?

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    I'm not gonna quote all the people that have mentioned it, but today in the Tavern I said that Sendejo could learn a thing or two from Peppers. Don't let anything happen behind your back, keep everything in front. We're screwed if we need him either way, so it's better if we give up 15-20 yards everytime a CB needs S help rather than 30-40 yards. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Ah, but put the same scenario near the goalline with Hunt stretching to break the plane and we'd all be be yelling how he was not down/stopped and TOUCHDOWN!

    I think we got lucky and that the Indy owner gets an apology letter this coming week.

    Seems to me that both of our Safeties were signed and start for their banging and run support, and that for at least 2020 we are willing to give up some coverage skills to get them.

    Far fetched?

    Can Sendejo just be in position to prevent big plays?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Can Sendejo just be in position to prevent big plays?

    Yes, I know a position for him:   Left Out. 

    So, is Delpit out the entire year? 

    Ain't Earl Thomas still on the street?   (and was Thomas FS like Bandejo....or SS?) 

  • I'm not gonna quote all the people that have mentioned it, but today in the Tavern I said that Sendejo could learn a thing or two from Peppers. Don't let anything happen behind your back, keep everything in front. We're screwed if we need him either way, so it's better if we give up 15-20 yards everytime a CB needs S help rather than 30-40 yards. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I'm not gonna quote all the people that have mentioned it, but today in the Tavern I said that Sendejo could learn a thing or two from Peppers. Don't let anything happen behind your back, keep everything in front. We're screwed if we need him either way, so it's better if we give up 15-20 yards everytime a CB needs S help rather than 30-40 yards. 

    I didn’t realize how fortunate we were with that Peppers 20 yard centerfield- prevention of 20 yard plus plays.  You don’t know whatcha got until its gone.

    That’s my one and only complaint tonight.  We battled hard. The Offense first half and Defense second half put together some great tape. 

  • @nero said:

    I'm not gonna quote all the people that have mentioned it, but today in the Tavern I said that Sendejo could learn a thing or two from Peppers. Don't let anything happen behind your back, keep everything in front. We're screwed if we need him either way, so it's better if we give up 15-20 yards everytime a CB needs S help rather than 30-40 yards. 

    I didn’t realize how fortunate we were with that Peppers 20 yard centerfield- prevention of 20 yard plus plays.  You don’t know whatcha got until its gone.

    That’s my one and only complaint tonight.  We battled hard. The Offense first half and Defense second half put together some great tape. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I didn’t realize how fortunate we were with that Peppers 20 yard centerfield- prevention of 20 yard plus plays.  You don’t know whatcha got until its gone.

    They paved paradise and put up a parking lot. 

    That’s my one and only complaint tonight.  We battled hard. The Offense first half and Defense second half put together some great tape. 

  • Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance. 
     

    but I will say the Steelers get calls. More often than the browns. On that we can agree on. 
     

    what did you think of the Steelers defense today? 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Vag I like you being on this board. You are solid as a poster and usually aren’t a nuisance. 

    Now you've done it...

    Gip's gonna call you a "dicksucker", too...

    Welcome to the club...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Ah, but put the same scenario near the goalline with Hunt stretching to break the plane and we'd all be be yelling how he was not down/stopped and TOUCHDOWN!

    I think we got lucky and that the Indy owner gets an apology letter this coming week.

    Seems to me that both of our Safeties were signed and start for their banging and run support, and that for at least 2020 we are willing to give up some coverage skills to get them.

    Far fetched?

    Can Sendejo just be in position to prevent big plays?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Can Sendejo just be in position to prevent big plays?

    He gave up two chunk plays for zero points... IIRC... and made the tackle on both.

    Look... he's on a one-year deal for $2mm... likely would not be playing, if Delpit was healthy... and will not see 2021 in a Browns uni unless we make a playoff run.

    .. but he is playing and my guess is that he is playing the role that Woods wants him to play.

    Would Woods want him to be faster, anticipate better and not make mental errors? Absolutely, but that is not the player he now is.

    What he can still do is bang... and he is doing that.

    And we are winning...

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I didn’t realize how fortunate we were with that Peppers 20 yard centerfield- prevention of 20 yard plus plays.  You don’t know whatcha got until its gone.

    They paved paradise and put up a parking lot. 

    That’s my one and only complaint tonight.  We battled hard. The Offense first half and Defense second half put together some great tape. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80

    @the-gipper said:


    Joni Mitchell >> Sendejo 

    Counting Crows >>>>> Sendejo 

    not even getting musical here talking football centerfield talent