***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***
-
-
It’s crazy that the D can lose track of the only player on the offense that truly needs to be accounted for...
-
It’s crazy that the D can lose track of the only player on the offense that truly needs to be accounted for...
-
That catch by Hoop... That's what I mean when I said bigger bodies on Darius Lenoards replacement.
-
-
That catch by Hoop... That's what I mean when I said bigger bodies on Darius Lenoards replacement.
-
Colts backers are eating up that zone action and the safeties are staying flat footed.
I'd throw off action another 10 straight times if i was Stef.
-
Colts backers are eating up that zone action and the safeties are staying flat footed.
I'd throw off action another 10 straight times if i was Stef.
-
Pass protection has been GREAT. I think we have them on their heels with the threat of the run
-
Baker, you need to see that slot pressure. Sight adjustment makes that a touchdown.
-
Raise your hand if you did not know what a "yurt" is...

Here ya go...

... and remember... No yurt... no shoes... no service...
-
Sweet Jesus.
-
Moving in the pocket like he did his rookie year- I like it
-
The team looks so much more in control and professional this year on offense...
-
Can't play cover 2 with these safeties.
-
Browns 10 Sendejo 10.
He looks s....l.....ooooooooooow
-
What a Catch!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login