Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. STEELER WEEK!

STEELER WEEK!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
358 Posts 36 Posters 9.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 30k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So get a Browns Board Welcome ready for our lil assortments of yinze friends' arrival.

    And send good thoughts to our banged-up Brownies, who played their asses off today.

    GO BROWNS!

    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      L.F.G.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 14k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
        #3

        4-1.. Whodathunkit... That kind of Crow I don't mind eating... Just hope it keeps going...

        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 4k Posts
          • 301 Reputation
          VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Probably just gonna be me. ??

          AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
          Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • VagitronV Vagitron

            Probably just gonna be me. ??

            Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 30k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
            #5

            @vagitron said:

            Probably just gonna be me. ??

            lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

            ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

            Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
            The GipperT VagitronV GorkaG 3 Replies Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply
            • Tour2maT Tour2ma

              @vagitron said:

              Probably just gonna be me. ??

              lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

              ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

              Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
              #6

              @tour2ma said:

              lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

              ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

              You’re too big of a pussy to bitch slap Steelers fans. You suck their dicks and kiss their asses. Are you going to be feckless all week long?. Besides you only have to hear it for the next three days cause I’m leaving town and won’t be on here probably. But maybe. Because we sure the hell can’t rely on you to stand up for the Browns.

              VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • TypicalBrowns50 TypicalBrowns50T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 609 Posts
                • 292 Reputation
                TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Let’s go brownies

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                  @vagitron said:

                  Probably just gonna be me. ??

                  lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

                  ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

                  Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

                  Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 301 Reputation
                  VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @tour2ma said:

                  lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

                  ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

                  Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

                  I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

                  I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

                  AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                  The GipperT Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The GipperT The Gipper

                    @tour2ma said:

                    lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

                    ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

                    You’re too big of a pussy to bitch slap Steelers fans. You suck their dicks and kiss their asses. Are you going to be feckless all week long?. Besides you only have to hear it for the next three days cause I’m leaving town and won’t be on here probably. But maybe. Because we sure the hell can’t rely on you to stand up for the Browns.

                    Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 301 Reputation
                    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @the-gipper said:

                    You’re too big of a pussy to bitch slap Steelers fans. You suck their dicks and kiss their asses. Are you going to be feckless all week long?. Besides you only have to hear it for the next three days cause I’m leaving town and won’t be on here probably. But maybe. Because we sure the hell can’t rely on you to stand up for the Browns.

                    Gipper you could learn a thing or two from tour. You and I bump heads like we do because you go right to half assed insults. I'm happy to give them back. I try to exist on a objective and civil wave length. You blow that down normally. As I said in the other thread I don't think you realize I'm not universally hated around here. 

                    AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • VagitronV Vagitron

                      @tour2ma said:

                      lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

                      ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

                      Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

                      I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

                      I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @vagitron said:

                      I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

                      I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

                      Trust me, you couldn't possibly fuck with me so that I would notice a thing.  But tell you want. I will turn the "fucking with Steeler fan" duties over to Tour this week and leave you alone.    Let's see if he is up to it, or if he is just going to powder your tushy. 

                      VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • VagitronV Vagitron

                        @the-gipper said:

                        You’re too big of a pussy to bitch slap Steelers fans. You suck their dicks and kiss their asses. Are you going to be feckless all week long?. Besides you only have to hear it for the next three days cause I’m leaving town and won’t be on here probably. But maybe. Because we sure the hell can’t rely on you to stand up for the Browns.

                        Gipper you could learn a thing or two from tour. You and I bump heads like we do because you go right to half assed insults. I'm happy to give them back. I try to exist on a objective and civil wave length. You blow that down normally. As I said in the other thread I don't think you realize I'm not universally hated around here. 

                        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                        • 57k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
                        #11

                        @vagitron said:

                        Gipper you could learn a thing or two from tour.

                        How to be a puss?  Not a lesson I choose to learn.  I can learn to ignore you however. 

                        You and I bump heads like we do because you go right to half assed insults.

                        You are only worthy of half ass insults.  Why should I waste a perfectly good full ass insult on you? 

                        I'm happy to give them back. I try to exist on a objective and civil wave length. You blow that down normally. As I said in the other thread I don't think you realize I'm not universally hated around here. 

                        I never said you were hated.  You are not hated.  I don't hate you....I said that no one would give you credibility. Do you understand the difference?

                        GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
                        😂
                        Quote Reply
                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                          @vagitron said:

                          I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

                          I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

                          Trust me, you couldn't possibly fuck with me so that I would notice a thing.  But tell you want. I will turn the "fucking with Steeler fan" duties over to Tour this week and leave you alone.    Let's see if he is up to it, or if he is just going to powder your tushy. 

                          Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 301 Reputation
                          VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
                          #12

                          @the-gipper said:

                          Trust me, you couldn't possibly fuck with me so that I would notice a thing.  But tell you want. I will turn the "fucking with Steeler fan" duties over to Tour this week and leave you alone.    Let's see if he is up to it, or if he is just going to powder your tushy. 

                          Gipper you blow up all the time so unless you  always embody the energy of a hungry wolverine (not the xmen variant) I'm not sure what you call it otherwise. I can't wait for the draft in Cleveland assuming our dipshittery with this virus ends before then. I'm going and I'm going to be looking for Browns board peeps. 

                          AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • VagitronV Vagitron

                            @tour2ma said:

                            lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

                            ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

                            Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

                            I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

                            I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

                            Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                            • 30k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @vagitron said:

                            I just fuck with gipper.

                            Me, too... as you can tell.

                            But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

                            Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

                            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                            VagitronV The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                            😂
                            Quote Reply
                            • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                              @vagitron said:

                              I just fuck with gipper.

                              Me, too... as you can tell.

                              But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

                              Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

                              Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 301 Reputation
                              VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @tour2ma said:

                              Me, too... as you can tell.

                              But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

                              Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

                              He is adorable.

                              AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                              😂
                              Quote Reply
                              • Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

                                Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

                                Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

                                VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • NeroN Nero

                                  I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

                                  Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

                                  Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

                                  Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 301 Reputation
                                  VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @nero said:

                                  I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

                                  Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

                                  Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

                                  Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

                                  AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                                  The GipperT NeroN Tour2maT I 4 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • VagitronV Vagitron

                                    @nero said:

                                    I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

                                    Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

                                    Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

                                    Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

                                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
                                    #17

                                    @vagitron said:

                                    Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

                                    No one.  Just you. 

                                    Suspect calls didn't give Steelers field position...it gave them TDs.  At least...one. 

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ATOM ATOMA One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 657 Reputation
                                      ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      here we go brownies here we go

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • VagitronV Vagitron

                                        @nero said:

                                        I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

                                        Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

                                        Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

                                        Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

                                        Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @vagitron said:

                                        Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

                                        Yeah true, but considering the Steelers still have a good Oline, you would think that a team that used to be an Offensive Powerhouse would do better. But I guess the Steelers can't win games on Ben solely, or at least not as convincingly as they used to do. But remember that I didn't watch the game, I just talk about sensations...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 5k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Squealers had Decastro out and Dionte Johnson

                                          TJ Watt left second half and hobbled off the field and didn’t come back

                                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate