STEELER WEEK!
-
I don't think anyone is saying that Ben sucks. He's a HOF QB, but his best times are behind him. Understandably so. Steelers have been considered one of the top teams of the league and it's legit since they have performed well for many years, and sometimes that makes you value the names more than the performance, and I don't think that Ben or other veteran Dlinemen's names are as scary as they were some years ago.
The worst thing is as Dutch said is that he's a veteran and can find the weak spots of our secondary easily, so it's vital for us to keep him guessing, and give enough time for our pass rush to reach him and at least force some hurries.
-
Well its Steelers week. Time to face our arch rivals. And even though the Browns aren't actually playing in London, we are facing Big Ben. Our defense led by Myles Garrett has to put major pressure on #7, make him rush his decision on what to do, and hit him and bring him down. Hoping he has elbow problems to prevent him from passing. Our offense has to dominate the field in all areas. Spread the ball around to make the Steelers wonder where the ball is going next. Make sure our receivers catch everything that is thrown, and gain massive yards and sum it up with a TD. If our defense can suffocate their offense, we can win this game. Remember , big ben doesn't come down easily, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. GO BROWNS !!
-
Well its Steelers week. Time to face our arch rivals. And even though the Browns aren't actually playing in London, we are facing Big Ben. Our defense led by Myles Garrett has to put major pressure on #7, make him rush his decision on what to do, and hit him and bring him down. Hoping he has elbow problems to prevent him from passing. Our offense has to dominate the field in all areas. Spread the ball around to make the Steelers wonder where the ball is going next. Make sure our receivers catch everything that is thrown, and gain massive yards and sum it up with a TD. If our defense can suffocate their offense, we can win this game. Remember , big ben doesn't come down easily, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. GO BROWNS !!
Man... don't do that. I was ready to go to London again... still have to visit Ireland.
... and sum it up with a TD.
Pretty sure we are going to need more than one...

-
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
-
May I ask if your an Irishman? My ancestry dates back to Ireland, but I don't know where exactly. My Great Grandfather was from Ireland.
-
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
Why do you keep calling him Andrew V. When it's Alejandro Villanueva???? If you want to change it, it would be Alexander. Respect the Spaniards.
-
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
Why do you keep calling him Andrew V. When it's Alejandro Villanueva???? If you want to change it, it would be Alexander. Respect the Spaniards.
-
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
Ben leads the league or close to it in getting the ball out quickly. Averaging like 2.2 seconds per drop back, compared to 2.8 to Baker.
We have so many injuries, and I'm not sure what we're going to do.
-
-
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
Not really, which is why they will bring a TE over to help or chip him with a RB. MG will get a sack or 2. But that won't be enough to stop Pitt from scoring over 30. Who's gonna handle Claypool? Ebron? Cleveland's safeties are trash.
-
-
easy to get the ball out when your wr's get wide open. and offensive line pass blocking has a lot to do with that.
and the pass defense capability has a whole lot to do with it.
rapistbooger tosses a five yard pass to wide open wr or te.big whoopee.
-
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
Not really, which is why they will bring a TE over to help or chip him with a RB. MG will get a sack or 2. But that won't be enough to stop Pitt from scoring over 30. Who's gonna handle Claypool? Ebron? Cleveland's safeties are trash.
Not really, which is why they will bring a TE over to help or chip him with a RB. MG will get a sack or 2. But that won't be enough to stop Pitt from scoring over 30. Who's gonna handle Claypool? Ebron? Cleveland's safeties are trash.
I don’t know how they stop any of these guys!!! Claypool had six catches in his pro career prior to the Eagles game. Seriously We better play in a box well tackle these WRs on the inevitable quick throws and keep Conner in check (has he really gone off this year?)
maybe we have to score over 30 like we’ve done quite a few times this year- deploy OBJ, Landry, Hooper, Hunt and strut into town with our elite Oline.
-
Ebron can handle himself, the dude has bricks for hands.
That being said, the line is -3 Pittsburgh. I'm taking them to cover, but not by much.
-
Ebron can handle himself, the dude has bricks for hands.
That being said, the line is -3 Pittsburgh. I'm taking them to cover, but not by much.
-
-
Ebron can handle himself, the dude has bricks for hands.
That being said, the line is -3 Pittsburgh. I'm taking them to cover, but not by much.
-
Not really, which is why they will bring a TE over to help or chip him with a RB. MG will get a sack or 2. But that won't be enough to stop Pitt from scoring over 30. Who's gonna handle Claypool? Ebron? Cleveland's safeties are trash.
I don’t know how they stop any of these guys!!! Claypool had six catches in his pro career prior to the Eagles game. Seriously We better play in a box well tackle these WRs on the inevitable quick throws and keep Conner in check (has he really gone off this year?)
maybe we have to score over 30 like we’ve done quite a few times this year- deploy OBJ, Landry, Hooper, Hunt and strut into town with our elite Oline.
deploy OBJ, Landry, Hooper, Hunt and strut into town with our elite Oline.
Ok Kitchens...don't forget about Hollywood Higgins...geesh...
-
Ebron can handle himself, the dude has bricks for hands.
That being said, the line is -3 Pittsburgh. I'm taking them to cover, but not by much.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


