Skip to content

STEELER WEEK!

The Browns Board
358 36 9.1k 1
  • That spread is too high. They've beat NO ONE. This Cleveland team is improving, gaining confidence. It's not like Heinz is gonna be filled or in any way intimidate. This is the most important Browns-Steelers game in 20 years. Browns got plenty to throw at them all day. Pitt has some ammo too. As Joe Haden said, "Claypool gonna be a problem." 

  • Browns looking banged up. We need as many healthy starters as we can. I hope Stefanski is amped and has his team amped for this game. We just beat a pretty good defense today, but it wasn't in convincing fashion. Boy would I love to see a healthy Chubb and Hunt and Tellar for this game. Hunt did look a little gimpy after one play today, hope he still isn't battling the groin. The Steelers o-line is going to have it's hands full with #95. 

    20191115_091313.jpg

  • That spread is too high. They've beat NO ONE. This Cleveland team is improving, gaining confidence. It's not like Heinz is gonna be filled or in any way intimidate. This is the most important Browns-Steelers game in 20 years. Browns got plenty to throw at them all day. Pitt has some ammo too. As Joe Haden said, "Claypool gonna be a problem." 

    @icecube said:

    That spread is too high. They've beat NO ONE. This Cleveland team is improving, gaining confidence. It's not like Heinz is gonna be filled or in any way intimidate. This is the most important Browns-Steelers game in 20 years. Browns got plenty to throw at them all day. Pitt has some ammo too. As Joe Haden said, "Claypool gonna be a problem." 

    Haden should know... Claypool probably owns him in practice... All that being said... I love the matchup... I like the Browns to 'Eek out" another win

  • I expect the spread to move in our favor during the week. 1.5 against Indy and 4 against Steelers who have beaten no one? 

  • crap. I've had it with Sendejo - he's a very serious liability back there, and Thomas isn't helping much.

    if Harrison is out, and Joseph can't come back (hamstring), they don't even have a third string.

    I don't know if Jordan Elliot, DT returned. Hubbard did a nice job filling in for Teller.

    I think the Browns linebackers had their best game.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/karl-joseph-inactive-browns-192013609.html

    "On 15 targets, Sendejo has allowed 12 completions, three touchdowns, and a perfect passer rating."

    "Meanwhile, Thomas has allowed 16 completions on 20 targets.

    His opposing quarterback rating is 112.9, the second-worst mark on the Browns."

    ***********************************************

        We'd all better hope Baker is ready to roll vs the squealers. You can bet the squealers cheap shot him

    well after a play to get him in the ribs....

    @calfoxwc said:

    crap. I've had it with Sendejo - he's a very serious liability back there, and Thomas isn't helping much.

    if Harrison is out, and Joseph can't come back (hamstring), they don't even have a third string.

    I don't know if Jordan Elliot, DT returned. Hubbard did a nice job filling in for Teller.

    I think the Browns linebackers had their best game.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/karl-joseph-inactive-browns-192013609.html

    "On 15 targets, Sendejo has allowed 12 completions, three touchdowns, and a perfect passer rating."

    "Meanwhile, Thomas has allowed 16 completions on 20 targets.

    His opposing quarterback rating is 112.9, the second-worst mark on the Browns."

    ***********************************************

        We'd all better hope Baker is ready to roll vs the squealers. You can bet the squealers cheap shot him

    well after a play to get him in the ribs....

    I'm betting we address safety in off season before the draft. Have to see who is on the open market.

  • The undefeated Steelers get their first real test. The Cleveland Browns.

    SAY WHAT???

    Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • @vagitron said:

    Gipper you could learn a thing or two from tour.

    How to be a puss?  Not a lesson I choose to learn.  I can learn to ignore you however. 

    You and I bump heads like we do because you go right to half assed insults.

    You are only worthy of half ass insults.  Why should I waste a perfectly good full ass insult on you? 

    I'm happy to give them back. I try to exist on a objective and civil wave length. You blow that down normally. As I said in the other thread I don't think you realize I'm not universally hated around here. 

    I never said you were hated.  You are not hated.  I don't hate you....I said that no one would give you credibility. Do you understand the difference?

    @the-gipper said:

    I never said you were hated.  You are not hated.

    Oh yes he is, just not as much as you are.

  • @vagitron said:

    Probably just gonna be me. ??

    lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

    ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

    Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    That would surely shut the Squeeler fan up.

    He might even run for the door.

    run-away.gif

  • A Large Box of Band-aids for both sides early. Get those stinger needles ready...

    https://steelersdepot.com/2020/10/steelers-injury-update-decastro-johnson-pouncey-all-injured-in-win-over-eagles/

    https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/gameday/browns-survive-the-colts-literally

    This is going to be a on the football field war... Closer updates Thursday & Friday..stay tuned

    Time to hit the Street's in all the Browns gear ya Own.. Enjoy Victory Monday fella's 

  • * WEEK 6 *   Ok the AFCN shakeout is on and all games are unfortunately at 1 pm.  🙁

    BAL -7.5 at PHI  -and-. CIN +8.5  at IND  on the undercard and then the main event,. Cleveland opened at +5.5 now +4.5 at Pittsburgh  after the INDY game results.

    For all of the lines from our friends at vegasinsider.com see. https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=892

    Screenshot_2020-10-12_092638.jpg

  • And the AFC odds, if/when Cleveland wins they might change some.

    AFC CHAMPIONSHIP ODDS

    ODDS TO WIN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP (1/24/21)

    Team American Fractional

    Kansas City Chiefs +175 7/4

    Baltimore Ravens +300 3/1

    Buffalo Bills +700 8/1

    Pittsburgh Steelers +900 9/1

    Indianapolis Colts +1000 10/1

    New England Patriots +1400 14/1

    Tennessee Titans +1400 14/1

    Cleveland Browns +1800 18/1

    Las Vegas Raiders +4000 40/1

    Los Angeles Chargers +5000 50/1

    Houston Texans +7000 70/1

    Denver Broncos +8000 80/1

    Cincinnati Bengals +10000 100/1

    Miami Dolphins +10000 100/1

    Jacksonville Jaguars +12500 125/1

    New York Jets +25000 250/1

  • Zombo said:

    I hope you don't mind me adjusting the thread title, Tour, those Yins aren't too bright, they need all Caps to find the right thread. 

    Plus ... It's STEELER WEEK!!

    No problem, Z...

    ... just leave my screen name alone.

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    That would surely shut the Squeeler fan up.

    He might even run for the door.

    run-away.gif

    @gorka said:

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    Shhhhhhhhh...

    You're not that new around here.

    You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Trust me, you couldn't possibly fuck with me so that I would notice a thing.  But tell you want. I will turn the "fucking with Steeler fan" duties over to Tour this week and leave you alone.    Let's see if he is up to it, or if he is just going to powder your tushy. 

    Gipper you blow up all the time so unless you  always embody the energy of a hungry wolverine (not the xmen variant) I'm not sure what you call it otherwise. I can't wait for the draft in Cleveland assuming our dipshittery with this virus ends before then. I'm going and I'm going to be looking for Browns board peeps. 

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper you blow up all the time so unless you  always embody the energy of a hungry wolverine (not the xmen variant) I'm not sure what you call it otherwise. I can't wait for the draft in Cleveland assuming our dipshittery with this virus ends before then. I'm going and I'm going to be looking for Browns board peeps. 

    Trust me, I am as calm as the eye of a hurricane when it comes to this stuff. Really.  Do you really think you, a little Steeler queer bait, is capable of raising my ire one bit? The fact that you may even think that shows who is fucking with who.   And  you may not want to evoke  Wolverines....haven't you learned yet that we do to Wolverines around here?  

    As for the draft party that is supposed to happen....who knows if or when that will even come off. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I just fuck with gipper.

    Me, too... as you can tell.

    But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

    Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

    @tour2ma said:

    Me, too... as you can tell.

    But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

    Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

    So, in this post you have admitted two things:    A.  That you are a lap dog to Steeler fans.   (Hey Vag....how does it feel to have  a lap dog licking your balls)   2.  That you are a gutless little cunny that can't face a challenge directly.  You are only able to make sideways snide remarks.  

    And are you so sensitive that a little "cussing"  gets you so upset?   I guess that makes you either a nun or a Mormon. 

  • @gorka said:

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    Shhhhhhhhh...

    You're not that new around here.

    You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

    @tour2ma said:

    Shhhhhhhhh...

    You're not that new around here.

    You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

    The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol

  • @tour2ma said:

    Me, too... as you can tell.

    But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

    Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

    He is adorable.

    @vagitron said:

    He is adorable.

    I really am.    Everyone loves me. The sportos, motorheads,  geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads...they all adore me. They think I am a righteous dude. 

    They Think He's A Righteous Dude - YouTube

  • @the-gipper said:

    I never said you were hated.  You are not hated.

    Oh yes he is, just not as much as you are.

    @gorka said:

    Oh yes he is, just not as much as you are.

    Why would you say that about a fellow Steeler fan?   (and see the above post)

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... 😉

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    That would surely shut the Squeeler fan up.

    He might even run for the door.

    run-away.gif

    @gorka said:

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    That would surely shut the Squeeler fan up.

    He might even run for the door.

    run-away.gif

    Actually, it may make him run for the door.  But it is clearly at the forethought of a Steeler fan like you.

  • @gorka said:

    Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

    Shhhhhhhhh...

    You're not that new around here.

    You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

    @tour2ma said:

    Shhhhhhhhh...

    You're not that new around here.

    You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

    And why not?   The current relevant part of this is:  Steelers still are two championships behind the Browns.   (and that doesn't even count the other 5 Championship won by NE Ohio teams).    

    Total count:   Cleveland area:   13   Pittsburgh area  6.   Call us when they catch halfway up. 

    Blame yourself  cunard for this rehash.