STEELER WEEK!
-
Me, too... as you can tell.
But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...
Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.
He is adorable.
-
I never said you were hated. You are not hated.
Oh yes he is, just not as much as you are.
-
-
Shhhhhhhhh...
You're not that new around here.
You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...
And why not? The current relevant part of this is: Steelers still are two championships behind the Browns. (and that doesn't even count the other 5 Championship won by NE Ohio teams).
Total count: Cleveland area: 13 Pittsburgh area 6. Call us when they catch halfway up.
Blame yourself cunard for this rehash.
-
OK, this will be the first time the Browns have faced the Steelers with Myles Garrett on the field since Rudolph the Redneck called him the N word and caused Myles to go off on him. Questions:
A. Do you think Myles will be in for some cheapshots by the most notorious cheapshotting team in the league?
B. Do you think the refs will call the Spermsuckers on it by giving several personal foul penalties....or do you think the refs will suckle the Squibs teats as they nearly always do anyway in any game in Peetown?
C. Or, do you think it is BR who should be worried about Garrett who could do this to him:

-
Shhhhhhhhh...
You're not that new around here.
You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...
The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol
The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol
I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this.
Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago.
-
May have been posted before but I haven't seen it. Mayfield's Xray results are negative so he'll be playing.
-
A Large Box of Band-aids for both sides early. Get those stinger needles ready...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/gameday/browns-survive-the-colts-literally
This is going to be a on the football field war... Closer updates Thursday & Friday..stay tuned
Time to hit the Street's in all the Browns gear ya Own.. Enjoy Victory Monday fella's
A Large Box of Band-aids for both sides early. Get those stinger needles ready...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/gameday/browns-survive-the-colts-literally
This is going to be a on the football field war... Closer updates Thursday & Friday..stay tuned
Time to hit the Street's in all the Browns gear ya Own.. Enjoy Victory Monday fella's
That second SI article was a good read. It delved into how some of the back ups performed. In particular Chris Hubbard, who didn't exactly get flying colors as a run blocker when subbing for Teller per the writer's assessment. I thought he performed quite well filling in for Conklin in one game, but perhaps not the best back up Guard. Evan Brown is listed as Teller's back up on the official depth chart, but I see he was inactive for this last game.
-
A Large Box of Band-aids for both sides early. Get those stinger needles ready...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/gameday/browns-survive-the-colts-literally
This is going to be a on the football field war... Closer updates Thursday & Friday..stay tuned
Time to hit the Street's in all the Browns gear ya Own.. Enjoy Victory Monday fella's
That second SI article was a good read. It delved into how some of the back ups performed. In particular Chris Hubbard, who didn't exactly get flying colors as a run blocker when subbing for Teller per the writer's assessment. I thought he performed quite well filling in for Conklin in one game, but perhaps not the best back up Guard. Evan Brown is listed as Teller's back up on the official depth chart, but I see he was inactive for this last game.
That second SI article was a good read. It delved into how some of the back ups performed. In particular Chris Hubbard, who didn't exactly get flying colors as a run blocker when subbing for Teller per the writer's assessment. I thought he performed quite well filling in for Conklin in one game, but perhaps not the best back up Guard. Evan Brown is listed as Teller's back up on the official depth chart, but I see he was inactive for this last game.
I think the opponent had something to do with it. That’s not an easy front to move the ball on as 9 or 10 other teams will figure that out this year.
They are athletic, stout, smart and well coached.
-
The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol
I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this.
Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago.
I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this.
Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago.
Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky.
-
I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain.
-
OK, this will be the first time the Browns have faced the Steelers with Myles Garrett on the field since Rudolph the Redneck called him the N word and caused Myles to go off on him. Questions:
A. Do you think Myles will be in for some cheapshots by the most notorious cheapshotting team in the league?
B. Do you think the refs will call the Spermsuckers on it by giving several personal foul penalties....or do you think the refs will suckle the Squibs teats as they nearly always do anyway in any game in Peetown?
C. Or, do you think it is BR who should be worried about Garrett who could do this to him:

OK, this will be the first time the Browns have faced the Steelers with Myles Garrett on the field since Rudolph the Redneck called him the N word and caused Myles to go off on him. Questions:
A. Do you think Myles will be in for some cheapshots by the most notorious cheapshotting team in the league?
B. Do you think the refs will call the Spermsuckers on it by giving several personal foul penalties....or do you think the refs will suckle the Squibs teats as they nearly always do anyway in any game in Peetown?
C. Or, do you think it is BR who should be worried about Garrett who could do this to him:
Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur.
Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season.
You are adorable.
-
OK, this will be the first time the Browns have faced the Steelers with Myles Garrett on the field since Rudolph the Redneck called him the N word and caused Myles to go off on him. Questions:
A. Do you think Myles will be in for some cheapshots by the most notorious cheapshotting team in the league?
B. Do you think the refs will call the Spermsuckers on it by giving several personal foul penalties....or do you think the refs will suckle the Squibs teats as they nearly always do anyway in any game in Peetown?
C. Or, do you think it is BR who should be worried about Garrett who could do this to him:
Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur.
Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season.
You are adorable.
Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur.
Just because you don't want to believe it, or want to hide your head in the sand does not mean it did not happen. We went over this as if it were evidence in a court of law....where it would have been found to be absolutely credible. Your biases are NOT probative.
Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season.
Like who? Nothing like Garrett.
You are adorable.
Sorry....you need to look to Tour to sit on your lap. He is purrfectly willing.
-
I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain.
I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
-
Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur.
Just because you don't want to believe it, or want to hide your head in the sand does not mean it did not happen. We went over this as if it were evidence in a court of law....where it would have been found to be absolutely credible. Your biases are NOT probative.
Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season.
Like who? Nothing like Garrett.
You are adorable.
Sorry....you need to look to Tour to sit on your lap. He is purrfectly willing.
-
I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
-
I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this.
Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago.
Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky.
Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky.
Yep, mine looks about the same. Has for a couple weeks now but now I can't even reply on my phone. If I click the "quote" button it takes me to the top of the page, and if I click the "Reply to this topic" button, it takes me to the bottom, but nowhere can I click on anything that allows me to type.
-
-
For everyone having issues, go to theme at the bottom and switch to default/browns. Switching themes corrected the issue for me
-
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
I was talking about your offense too. Wyatt teller is day to day and you just sent greedy Williams to IR. Teller is big in your run game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


