STEELER WEEK!
-
Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur.
Just because you don't want to believe it, or want to hide your head in the sand does not mean it did not happen. We went over this as if it were evidence in a court of law....where it would have been found to be absolutely credible. Your biases are NOT probative.
Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season.
Like who? Nothing like Garrett.
You are adorable.
Sorry....you need to look to Tour to sit on your lap. He is purrfectly willing.
-
I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
-
I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this.
Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago.
Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky.
Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky.
Yep, mine looks about the same. Has for a couple weeks now but now I can't even reply on my phone. If I click the "quote" button it takes me to the top of the page, and if I click the "Reply to this topic" button, it takes me to the bottom, but nowhere can I click on anything that allows me to type.
-
-
For everyone having issues, go to theme at the bottom and switch to default/browns. Switching themes corrected the issue for me
-
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
I was talking about your offense too. Wyatt teller is day to day and you just sent greedy Williams to IR. Teller is big in your run game.
-
-
Teller listed as “week to week” sounds like he will be doubtful to play - day to day sounds more promising.
Harrison probably out.
Sounds like we Probably have a better shot at getting Larry O back and Karl Joseph too.
Steelers line is hurting Decastro and Pouncey. Dionte Johnson their speedy weapon on the perimeter recovering from Concussion.
For the Steeler poster - Vagisil - I saw TJ Watt go out and didn’t come back - any info on his status?
-
A. I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.
B. Yes, the Browns run a lot. It is one of the reasons they win. There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get break because Chubb is out.
C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB. He is about in the middle of the pack. QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes. He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game).
I was talking about your offense too. Wyatt teller is day to day and you just sent greedy Williams to IR. Teller is big in your run game.
I was talking about your offense too. Wyatt teller is day to day and you just sent greedy Williams to IR. Teller is big in your run game.
Greedy has not been around all year at all. Teller, yes, is big in the run game. But "day to day" on a Monday means he should be ready by the following Sunday.
-
Teller listed as “week to week” sounds like he will be doubtful to play - day to day sounds more promising.
Harrison probably out.
Sounds like we Probably have a better shot at getting Larry O back and Karl Joseph too.
Steelers line is hurting Decastro and Pouncey. Dionte Johnson their speedy weapon on the perimeter recovering from Concussion.
For the Steeler poster - Vagisil - I saw TJ Watt go out and didn’t come back - any info on his status?
Teller listed as “week to week” sounds like he will be doubtful to play - day to day sounds more promising.
Harrison probably out.
Sounds like we Probably have a better shot at getting Larry O back and Karl Joseph too.
Steelers line is hurting Decastro and Pouncey. Dionte Johnson their speedy weapon on the perimeter recovering from Concussion.
For the Steeler poster - Vagisil - I saw TJ Watt go out and didn’t come back - any info on his status?
Losing DeCastro and Pouncey would obviously be major. But, let me guess: they are day to day.
-
The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol
I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this.
Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago.
The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks...
Same time frame as many of the buttons on pages started to look like they were written in sanskrit...

-
Teller listed as “week to week” sounds like he will be doubtful to play - day to day sounds more promising.
Harrison probably out.
Sounds like we Probably have a better shot at getting Larry O back and Karl Joseph too.
Steelers line is hurting Decastro and Pouncey. Dionte Johnson their speedy weapon on the perimeter recovering from Concussion.
For the Steeler poster - Vagisil - I saw TJ Watt go out and didn’t come back - any info on his status?
Teller listed as “week to week” sounds like he will be doubtful to play - day to day sounds more promising.
Harrison probably out.
Sounds like we Probably have a better shot at getting Larry O back and Karl Joseph too.
Steelers line is hurting Decastro and Pouncey. Dionte Johnson their speedy weapon on the perimeter recovering from Concussion.
For the Steeler poster - Vagisil - I saw TJ Watt go out and didn’t come back - any info on his status?
Do you guys watch steeler games? I try to watch division games when I have a chance. Dotson our fourth rounder has been an animal on the line. He has replaced Decastro for injury multiple times already.
I'm currently not sure on statuses for injury right here right now. However I do know that chase Claypool took Johnsons snaps. Did you not see what he did? Lol
I also assume Watt will be okay but I have no idea yet. It's too early.
-
The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks...
Same time frame as many of the buttons on pages started to look like they were written in sanskrit...

-
For everyone having issues, go to theme at the bottom and switch to default/browns. Switching themes corrected the issue for me
For everyone having issues, go to theme at the bottom and switch to default/browns. Switching themes corrected the issue for me
I don't think you have anything in your bag for me, oh great and powerful Oz...
-
I was talking about your offense too. Wyatt teller is day to day and you just sent greedy Williams to IR. Teller is big in your run game.
Greedy has not been around all year at all. Teller, yes, is big in the run game. But "day to day" on a Monday means he should be ready by the following Sunday.
Greedy has not been around all year at all. Teller, yes, is big in the run game. But "day to day" on a Monday means he should be ready by the following Sunday.
My mistake. He is week to week.
-
Teller listed as “week to week” sounds like he will be doubtful to play - day to day sounds more promising.
Harrison probably out.
Sounds like we Probably have a better shot at getting Larry O back and Karl Joseph too.
Steelers line is hurting Decastro and Pouncey. Dionte Johnson their speedy weapon on the perimeter recovering from Concussion.
For the Steeler poster - Vagisil - I saw TJ Watt go out and didn’t come back - any info on his status?
Do you guys watch steeler games? I try to watch division games when I have a chance. Dotson our fourth rounder has been an animal on the line. He has replaced Decastro for injury multiple times already.
I'm currently not sure on statuses for injury right here right now. However I do know that chase Claypool took Johnsons snaps. Did you not see what he did? Lol
I also assume Watt will be okay but I have no idea yet. It's too early.
Do you guys watch steeler games? I try to watch division games when I have a chance. Dotson our fourth rounder has been an animal on the line. He has replaced Decastro for injury multiple times already.
I'm currently not sure on statuses for injury right here right now. However I do know that chase Claypool took Johnsons snaps. Did you not see what he did? Lol
I also assume Watt will be okay but I have no idea yet. It's too early.
I do. Dotson has played very well. But I’d assume DeCastro is still an important piece.
Dionte Johnson especially early on showcased some impressive speed. I think Claypool is the more complete WR and he played pretty well before this week and of course had a breakout game against Philly. Who wouldn’t want to have both available for an important game like this coming Sunday? Johnson faster of the two? I’d be fearful on those end arounds that Steelers run with Johnson back.
My feeling watching the Giants, Broncos and Eagles games this year with the Steelers they are a horizontal team. Get the ball out quickly let WRs makes plays in the past it was more play action deep shot and let Ben scramble around and make plays down the field. It appears the play caller is protecting the Oline and/or protecting the fact that Ben has lost a little zip on the ball. Just a Pure observation
-
Baker better prove he can win important games. I think he is becoming a system qb and a game manager. He is the worst ranked passer in the conference. He feels pressure when it isnt there. Steelers D looked bad this week..and made Wentz look like an all star. Hopefully he shows up.
-
I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday.
I think offensively we can run on them and the play-action passing would give them fits. We'd essentially play keep-away with the ball and then wait for Myles to make his usual game-changing play. ?
-
Do you guys watch steeler games? I try to watch division games when I have a chance. Dotson our fourth rounder has been an animal on the line. He has replaced Decastro for injury multiple times already.
I'm currently not sure on statuses for injury right here right now. However I do know that chase Claypool took Johnsons snaps. Did you not see what he did? Lol
I also assume Watt will be okay but I have no idea yet. It's too early.
I do. Dotson has played very well. But I’d assume DeCastro is still an important piece.
Dionte Johnson especially early on showcased some impressive speed. I think Claypool is the more complete WR and he played pretty well before this week and of course had a breakout game against Philly. Who wouldn’t want to have both available for an important game like this coming Sunday? Johnson faster of the two? I’d be fearful on those end arounds that Steelers run with Johnson back.
My feeling watching the Giants, Broncos and Eagles games this year with the Steelers they are a horizontal team. Get the ball out quickly let WRs makes plays in the past it was more play action deep shot and let Ben scramble around and make plays down the field. It appears the play caller is protecting the Oline and/or protecting the fact that Ben has lost a little zip on the ball. Just a Pure observation
I do. Dotson has played very well. But I’d assume DeCastro is still an important piece.
Dionte Johnson especially early on showcased some impressive speed. I think Claypool is the more complete WR and he played pretty well before this week and of course had a breakout game against Philly. Who wouldn’t want to have both available for an important game like this coming Sunday? Johnson faster of the two? I’d be fearful on those end arounds that Steelers run with Johnson back.
My feeling watching the Giants, Broncos and Eagles games this year with the Steelers they are a horizontal team. Get the ball out quickly let WRs makes plays in the past it was more play action deep shot and let Ben scramble around and make plays down the field. It appears the play caller is protecting the Oline and/or protecting the fact that Ben has lost a little zip on the ball. Just a Pure observation
Dotson only plays when Decastro has been hurt. Claypool is faster than Johnson believe it or not but we were using ray ray mcloud on those jet sweeps and he is also very fast. Johnson is a stud wr no doubt but our wr depth chart is pretty stupid.
Juju
Johnson
Claypool
Washington
Mcloud
Plus ebron/McDonald.
In no particular order.
If diontae isn't back this week we won't miss him because of the depth.
And our offense with the Matt Canada influence has gone through a rare evolution. Lots more motion, unique personnel shifts etc. It's not predicated on it but it's been implemented.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login