Buffalo doesn't look so hot!
-
Anyone watching this game?
-
Neither team looks very impressive. Granted it's the first exhibition game, but if Collins goes down then Tennessee is screwed.
-
I was very impressed with that punt fake. I wouldn't have shown anyone we had been rehearsing that though. The Bills just look out classed. I am just happy for some football!
-
I'd be more into the game if the Browns were involved... Buffalo and Tennessee just don't get my foot a tappin'
Peace
T.Dawg
-
I was born in NY and my cousin lives there. My longtime friend also lives there. (he's a life long Browns fan) We have been to all the Cle vs Buf games in the past two years! Great road trip! I have nothing but respect for the Buffalo fans! I was hoping they would do well tonight. I know it's preseason and all. I just wanted more! Oh and screw the Titans
-
I have to say that I hate their throwback jerseys.... Not as much as our brown pants idea. That shit is ugly.
-
I was very impressed with that punt fake. I wouldn't have shown anyone we had been rehearsing that though. The Bills just look out classed. I am just happy for some football!
I was very impressed with that punt fake. I wouldn't have shown anyone we had been rehearsing that though.
They'd never use that in a game. They'd be looking for a punter real quick. Fisher commented that he'd had that in the PB since '99, and since his starter was not in tonight he'd let the rookie try it. But yeah, the Ohio State punter is sooo lucky they bit on the fake because he was a sitting duck.
-
I couldn't agree more! I would have never shown anyone that we had that play ready until we needed it! That being said.... It made this game worth watching.
-
Oh yeah, where is this game being played? Who ran that play in? I heart Ohio.
-
all in all, I think this is a decent preseason game! Not heart thumping or anything but Damn it's good to see some football on sunday night! Cheers and Let's Go Dawgs!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!
-
The first drive looked really sharp to me up to the one errant pass. The were opening holes, the qb was delivering the ball on time and hitting the recievers in stride. ...I admittedly did not watch past the first drive of each team though. I thin buffalo is going to make a run at the division this year.. it's going to be a tough battle up there.
-
The first drive looked really sharp to me up to the one errant pass. The were opening holes, the qb was delivering the ball on time and hitting the recievers in stride. ...I admittedly did not watch past the first drive of each team though. I thin buffalo is going to make a run at the division this year.. it's going to be a tough battle up there.
The first drive looked really sharp to me up to the one errant pass. The were opening holes, the qb was delivering the ball on time and hitting the recievers in stride.
Their o-line could be a huge problem. As I noted last night, both of their rookie offensive guards struggled in pass protection. The pick was caused in part by Kevin Vickerson pushing Andy Levitre back into Trent Edwards. Eric Wood's struggles were less noticeable, but he whiffed pretty badly a few times.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login