Favre To CLeveland?
-
Mangini has asked Favre to come in to work with the QBs?...oh boy...here we go...
-
I can confirm.
Just saw it: ESPN analyst Chris Mortensen has reported that Mangini talked to Brett Favre andasked him to come to Cleveland to work with the QBs.
-
Maybe Mangini' s not satisfied what he sees so far... A veteran QB has been lacking for quite a few years on the sideline in Cleveland...
I may be wishing for the stars but wouldn't it be great to have Kosar in camp working with BQ & DA??? With his personal situation the diversion may be helpful to both him and the Browns.....
Bernie could disect a defense better than any QB outside the name of Manning... I would love to see him with the team in almost any capacity.
Peace
T.Dawg
-
Yeah well what if he decides he can do it better than both (most likely can) and unretires?..hah..though i bet Braylon would have 25 TDs with BF throwing to him
-
Yeah well what if he decides he can do it better than both (most likely can) and unretires?..hah..though i bet Braylon would have 25 TDs with BF throwing to him
Yeah well what if he decides he can do it better than both (most likely can) and unretires?..hah..though i bet Braylon would have 25 TDs with BF throwing to him
Along with 33 interceptions
-
Yeah well what if he decides he can do it better than both (most likely can) and unretires?..hah..though i bet Braylon would have 25 TDs with BF throwing to him
Along with 33 interceptions
Along with 33 interceptions
Please, like Brett Farve being our quarterback wouldn't have every man in cleveland nutting in their pants.
-
The way Farve shit all over the Packers, he deserves to end his career in dirty, dirty Cleveland.
Regards
..... an'at
.
-
Hey SUCK go away, your boring!
-
Hey SUCK go away, your boring!
-
Hey SUCK go away, your boring!
-
Favre ain't playing in Cleveland. His arm blew out last year, he is done. He may come in as a consultant, but that is all.
-
BF is good. A great... can he teach DA to throw that long ball with the luck he's had? Brett is a good qb... half the stuff he's thrown to win games was by luck. That's my take on it and call me what you want. Some people are lucky. DA does not seem to be too lucky. Just my take. I would rather have a steady qb, who can make it happen with a defence that backs him up. I love clutch games, who doesn't??? The whole 2007 season had my brother and I eating rolaids like candy. That's fine by me as we won 10 games. I want to see some Cleveland success! I really don't care if it's from the Browns, Cavs, or the Indians (hahaha they sold us out) I would love nothing more than to see the Browns do well! I want the Cavs to win it all! (they are ready) and the Indians.... I won't write them off but damn! Go Cleveland and Go Dawgs!!!
-
Along with 33 interceptions
Please, like Brett Farve being our quarterback wouldn't have every man in cleveland nutting in their pants.
SoupDawg said:
Please, like Brett Farve being our quarterback wouldn't have every man in cleveland nutting in their pants.Maybe 10 years ago.
Favre is retired....and I mean that in the sense that even if he DOES play for a team this year, the Brett Favre you're thinking of is retired - he has been for a couple years now, whether he's willing to accept it or not.
-
If they bring in Favre.. I think I'll just start rooting for AZ since I live here. That would be the last straw.. Maybe this is a knee jerk reaction on my part, but I'm sick of hearing this guys stupid name anymore. He is just too wishy washy.. I'm playing, I'm not playing, I'm playing, I'm not playing... ...good grief I am sick of this arsehole. Shut up and go mow your big mississipi lawn.
-
If Mangini is rebuilding from the ground up, bringing in Favre doesn't make sense. He asked Favre to come into camp as a QB consultant before he officially said he wasn't playing this year and I wouldn't be surprised if he says thanks but no thanks.
-
SoupDawg said:
Please, like Brett Farve being our quarterback wouldn't have every man in cleveland nutting in their pants.Maybe 10 years ago.
Favre is retired....and I mean that in the sense that even if he DOES play for a team this year, the Brett Favre you're thinking of is retired - he has been for a couple years now, whether he's willing to accept it or not.
Maybe 10 years ago.
Favre is retired....and I mean that in the sense that even if he DOES play for a team this year, the Brett Favre you're thinking of is retired - he has been for a couple years now, whether he's willing to accept it or not.
Him retired is better that all 4 QB's we have combined.
-
That would be a cool jersey to have though.
-
I see nothing wrong with bringing farve in as a consultant/emergency qb after enduring dorsey as a tudor/3rd qb whom did neither job well nothing could be worse...

I see nothing wrong with bringing farve in as a consultant/emergency qb after enduring dorsey as a tudor/3rd qb whom did neither job well nothing could be worse...

Good point, though I believe Favre would ONLY be a consultant....essentially an assistant coach.
If you think about it, now that Favre is retired, what else would he have to do with his life?
He tried acting (remember Something About Mary)....and it is clear THAT is not an option for him.
(Hank Williams Kawliga....a tobacco store Indian was less wooden than him).
He might do broadcasting....or he might go into coaching. What else is there for him? (maybe he got an accounting degree from Southern Miss. and will become a CPA? I kinda doubt that)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login