Skip to content

Favre To CLeveland?

The Browns Board
25 19 1.9k
  • @inspecta said:

    Well being an emergency 3rd string QB wouldn't be too bad actually. I mean if Quinn AND Anderson got hurt, who would you rather have behind center, Bartell or Favre?

    Sure his starter days are over, but if you absolutely need somebody behind center that isn't completely devoid of talent and/or completely green. Then he's a good option, but then again we do have Ratliff, so I guess Favre would be 4th string emergency QB. And what are the odds we lose 3 QB's in one season? (oh shit, I should of kept my mouth shut!!) I'll be running along now, gotta sacrifice some chickens to the football gods 😉

    Better give one to Jobu, just in case.

  • Maybe Mangini' s not satisfied what he sees so far... A veteran QB has been lacking for quite a few years on the sideline in Cleveland...

    I may be wishing for the stars but wouldn't it be great to have Kosar in camp working with BQ & DA??? With his personal situation the diversion may be helpful to both him and the Browns.....

    Bernie could disect a defense better than any QB outside the name of Manning... I would love to see him with the team in almost any capacity.

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    @daddybull1 said:

    Maybe Mangini' s not satisfied what he sees so far... A veteran QB has been lacking for quite a few years on the sideline in Cleveland...

    I may be wishing for the stars but wouldn't it be great to have Kosar in camp working with BQ & DA??? With his personal situation the diversion may be helpful to both him and the Browns.....

    Bernie could disect a defense better than any QB outside the name of Manning... I would love to see him with the team in almost any capacity.

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    I keep getting this feeling of one step forward and 2 steps back. That's why I have to laugh when someone says DA is ahead or they were even today. My question is; 'AHEAD OF WHAT"? Neither has seemed to progress to a point of consistency. Maybe that's why there is still a QB battle going on.

    They should sure use some help.

  • Bringing Favre here would be a disaster. When have you guys ever heard that Favre is a good mentor or teacher?

    What're you kidding me?

  • Break out the elephants and the man with 3 eyes the circus is comin to town 😠

  • Break out the elephants and the man with 3 eyes the circus is comin to town 😠

    @gobrownies said:

    Break out the elephants and the man with 3 eyes the circus is comin to town 😠

    LOL....exactly. Not only that, but people (nat'l media) will come from all over to see the carnage. How many questions will start with: WTF is Cleveland thinking?