Skip to content

Long Time Coming

The Browns Board
29 19 705 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    I believe Myles...

    There is not a single person that was on that field that could quantify what Garrett was saying.  I'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb. HOWEVER no one could corroborate what Garrett claims and no one on the Steelers would condone that sort of slur. Garrett didn't like that Rudolph came charging at him and things were more than chippy before it happened.  Garrett flipped out and smacked him over the dome with a helmet and instead of just owning that he had a alpha moment he tried to make it about race.  The man got fried for his actions and suspended accordingly.  You all should really let it die, hunt is still talking about it like it's some sort of motivation and for me that shows a lack of fucking focus.  

    @vagitron said:

    There is not a single person that was on that field that could quantify what Garrett was saying.  I'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb. HOWEVER no one could corroborate what Garrett claims and no one on the Steelers would condone that sort of slur. Garrett didn't like that Rudolph came charging at him and things were more than chippy before it happened.  Garrett flipped out and smacked him over the dome with a helmet and instead of just owning that he had a alpha moment he tried to make it about race.  The man got fried for his actions and suspended accordingly.  You all should really let it die, hunt is still talking about it like it's some sort of motivation and for me that shows a lack of fucking focus.  

    your a douche

  • image.thumb.png.cbac683a0f335a353661e491b5caee04.png

  • I like the browns also but Browns aren’t at full strength in some areas and it’s gonna make a difference (hopefully not the winning difference)

  • @vagitron said:

    There is not a single person that was on that field that could quantify what Garrett was saying.  I'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb. HOWEVER no one could corroborate what Garrett claims and no one on the Steelers would condone that sort of slur. Garrett didn't like that Rudolph came charging at him and things were more than chippy before it happened.  Garrett flipped out and smacked him over the dome with a helmet and instead of just owning that he had a alpha moment he tried to make it about race.  The man got fried for his actions and suspended accordingly.  You all should really let it die, hunt is still talking about it like it's some sort of motivation and for me that shows a lack of fucking focus.  

    your a douche

    @footbalfan1962 said:

    your a douche

    What is douchie is lying about being called a racial slur to save face for the mans piss poor actions.  It's also "you're" so at least now your half assed comment applies.

  • @footbalfan1962 said:

    your a douche

    What is douchie is lying about being called a racial slur to save face for the mans piss poor actions.  It's also "you're" so at least now your half assed comment applies.

    @vagitron said:

    What is douchie is lying about being called a racial slur to save face for the mans piss poor actions.  It's also "you're" so at least now your half assed comment applies.

    image.png.ae9c05a3f83c2b7e2abb351c92ebea2b.png

  • @tour2ma said:

    I believe Myles...

    There is not a single person that was on that field that could quantify what Garrett was saying.  I'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb. HOWEVER no one could corroborate what Garrett claims and no one on the Steelers would condone that sort of slur. Garrett didn't like that Rudolph came charging at him and things were more than chippy before it happened.  Garrett flipped out and smacked him over the dome with a helmet and instead of just owning that he had a alpha moment he tried to make it about race.  The man got fried for his actions and suspended accordingly.  You all should really let it die, hunt is still talking about it like it's some sort of motivation and for me that shows a lack of fucking focus.  

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb.

    You're a douche because I find this statement very offensive and it shows your mental incapacity.  I am not getting into politics because this is not the place for it..the mods should of deleted your post..and I can assure you I am most likely more well read than you...so don't question my grammar skills....my original post was written in haste.

  • @vagitron said:

    What is douchie is lying about being called a racial slur to save face for the mans piss poor actions.  It's also "you're" so at least now your half assed comment applies.

    image.png.ae9c05a3f83c2b7e2abb351c92ebea2b.png

    @vambo said:

    image.png.ae9c05a3f83c2b7e2abb351c92ebea2b.png

    What you are......... A Fucking Grammar Nazi.....................................so their..........................or they're!????

  • image.png.ae9c05a3f83c2b7e2abb351c92ebea2b.png

    Ok, decoder Gumby owners... I'have loaded this grammar nazi gem into your decoder's... Thar are still to be, no more grammar nazi questions axed*(sometimes asked*) of said Gumby ?.. book it!!  

  • image.png.ae9c05a3f83c2b7e2abb351c92ebea2b.png

    Ok, decoder Gumby owners... I'have loaded this grammar nazi gem into your decoder's... Thar are still to be, no more grammar nazi questions axed*(sometimes asked*) of said Gumby ?.. book it!!  

    @gumby73 said:

    Ok, decoder Gumby owners... I'have loaded this grammar nazi gem into your decoder's... Thar are still to be, no more grammar nazi questions axed*(sometimes asked*) of said Gumby ?.. book it!!  

    You forgot to give them the decoder code.................................assed, as in don't assed me no more questions, use da ring.⛑️?

  • gumby's decoder ring...

    ... the one ring to rule them all...