Are You Ready for Some....Tuesday Night Football????
-
-
-
-
Moody Blues, Tuesday Afternoon.
We get to see Josh Allen. I'm so glad that he's proved everyone wrong.
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
-
Moody Blues, Tuesday Afternoon.
We get to see Josh Allen. I'm so glad that he's proved everyone wrong.
-
I love watching him play, he is great fun
I dont think he is much good though
-
These Titans uniforms are beautiful
-
Tannehill has been absolutely reborn in Nashville.
And Henry scores another cheapie...
... Ag....
I swear the hole he scored thru is the biggest influence block hole I've ever seen. Bills defenders all flowed with the TN OL moving to the right... one seal-block and cha-ching.
-
Do I have the same comms as you guys, he is saying Josh Allen could be Pat Mahomes hahahhaa
-
-
Josh Norman got abused
-
-
Do I have the same comms as you guys, he is saying Josh Allen could be Pat Mahomes hahahhaa
Do I have the same comms as you guys, he is saying Josh Allen could be Pat Mahomes hahahhaa
Is the commentator rambling on about right-wing conspiracies and the garbage reality show 'Duck Dynasty'?
Looks like cal sneaked into the broadcast booth then. ?
-
nice cut block... bought the DE's hands down fast.
And on the prior Illegal Motion, I swear I heard Poyer say, "Thank God." He was in the hole vs. Henry...
And Henry just Stiff-armed a Bill into the front row.... lol
-
Tannehill has been absolutely reborn in Nashville.
And Henry scores another cheapie...
... Ag....
I swear the hole he scored thru is the biggest influence block hole I've ever seen. Bills defenders all flowed with the TN OL moving to the right... one seal-block and cha-ching.
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything...
-
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Related genre, more so than "Cuntry music".
And that songs rocks pretty much IMO.
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
