Are You Ready for Some....Tuesday Night Football????
-
Do I have the same comms as you guys, he is saying Josh Allen could be Pat Mahomes hahahhaa
Do I have the same comms as you guys, he is saying Josh Allen could be Pat Mahomes hahahhaa
Is the commentator rambling on about right-wing conspiracies and the garbage reality show 'Duck Dynasty'?
Looks like cal sneaked into the broadcast booth then. ?
-
nice cut block... bought the DE's hands down fast.
And on the prior Illegal Motion, I swear I heard Poyer say, "Thank God." He was in the hole vs. Henry...
And Henry just Stiff-armed a Bill into the front row.... lol
-
Tannehill has been absolutely reborn in Nashville.
And Henry scores another cheapie...
... Ag....
I swear the hole he scored thru is the biggest influence block hole I've ever seen. Bills defenders all flowed with the TN OL moving to the right... one seal-block and cha-ching.
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything...
-
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Related genre, more so than "Cuntry music".
And that songs rocks pretty much IMO.
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything...
-
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Related genre, more so than "Cuntry music".
And that songs rocks pretty much IMO.
Related genre, more so than "Cuntry music".
And that songs rocks pretty much IMO.
It really is a good song from a good movie.
-
Did she really?
That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day.
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
-
Did she really?
That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day.
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
That there was our former leading WR before he converted to QB at A&M. Not slow.?
-
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP is absolutely brilliant... twisted in more than a couple tracks, but brilliant.
Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP is absolutely brilliant... twisted in more than a couple tracks, but brilliant.
I didn't really get into him off his first CD, honestly probably because I dismissed a white guy rapping as something I'd be interested in.
Then he released 'Stan', and I went out and bought The Marshall Mathers LP. Some friends and I went out that night, and I gave the CD to my friend and told him to play 'Stan' because I was curious what he and our other friend thought of it. They were pretty blown away, and two guys who probably didn't own one rap CD between them decided to listen to the entire CD as we drove from place to place that night. (I literally bought it just before seeing them, so I hadn't listened to it either.) We were blown away.
Then 'Kim' came on. When it was over you could hear a pin drop in my buddies Chevy Blazer. I think I finally muttered under my breath "Holy shit..."
-
-
-
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login