Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns vs Steelers on TV

Browns vs Steelers on TV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
33 Posts 11 Posters 976 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dusty dustyD Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 239 Posts
    • 48 Reputation
    dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
    #1

    From 506sports.com

    Looks like we get the top dogs from CBS this week!

    Capture+_2020-10-14-12-40-24.png

    VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
    👍 ❤
    Quote Reply
    • dusty dustyD Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 239 Posts
      • 48 Reputation
      dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Fox's late game is the battle of the Bays.

      Green Bay @ Tampa Bay
      Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

      This game will be broadcast nationally.

      Capture+_2020-10-14-12-45-17.png

      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • dustyD dusty

        Fox's late game is the battle of the Bays.

        Green Bay @ Tampa Bay
        Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

        This game will be broadcast nationally.

        Capture+_2020-10-14-12-45-17.png

        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 18k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @dusty said:

        Fox's late game is the battle of the Bays.

        Green Bay @ Tampa Bay
        Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

        This game will be broadcast nationally.

        Remember way back when when ESPN's announcer and points guy Pete Axthelm referred to this game as the pitiful  "bay of pigs game" ?  They were both quite bad once at the same time.

        He later died from liver failure while awaiting a transplant in a Pittsburgh hospital at 47 in 1991.  He was a Yale graduate and a sharp guy who was a big sports fan.

        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 30k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Sweet...

          Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
          dustyD mjp28M 2 Replies Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

            Sweet...

            Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

            dusty dustyD Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 239 Posts
            • 48 Reputation
            dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tour2ma said:

            Sweet...

            Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

            Not only does Romo know his stuff (of course he would), he does an awesome job of communicating it. Something alot of players turned commentators haven't mastered.

            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • dustyD dusty

              @tour2ma said:

              Sweet...

              Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

              Not only does Romo know his stuff (of course he would), he does an awesome job of communicating it. Something alot of players turned commentators haven't mastered.

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dusty said:

              Not only does Romo know his stuff (of course he would), he does an awesome job of communicating it. Something alot of players turned commentators haven't mastered.

              I don't think that by any stretch of the imagination that he is the best...when you take the overall qualities of what it means to be a broadcaster. .  He may know his stuff, and he may be astute in relating his knowledge through the fans. .....but I can't get past the fact that his vocal quality is terrible.  He constantly sounds like his throat is full of phlegm.  I keep wanting to say:  clear your goddamn throat. It is terribly distracting to me. So much so that I won't watch one of his broadcasts. I mean, take some Mucinex or something. 

              NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                Sweet...

                Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

                mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                • 18k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @tour2ma said:

                Sweet...

                Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

                Is Romo a slick and polished announcer of course not but then again neither was one of the best ever John Madden with a variety of sidekicks.  How about Keith Jackson and his style in any sport.

                It took me a few games to get used to Romo but now he's just fine doing professional football even though he might not be a professional announcer....... just very good at what he does, I'll take it.

                GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                👍 ❤
                Quote Reply
                • mjp28M mjp28

                  @tour2ma said:

                  Sweet...

                  Nance is good, but Tony is the best.

                  Is Romo a slick and polished announcer of course not but then again neither was one of the best ever John Madden with a variety of sidekicks.  How about Keith Jackson and his style in any sport.

                  It took me a few games to get used to Romo but now he's just fine doing professional football even though he might not be a professional announcer....... just very good at what he does, I'll take it.

                  Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 30k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mjp28 said:

                  ... just very good at what he does, I'll take it.

                  On top of honest assessments of the level of play of teams, units and individuals, Tony is one of a very few that accurately tells you what is going to happen before a play starts... (Bernie used to do that in preseason broadcasts.)

                  ... and then Tony adds a real joy for the game to his announcing.

                  "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • The GipperT The Gipper

                    @dusty said:

                    Not only does Romo know his stuff (of course he would), he does an awesome job of communicating it. Something alot of players turned commentators haven't mastered.

                    I don't think that by any stretch of the imagination that he is the best...when you take the overall qualities of what it means to be a broadcaster. .  He may know his stuff, and he may be astute in relating his knowledge through the fans. .....but I can't get past the fact that his vocal quality is terrible.  He constantly sounds like his throat is full of phlegm.  I keep wanting to say:  clear your goddamn throat. It is terribly distracting to me. So much so that I won't watch one of his broadcasts. I mean, take some Mucinex or something. 

                    Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
                    #9

                    @the-gipper said:

                    I don't think that by any stretch of the imagination that he is the best...when you take the overall qualities of what it means to be a broadcaster. .  He may know his stuff, and he may be astute in relating his knowledge through the fans. .....but I can't get past the fact that his vocal quality is terrible.  He constantly sounds like his throat is full of phlegm.  I keep wanting to say:  clear your goddamn throat. It is terribly distracting to me. So much so that I won't watch one of his broadcasts. I mean, take some Mucinex or something. 

                    I think that as a color commentator (you call them that, right?) Romo is one of the best. You see he enjoys it, he tells you where you have to look at or what's coming and has chemistry with his play-by-play commentator. He adds to the experience and he has rhythm, which is what I ask for on a color commentator. 

                    It's funny for me to hear you complain about vocal quality, because Americans seem to be chewing gum when talking but I guess I got used to it, so I'll keep an ear on Romo next time. 😉 

                    T The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • NeroN Nero

                      @the-gipper said:

                      I don't think that by any stretch of the imagination that he is the best...when you take the overall qualities of what it means to be a broadcaster. .  He may know his stuff, and he may be astute in relating his knowledge through the fans. .....but I can't get past the fact that his vocal quality is terrible.  He constantly sounds like his throat is full of phlegm.  I keep wanting to say:  clear your goddamn throat. It is terribly distracting to me. So much so that I won't watch one of his broadcasts. I mean, take some Mucinex or something. 

                      I think that as a color commentator (you call them that, right?) Romo is one of the best. You see he enjoys it, he tells you where you have to look at or what's coming and has chemistry with his play-by-play commentator. He adds to the experience and he has rhythm, which is what I ask for on a color commentator. 

                      It's funny for me to hear you complain about vocal quality, because Americans seem to be chewing gum when talking but I guess I got used to it, so I'll keep an ear on Romo next time. 😉 

                      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 23k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @nero said:

                      I think that as a color commentator (you call them that, right?) Romo is one of the best. You see he enjoys it, he tells you where you have to look at or what's coming and has chemistry with his play-by-play commentator. He adds to the experience and he has rhythm, which is what I ask for on a color commentator. 

                      It's funny for me to hear you complain about vocal quality, because Americans seem to be chewing gum when talking but I guess I got used to it, so I'll keep an ear on Romo next time. 😉 

                      LOL! I used to tell people that listening to Venezuelan Spanish in comparison to Castilian Spanish was like New York English vs any southern state English. It's like trying to listen to a machinegun vs. a bolt action rifle. One is so fast you can hardly think fast enough and other slow enough to even use the old computer processor I have upstairs and have a decent idea of what was just said. Unless of course she's so damn good looking I wouldn't understand anything anyway in any language because of distractions.???

                      NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
                      😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 5k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Romo is pretty dang good and I feel like I learn something from him each time he calls a game. 

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • T TexasAg1969

                          @nero said:

                          I think that as a color commentator (you call them that, right?) Romo is one of the best. You see he enjoys it, he tells you where you have to look at or what's coming and has chemistry with his play-by-play commentator. He adds to the experience and he has rhythm, which is what I ask for on a color commentator. 

                          It's funny for me to hear you complain about vocal quality, because Americans seem to be chewing gum when talking but I guess I got used to it, so I'll keep an ear on Romo next time. 😉 

                          LOL! I used to tell people that listening to Venezuelan Spanish in comparison to Castilian Spanish was like New York English vs any southern state English. It's like trying to listen to a machinegun vs. a bolt action rifle. One is so fast you can hardly think fast enough and other slow enough to even use the old computer processor I have upstairs and have a decent idea of what was just said. Unless of course she's so damn good looking I wouldn't understand anything anyway in any language because of distractions.???

                          Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @texasag1969 said:

                          LOL! I used to tell people that listening to Venezuelan Spanish in comparison to Castilian Spanish was like New York English vs any southern state English. It's like trying to listen to a machinegun vs. a bolt action rifle. One is so fast you can hardly think fast enough and other slow enough to even use the old computer processor I have upstairs and have a decent idea of what was just said. Unless of course she's so damn good looking I wouldn't understand anything anyway in any language because of distractions.???

                          Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                          T Dutch OvenD hoortaH 3 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • NeroN Nero

                            @texasag1969 said:

                            LOL! I used to tell people that listening to Venezuelan Spanish in comparison to Castilian Spanish was like New York English vs any southern state English. It's like trying to listen to a machinegun vs. a bolt action rifle. One is so fast you can hardly think fast enough and other slow enough to even use the old computer processor I have upstairs and have a decent idea of what was just said. Unless of course she's so damn good looking I wouldn't understand anything anyway in any language because of distractions.???

                            Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 23k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @nero said:

                            Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                            My Dad was at a gathering in Caracas once and was conversing with a man with whom he had no trouble understanding. He asked him why he sounded so much easier than all the other Venezuelans there. His reply was that he couldn't understand the Venezuelans either because he was from Argentina.??

                            When my wife took Spanish at Cornell her professor immediately identified where she had gotten her Spanish ( Venezuela). She asked him how he knew. He told her that she ate her s'es "Come las eses!", so that words like  "despues" would sound like "depue". We had a friend from New Jersey that it took us 2 weeks to identify because of his strange English. "What's your name?"  Mock Mowain". "What?" "Mock Mowain". Eventually we realized he was really Mark Mulrain.?

                            NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • T TexasAg1969

                              @nero said:

                              Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                              My Dad was at a gathering in Caracas once and was conversing with a man with whom he had no trouble understanding. He asked him why he sounded so much easier than all the other Venezuelans there. His reply was that he couldn't understand the Venezuelans either because he was from Argentina.??

                              When my wife took Spanish at Cornell her professor immediately identified where she had gotten her Spanish ( Venezuela). She asked him how he knew. He told her that she ate her s'es "Come las eses!", so that words like  "despues" would sound like "depue". We had a friend from New Jersey that it took us 2 weeks to identify because of his strange English. "What's your name?"  Mock Mowain". "What?" "Mock Mowain". Eventually we realized he was really Mark Mulrain.?

                              Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @texasag1969 said:

                              My Dad was at a gathering in Caracas once and was conversing with a man with whom he had no trouble understanding. He asked him why he sounded so much easier than all the other Venezuelans there. His reply was that he couldn't understand the Venezuelans either because he was from Argentina.??

                              When my wife took Spanish at Cornell her professor immediately identified where she had gotten her Spanish ( Venezuela). She asked him how he knew. He told her that she ate her s'es "Come las eses!", so that words like  "despues" would sound like "depue". We had a friend from New Jersey that it took us 2 weeks to identify because of his strange English. "What's your name?"  Mock Mowain". "What?" "Mock Mowain". Eventually we realized he was really Mark Mulrain.?

                              Yeah, I would never recommend someone to learn Venezuelan Spanish if they had a chance to choose... 

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • dustyD dusty

                                From 506sports.com

                                Looks like we get the top dogs from CBS this week!

                                Capture+_2020-10-14-12-40-24.png

                                Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 301 Reputation
                                VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @dusty said:

                                From 506sports.com

                                Looks like we get the top dogs from CBS this week!

                                Capture+_2020-10-14-12-40-24.png

                                Good News, I can't stand most of them. It's a shame they neutered Romo with his commentary because him predicting how things might go on the field each play was pretty great.  He was just making everyone else look bad and they told him to cool it. lol

                                AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                                NeroN Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • VagitronV Vagitron

                                  @dusty said:

                                  From 506sports.com

                                  Looks like we get the top dogs from CBS this week!

                                  Capture+_2020-10-14-12-40-24.png

                                  Good News, I can't stand most of them. It's a shame they neutered Romo with his commentary because him predicting how things might go on the field each play was pretty great.  He was just making everyone else look bad and they told him to cool it. lol

                                  Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @vagitron said:

                                  Good News, I can't stand most of them. It's a shame they neutered Romo with his commentary because him predicting how things might go on the field each play was pretty great.  He was just making everyone else look bad and they told him to cool it. lol

                                  I felt the same way when he stopped predicting the calls. What a pitty. 

                                  VagitronV T 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • NeroN Nero

                                    @vagitron said:

                                    Good News, I can't stand most of them. It's a shame they neutered Romo with his commentary because him predicting how things might go on the field each play was pretty great.  He was just making everyone else look bad and they told him to cool it. lol

                                    I felt the same way when he stopped predicting the calls. What a pitty. 

                                    Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 301 Reputation
                                    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @nero said:

                                    I felt the same way when he stopped predicting the calls. What a pitty. 

                                    He got shut down. lol 

                                    I agree, it was terrific live coverage.

                                    AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • NeroN Nero

                                      @texasag1969 said:

                                      LOL! I used to tell people that listening to Venezuelan Spanish in comparison to Castilian Spanish was like New York English vs any southern state English. It's like trying to listen to a machinegun vs. a bolt action rifle. One is so fast you can hardly think fast enough and other slow enough to even use the old computer processor I have upstairs and have a decent idea of what was just said. Unless of course she's so damn good looking I wouldn't understand anything anyway in any language because of distractions.???

                                      Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                                      Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 15k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @nero said:

                                      Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                                      I tried having a conversation with a girl from England over the phone once, and after she spit out a few sentences I just shrugged my shoulders and gave up. Couldn't understand a word she said. 

                                      Tour2maT NeroN 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                                        @nero said:

                                        Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                                        I tried having a conversation with a girl from England over the phone once, and after she spit out a few sentences I just shrugged my shoulders and gave up. Couldn't understand a word she said. 

                                        Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                        • 30k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @dutch-oven said:

                                        I tried having a conversation with a girl from England over the phone once, and after she spit out a few sentences I just shrugged my shoulders and gave up. Couldn't understand a word she said. 

                                        Was it a 900 number?

                                        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        ❤ 😂
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • NeroN Nero

                                          @texasag1969 said:

                                          LOL! I used to tell people that listening to Venezuelan Spanish in comparison to Castilian Spanish was like New York English vs any southern state English. It's like trying to listen to a machinegun vs. a bolt action rifle. One is so fast you can hardly think fast enough and other slow enough to even use the old computer processor I have upstairs and have a decent idea of what was just said. Unless of course she's so damn good looking I wouldn't understand anything anyway in any language because of distractions.???

                                          Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                                          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 20k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @nero said:

                                          Venezuelan Spanish is one of the hardest ones to understand, definitely, along with some of Southern Spain. I've had combos with native Spanish friends who agreed with me that we had a harder time trying to understand a friend from Venezuela than another friends from Philippines and Vietnam (who didn't precisely have a good Spanish accent and weren't native speakers...).

                                          OT, but- Nero, my Spanish is terrible now-  I was trained in Castilian Spanish. What was (and still is) difficult for me on a pronunciation level is our southern border Mexicans where Mayan words crept into the vocabulary and geography. Like Ixtapa, Irapuato.  🙂   

                                          NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate