Skip to content

The debate

Political Discussion
67 12 764
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    ?122358603_10165674023760725_6263919638601313720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=SGKuLz78dTEAX8qAbhB&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=c90380ec7811b3b022717f7b2c8d67b9&oe=5FB90C11

    You probably voted 39,000 times. 

  • I was very pleasantly surprised at the moderator - she really didn't step on

    Pres Trump like I suspected she would. She did interrupt him far more often when he

    was making a great point, and only did the same a few times to biden.

    For being a democrat, she did a fairly nice job of being fair.

    All in all, biden was scrambling away from the truths - he DID say he'd ban fracking.

    He DID lie about nobody lost their health insurance because of obamaocare.

    He DID lie about Pres Trump having a bank account in china. It was closed in 2015.

    If talking about what biden did not do during his eight years as VP, and 48 years in office....was a kick in the ass, biden would need surgery to ever sit down again.

    and biden had no choice but to admit his crime bill was a MISTAKE.

    well, he never corrected it since 1994. 26 years, eh?

    and, raising the minimum wage across the board - it's been PROVEN

    that that backfires badly. that is what biden wants to do.

    $15 minimum wage hike is hitting, hurting NYC restaurants

    https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/15-minimum-wage-hike...

    Sep 29, 2019 · Since the $15-an-hour minimum wage hit New York City in December, Liz and Nat Milner say, they’ve been forced to slash their full- and part-time staff to 45 people from 60. Quality has suffered ...

    The Unintended Consequences Of Raising Minimum Wage To $15

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2019/07/10/...

    Jul 10, 2019 · A rough back-of-the-envelope calculation of a typical restaurant that employs workers at $15 an hour exemplifies the unintended consequences of the minimum wage increase.

    Biden also failed miserably in explaining catch and release.

    his evasions of answering questions is all most Americans need to know - biden is an incompetent fraud.

    also, biden saying that Pres Trump thinks he's Abe Lincoln... when most of the entire tv audience clearly heard

    Pres Trump say he's helped black communities - more than anyone SINCE Abe Lincoln.

       Habitual liar biden is. Habitual plagiarizer, and he is clearly corrupt and on the take with foreign governments.

    Fairly big win for Pres Trump.

    @calfoxwc said:

    and biden had no choice but to admit his crime bill was a MISTAKE.

    Funny, Trump would never admit to making a mistake. In fact, I've heard him say several times on air that he takes no responsibility for anything.

  • Let's make no mistake CNN is now has always been in the bag for whoever opposes Trump. They make red State and ammoland look impartial.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/22/politics/cnn-poll-final-presidential-debate/index.html

  • And now in my personal opinion regardless of any style points when where the other...

    Obamacare was actually de facto repealed when they removed the public mandate. At that point the entire program was different than it had been intended. I did not agree with that change. I like the public mandate and think it should have been stronger.

    And to be honest I probably wouldn't have minded bidens crime Bill but it's fair to point out the old goats hypocrisy licking the balls of BLM today.

    WSS

  • N Neo

    @calfoxwc said:

    and biden had no choice but to admit his crime bill was a MISTAKE.

    Funny, Trump would never admit to making a mistake. In fact, I've heard him say several times on air that he takes no responsibility for anything.

    @neo said:

    Funny, Trump would never admit to making a mistake. In fact, I've heard him say several times on air that he takes no responsibility for anything.

    Mistake? Following the advice of Fauci (who changes his tune Like the Wind  to keep up with prevailing  political settlement ) was a mistake but Americans aren't going to stand for even stricter lockdowns beginning in February a 24-7 mask-wearing regardless humble politicians admonitions. Except for a handful of frightened old geezers at people who don't like leaving the house in the first place.

    WSS

  • And even less meaningful to the opinions of TBB politics:

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/stars-react-final-presidential-debate

    ?

  • 122008851_10165674024600725_4343172131826952418_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=r4m45Q98CGgAX9BWwQZ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=a67a01a3ead5ba849412d87a3ca527d1&oe=5FB70604

  • 122082604_10165674045035725_5193301402189534159_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=r6goQ-i7sb8AX84uQUN&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=dc2fb84caae8d0cc83e77e7a2b03fee0&oe=5FB72FC1

  • So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

  • So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

    @mld-woody said:

    So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

    Thanks for parroting the op-ed from nyt. I don't suppose you actually watched it right?

    WSS

  • Image may contain: 1 person

  • So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

    @mld-woody said:

    So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

    Biden got brained in that debate. Unfortunately, he was the one taking the proverbial club to his own head. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

    Thanks for parroting the op-ed from nyt. I don't suppose you actually watched it right?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Thanks for parroting the op-ed from nyt. I don't suppose you actually watched it right?

    WSS

    I've watched all of the debates. 

    I don't read the NYT

  • @mld-woody said:

    So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

    Alright 

    Biden got brained in that debate. Unfortunately, he was the one taking the proverbial club to his own head. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Biden got brained in that debate. Unfortunately, he was the one taking the proverbial club to his own head. 

    In the most recent one?

    Neither were all that impressive to me. Both middle of the road performances. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Thanks for parroting the op-ed from nyt. I don't suppose you actually watched it right?

    WSS

    I've watched all of the debates. 

    I don't read the NYT

    @mld-woody said:

    I've watched all of the debates. 

     good. I'm impressed.

    I don't read the NYT

    then you're parroting the talking point of someone who is parenting the nyt.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I've watched all of the debates. 

     good. I'm impressed.

    I don't read the NYT

    then you're parroting the talking point of someone who is parenting the nyt.

    @westside-steve said:

    then you're parroting the talking point of someone who is parenting the nyt.

    So now he's a Parrotpecker?

  • @vambo said:

    What a LIAR you turned out to be!😉

    What a person spewing one sided BS stats you ARE!!!   Care to refer me to where your 74% Trump stats came from? I'll wait.. 😁  

    @hoorta said:

    What a person spewing one sided BS stats you ARE!!!   Care to refer me to where your 74% Trump stats came from? I'll wait.. 😁  

    Hoorta voting for Biden is a prime example of "cut off your nose to spite your face".