***Browns Vs Bengals OFFICIAL Gameday Thread***
-
Teller went out early in that game. The run was toward the end over the left side with a great block from a guy that was actually in the doghouse (Higgins)
Okay... I don't know why I couldnt remember that... Been a lot going on my life at the moment...
-
@nickers said:
Fix your catheter old man... You're leaking all over the place!
OK I’m sorry I did leave an open thing that you’re in capable of extrapolating from. You have to squat to P because you have a pussy pussy.
-
@nickers said:
Fix your catheter old man... You're leaking all over the place!
OK I’m sorry I did leave an open thing that you’re in capable of extrapolating from. You have to squat to P because you have a pussy pussy.
OK I’m sorry I did leave an open thing that you’re in capable of extrapolating from. You have to squat to P because you have a pussy pussy.
Sorry... You are wrong again... as usual..
-
@tour2ma said:
Besides a runnin' pissin' contest with Dutch?
Medical issues... My Sister got married and stuff... birthdays.. all kinds of jazz... And I'm not into pissing contests... No one really wins in the end...
-
@nickers said:
Fix your catheter old man... You're leaking all over the place!
OK I’m sorry I did leave an open thing that you’re in capable of extrapolating from. You have to squat to P because you have a pussy pussy.
OK I’m sorry I did leave an open thing that you’re in capable of extrapolating from. You have to squat to P because you have a pussy pussy.
Really dude?
-
Sorry to hear of the med stuff.... but the rest sounds positive...
As for the jazz... I always thought I got a lil Larry Coryell vibe off your avatar...

Larry was/is great... I'm more of a Rock/blues with elements of jazz mixed in kind of player.... I was sort of influenced by everything and just developed my own style what ever that is.. I never set out to reinvent the instrument like Eddie and other notables... I just wanted to play good guitar... And mainly have fun... I almost got to make the big time.. But alcohol use of a band member thwarted that dream.. But hey.. No regrets... It wasn't meant to be... And I'm plenty ok with that...
Heres a little little live remake I did with a jam track of Hold the Line I found.. Its not perfect because I was dealing with a cut I got on my pinky from sliding lol.. oh well.. Enjoy!
-
No personal attacks and name calling please.
I'll just delete 'em as fast as I see them.
Every time I try to have an exchange with him he starts in on me and insinuates everyone but him is stupid... I got nothing personal against the man.. I respect the fact he is a man of the law on the judiciary side... So I at least have the mindset to respect his position... And give his experience the benefit of the doubt in dealing with the lives of others... But then the name callin starts...
-
I went OFF on that one yesterday. It almost looked like a single ankle pick with the slide. Then to make the tackle? Insane.
-
Guys, if you need another jolt of happiness, watch this video. At the end keep your eyes on Joel Bitonio. He waits for the replay and after its confirmed he literally PRANCES off the field while high-stepping. Lol!
Guys, if you need another jolt of happiness, watch this video. At the end keep your eyes on Joel Bitonio. He waits for the replay and after its confirmed he literally PRANCES off the field while high-stepping. Lol!
I like this view because it shows how well DPJ uses his frame. He used the slightest push off as #23 Phillips was turning for the ball. Excellent timing and placement from Baker and great body control from Peoples-Jones.
-
Guys, if you need another jolt of happiness, watch this video. At the end keep your eyes on Joel Bitonio. He waits for the replay and after its confirmed he literally PRANCES off the field while high-stepping. Lol!
I like this view because it shows how well DPJ uses his frame. He used the slightest push off as #23 Phillips was turning for the ball. Excellent timing and placement from Baker and great body control from Peoples-Jones.
I like this view because it shows how well DPJ uses his frame. He used the slightest push off as #23 Phillips was turning for the ball. Excellent timing and placement from Baker and great body control from Peoples-Jones.
It's one for the ages for sure...
-
OK I’m sorry I did leave an open thing that you’re in capable of extrapolating from. You have to squat to P because you have a pussy pussy.
Really dude?
-
No personal attacks and name calling please.
I'll just delete 'em as fast as I see them.
Every time I try to have an exchange with him he starts in on me and insinuates everyone but him is stupid... I got nothing personal against the man.. I respect the fact he is a man of the law on the judiciary side... So I at least have the mindset to respect his position... And give his experience the benefit of the doubt in dealing with the lives of others... But then the name callin starts...
Every time I try to have an exchange with him he starts in on me and insinuates everyone but him is stupid... I got nothing personal against the man.. I respect the fact he is a man of the law on the judiciary side... So I at least have the mindset to respect his position... And give his experience the benefit of the doubt in dealing with the lives of others... But then the name callin starts...
You made a mind numbingly stupid post. Therefore that’s what I called. Sorry you couldn’t handle the truth. I also have nothing against you. It’s just that you have something personal against Beckham clearly. So I called you on it.
-
Jealous?
Jealous of needing mental meds? No, not at all. You should be ashamed.
-
Jealous?
Jealous of needing mental meds? No, not at all. You should be ashamed.
Jealous of needing mental meds? No, not at all. You should be ashamed.
Well it is shameful that I have to lower myself to the standard of a couple of neurotic morons Whose entire focus in these threads has been their personal hatred toward a player On the team they supposedly Root for. OBJ is a major loss despite what are you and the other numbnutted number think.
-
Every time I try to have an exchange with him he starts in on me and insinuates everyone but him is stupid... I got nothing personal against the man.. I respect the fact he is a man of the law on the judiciary side... So I at least have the mindset to respect his position... And give his experience the benefit of the doubt in dealing with the lives of others... But then the name callin starts...
You made a mind numbingly stupid post. Therefore that’s what I called. Sorry you couldn’t handle the truth. I also have nothing against you. It’s just that you have something personal against Beckham clearly. So I called you on it.
You made a mind numbingly stupid post. Therefore that’s what I called. Sorry you couldn’t handle the truth. I also have nothing against you. It’s just that you have something personal against Beckham clearly. So I called you on it.
You are a hypocrite... You're nothing more than a over paid Loser...
-
Sorry to hear of the med stuff.... but the rest sounds positive...
As for the jazz... I always thought I got a lil Larry Coryell vibe off your avatar...

Larry was/is great... I'm more of a Rock/blues with elements of jazz mixed in kind of player.... I was sort of influenced by everything and just developed my own style what ever that is.. I never set out to reinvent the instrument like Eddie and other notables... I just wanted to play good guitar... And mainly have fun... I almost got to make the big time.. But alcohol use of a band member thwarted that dream.. But hey.. No regrets... It wasn't meant to be... And I'm plenty ok with that...
Heres a little little live remake I did with a jam track of Hold the Line I found.. Its not perfect because I was dealing with a cut I got on my pinky from sliding lol.. oh well.. Enjoy!
Heres a little little live remake I did with a jam track of Hold the Line I found.. Its not perfect because I was dealing with a cut I got on my pinky from sliding lol.. oh well.. Enjoy!
lol... loved your lil vocal at the very end...
Far from my fav track ever, but was worth watching... especially the flying fingers in the solo.
-
Guys, if you need another jolt of happiness, watch this video. At the end keep your eyes on Joel Bitonio. He waits for the replay and after its confirmed he literally PRANCES off the field while high-stepping. Lol!
I like this view because it shows how well DPJ uses his frame. He used the slightest push off as #23 Phillips was turning for the ball. Excellent timing and placement from Baker and great body control from Peoples-Jones.
Showed me something about the play I had not grasped from the TV shot... Bake's throw was a backshoulder throw.
Still a tad underthrown to my eye, but certainly not as egregious as when I assumed it was intended for the back corner.
Now we can discuss the wisdom of the backshoulder choice when the WR has the better part of a step on his DB... but it does take the Safety out of the play.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
