Skip to content

***Browns Vs Bengals OFFICIAL Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
147 35 3.8k 2
  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by tinythinker
    #26

    Bengals get the lead going into halftime...

    what are the main adjustments you want to see for the second half?

                    Browns                                                                     Bengals

    1687449843_halftimedelete.png.69144de802ed816accf5fa614dc2194c.pngB

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #27

    ^ More points for, and less points against. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I think we lose today. Hope I’m wrong. Myles and the D can only do so much. What is killing us right now is our offense not being consistent

  • Bengals get the lead going into halftime...

    what are the main adjustments you want to see for the second half?

                    Browns                                                                     Bengals

    1687449843_halftimedelete.png.69144de802ed816accf5fa614dc2194c.pngB

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tinythinker said:

    Bengals get the lead going into halftime...

    what are the main adjustments you want to see for the second half?

                    Browns                                                                     Bengals

    1687449843_halftimedelete.png.69144de802ed816accf5fa614dc2194c.pngB

    Get back to a mostly run oriented offense. Like 2 out of 3 plays run it. 

  • BigHittertheLamaB BigHittertheLama wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Hunt is perfectly capable of logging “feature back” rush attempts in the second half. Browns need to commit to the run in the second half. Get the ball out of Baker’s hands and stop putting him in third and long situations. He’s clearly not going to stare down this vaunted Bengals defense and perform at an even mediocre NFL quarterback level. The rookie across the field looks much more seasoned and polished than Baker. 

  • BigHittertheLamaB BigHittertheLama wrote on last edited by BigHittertheLama
    #31

    I really don’t understand why the Browns are so committed to establishing the pass, considering their receiver and te injuries. The Browns are one injury from Case Keenum and Scottish Hammer trying on receiver gloves, and they are chucking it downfield on first down. 

  • Hunt is perfectly capable of logging “feature back” rush attempts in the second half. Browns need to commit to the run in the second half. Get the ball out of Baker’s hands and stop putting him in third and long situations. He’s clearly not going to stare down this vaunted Bengals defense and perform at an even mediocre NFL quarterback level. The rookie across the field looks much more seasoned and polished than Baker. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @bighitterthelama said:

    Hunt is perfectly capable of logging “feature back” rush attempts in the second half. Browns need to commit to the run in the second half. Get the ball out of Baker’s hands and stop putting him in third and long situations. He’s clearly not going to stare down this vaunted Bengals defense and perform at an even mediocre NFL quarterback level. The rookie across the field looks much more seasoned and polished than Baker. 

    Being clearly outplayed by a rookie, while Baker is in his 3rd year.....something stinks in Denmark. We complained about this team not being up to being able to beat the big boys....now it's starting to look like last place teams are no gimmies either. And what's wrong with Shoeless Joe Beckem? 

    By the way, the Steelers are destroying TN in about every way possible. 

  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Burrow is 20-25? Dear God, how is the Browns' D this horrible? 

  • BigHittertheLamaB BigHittertheLama wrote on last edited by BigHittertheLama
    #34

    It seems like every time Cincy completes a pass, you can find Sendejo trailing the receiver or back by about 3-4 steps. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Defense is getting carved up. Painful to watch. I say it every week but our LBs suck

  • Defense is getting carved up. Painful to watch. I say it every week but our LBs suck

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

     I say it every week but our LBs suck

    That’s being kind.

  • Defense is getting carved up. Painful to watch. I say it every week but our LBs suck

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Defense is getting carved up. Painful to watch. I say it every week but our LBs suck

    We knew it before the season started. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Defense is TERRIBLE

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Our schemes are so fucking predictable right now. If they complete one more 5 yard out route I’m gonna lose my mind.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Literally not one pass was air thrown over 8 yards. Woods should be EMBARRASSED at how pathetic his game plan is today.

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Joe Woods. 
     

    first game I’m gonna question him. Defense is laughable. Getting carved to shit by a rookie. Mitchell dropping that ball is just icing on the shit cake

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    With respect to Woods - that rookie QB for Cincy has been shredding a few defenses.

  • BigHittertheLamaB BigHittertheLama wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Baker looked like Helen Keller playing QB the entire first half, now he can’t miss. I can’t figure him out, but I personally think it might be just as much of a scheme problem as a Baker Mayfield problem. The Browns seem to be really slow on making offensive adjustments. It seems like they won’t adjust their offensive game plan towards what the defense is giving them until halftime. 
     

    That isn’t said to excuse a shit first half by Baker, again. I’m more lukecold than lukewarm on him. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    If anything, the defense has been complete ass, not playing complimentary ball in the 2nd half

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #45

    Perfection is unobtainable and I fear that for some posters, they’ll never understand nor accept that fact