Sandejo
-
Ogunjobi and Richardson have their moments. Any O coordinator prepping for us salivates at our back 7. No one will throw for less than 300 yds against us the rest of the season unless it’s a blizzard.
-
Ogunjobi and Richardson have their moments. Any O coordinator prepping for us salivates at our back 7. No one will throw for less than 300 yds against us the rest of the season unless it’s a blizzard.
Ogunjobi and Richardson have their moments. Any O coordinator prepping for us salivates at our back 7. No one will throw for less than 300 yds against us the rest of the season unless it’s a blizzard.
Thats the time is where Chubb and Hunt become invaluable to the team... Clock management looms big...
-
Yeah, Sendejo is having big problems. The last BenGals TD to Bernard, it seemed Sendejo knew what to do, he just couldn't do it.
In his defense ( awful pun), he was brought in to mentor Delpit and give some plays in nickel, sub in. With all the injuries, he's on the field virtually all the time.
Not to divert the thread, why is it our secondary is constantly hurt? It's been a problem for years.
-
-
Not enough love being shown to money Mitch.
Terrance is quietly a decent #2 CB.
-
-
Eric Weddle anyone? Free agent I believe.
-
Eric Weddle anyone? Free agent I believe.
Eric Weddle anyone? Free agent I believe.
Prolly too old...
-
Eric Weddle anyone? Free agent I believe.
Eric Weddle anyone? Free agent I believe.
Marcus Maye
-
Eric Weddle anyone? Free agent I believe.
Marcus Maye
Marcus Maye
Yes, please... https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/marcus-maye-growing-as-leader-amidst-lost-jets-season/
... or Ashtyn Davis!
... and while we have the Jets on the line... I'll take a Crowder and a Gore.
-
Hey, supposedly the Giants are having a fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?
-
Hey, supposedly the Giants are having a fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?
-
Marcus Maye
Yes, please... https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/marcus-maye-growing-as-leader-amidst-lost-jets-season/
... or Ashtyn Davis!
... and while we have the Jets on the line... I'll take a Crowder and a Gore.
Yes, please... https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/marcus-maye-growing-as-leader-amidst-lost-jets-season/
... or Ashtyn Davis!
... and while we have the Jets on the line... I'll take a Crowder and a Gore.
And Avery Williamson...
-
Hey, supposedly the Giants are having a fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?
-
Hey, supposedly the Giants are having a fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?
-
Peppers would be an upgrade over Karl Joseph.
-
Hey, supposedly the Giants are having a fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?
Hey, supposedly the Giants are having a fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?
I wonder if Jax will have a fire sale. Guess who Rook Justin Herbert targeted for a lot of those throws and TDs for the Chargers yesterday. Yep, our old buddy some of you for some reason miss so much, Joe Schobert. They kept getting him to turn his back to the ball seemed like a zillion times yesterday. It was burn city fiasco for old Joe.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login