Skip to content

Sandejo

The Browns Board
90 23 2.7k 1
  • Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

    7th round pick 

  • Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

    If used correctly he could help.  I think he has a skill set - blitzing in the box Safety that is better than what we have now (not saying much). 

  • Peppers would be an upgrade over Karl Joseph.   

  • Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

    I wonder if Jax will have a fire sale. Guess who Rook Justin Herbert targeted for a lot of those throws and TDs for the Chargers yesterday. Yep, our old buddy some of you for some reason miss so much, Joe Schobert. They kept getting him to turn his back to the ball seemed like a zillion times yesterday. It was burn city fiasco for old Joe.

  • Justin is ridiculous. The Chargers got their man for sure. 

  • Justin is ridiculous. The Chargers got their man for sure. 

    @d-bone said:

    Justin is ridiculous. The Chargers got their man for sure. 

    It's early yet...

  • Justin is ridiculous. The Chargers got their man for sure. 

    @d-bone said:

    Justin is ridiculous. The Chargers got their man for sure. 

    @tour2ma said:

    It's early yet...

    Ditto the adulation down Cinci way for Joe.... 

  • Redwine had awful moments, but there is zero chance Harrison/Joseph/Redwine is a worse combination then Sandejo right now. The amount of touchdowns that are DIRECTLY attributed to this dude has to be insane. If you want to keep him as the last man up for leadership? Fine, but my God get his ass off the field.

  • Redwine had awful moments, but there is zero chance Harrison/Joseph/Redwine is a worse combination then Sandejo right now. The amount of touchdowns that are DIRECTLY attributed to this dude has to be insane. If you want to keep him as the last man up for leadership? Fine, but my God get his ass off the field.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Redwine had awful moments, but there is zero chance Harrison/Joseph/Redwine is a worse combination then Sandejo right now. The amount of touchdowns that are DIRECTLY attributed to this dude has to be insane. If you want to keep him as the last man up for leadership? Fine, but my God get his ass off the field.

    Yeah , he's struggling bad out there and not only that... He's getting smoked out of position a lot of the time...

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Redwine had awful moments, but there is zero chance Harrison/Joseph/Redwine is a worse combination then Sandejo right now. The amount of touchdowns that are DIRECTLY attributed to this dude has to be insane. If you want to keep him as the last man up for leadership? Fine, but my God get his ass off the field.

    Yeah , he's struggling bad out there and not only that... He's getting smoked out of position a lot of the time...

    @nickers said:

    Yeah , he's struggling bad out there and not only that... He's getting smoked out of position a lot of the time...

    I was wondering where the little BBQ ad came from on the back of his jersey.?

  • Pendejo.jpg

  • First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.

  • First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.

    Oh, this should be fun...?

  • Well, another thread that I might skip on the coming days... Politic shit incoming. 

  • First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.

    A very valid question. Don't let Mr. Fart annoy you. 

  • @lcdawgfan13 said:

    First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.

    A very valid question. Don't let Mr. Fart annoy you. 

    @icecube said:

    A very valid question. Don't let Mr. Fart annoy you. 

    ice nickers.jpg

  • @icecube said:

    A very valid question. Don't let Mr. Fart annoy you. 

    ice nickers.jpg

    @dutch-oven said:

    ice nickers.jpg

    Transference. What's that story about what goes down in Canal Fulton?  

  • Sendejo is a pure liability who is usually only notable when he comes in with late hit or a barely missed helmet to helmet shot. I see him in the backfield motioning for team mates to do this and do that. Is this guy really the 'quarterback' of our defense? Then I see him try to get into every defensive photo op when he contributed NOTHING to the play. I think he's a complete fraud who wants to look like he's a useful part of the team but it's apparent his playing days are over.  I have a really hard time believing any other player, maybe even practice squad player,  would be as bad as he is.

  • image.thumb.png.f5fb32625e127a525c6a317595de76ac.png

  • @tour2ma said:

    image.thumb.png.f5fb32625e127a525c6a317595de76ac.png

    You’re being serious? He’s second leading in tackles so he should get a pass? 
     

    Most of those were contributing or cleanups, he’s the safety for Christ Sakes. Fact is, in the open field Sandejo gets beat every time. The ballcarrier shakes him, breaks his ankles, or just runs right past him. In coverage, he’s not even close. He’s not two steps back, he’s burnt, and he never makes plays on the ball. 
     

    Outside of Ward, Harrison, Goodson, and to a lesser degree Mitchell, our Back 7 fucking sucks and is probably the worst in the league. Sandejo is carrying the flag. He is hands down the worst NFL safety I’ve seen. I’ve watched the tape so closely it’s personal how bad this mother fucker is. He’s sabotaging what should be a playoff run. 
     

    Delpit injury fucked us. Not sure what the long term deal is with greedy, but this front office needs to make something happen ASAP. We should make the playoffs , and with this back 7 we’re assured a 1st round exit. Do whatever the fuck you need to do, and do it now.