Skip to content

Sandejo

The Browns Board
90 23 2.7k 1
  • image.thumb.png.a69f6f9499f3c80b4b37276542700e20.png

  • @tour2ma said:

    He had a cup of coffee in Philly... spent a career in MN.

    Answer the question...

    Haha too funny.

    funny how one organization just cut him loose midseason last year - I guess it is too outlandish for another organization to do the same thing a year later.  

    why don’t you answer your own question.  You are the expert 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    You are the expert

    Apparently so.... whereas you have just been talking out your ass for a half-dozen posts.

    I usually catch on quicker when that's the case, but I've been under the weather for the past week or so...

    ... not CoVid... just a lil old sinus infection, but throws off the sense of smell just the same.

    @hish747 said:

    Don't know and don't care about his past. I care about what's happening now and that's what matters. 44.7 on PFF confirms what we are seeing on the field. You can choose to ignore what the evidence shows. It's up to you.

    You don't care about the past, but I am the one ignoring things?

    Have fun echoing with SdB... you guys were made for each other.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    You are the expert

    Apparently so.... whereas you have just been talking out your ass for a half-dozen posts.

    I usually catch on quicker when that's the case, but I've been under the weather for the past week or so...

    ... not CoVid... just a lil old sinus infection, but throws off the sense of smell just the same.

    @hish747 said:

    Don't know and don't care about his past. I care about what's happening now and that's what matters. 44.7 on PFF confirms what we are seeing on the field. You can choose to ignore what the evidence shows. It's up to you.

    You don't care about the past, but I am the one ignoring things?

    Have fun echoing with SdB... you guys were made for each other.

    @tour2ma said:

    Apparently so.... whereas you have just been talking out your ass for a half-dozen posts.

    I usually catch on quicker when that's the case, but I've been under the weather for the past week or so...

    ... not CoVid... just a lil old sinus infection, but throws off the sense of smell just the same.

    You don't care about the past, but I am the one ignoring things?

    Have fun echoing with SdB... you guys were made for each other.

    I actually exposed some facts that were on your side.

    maybe the sinus infection is throwing off your sight 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    You are the expert

    Apparently so.... whereas you have just been talking out your ass for a half-dozen posts.

    I usually catch on quicker when that's the case, but I've been under the weather for the past week or so...

    ... not CoVid... just a lil old sinus infection, but throws off the sense of smell just the same.

    @hish747 said:

    Don't know and don't care about his past. I care about what's happening now and that's what matters. 44.7 on PFF confirms what we are seeing on the field. You can choose to ignore what the evidence shows. It's up to you.

    You don't care about the past, but I am the one ignoring things?

    Have fun echoing with SdB... you guys were made for each other.

    @tour2ma said:

    Have fun echoing with SdB... you guys were made for each other.

    Thank you, I have no problem being associated with others who see and judge using reality and logic.

    In case you missed it on the other thread here are some PFF grades.

    Sendejo is graded 44.7 on Pro Football Focus

    Here are the other Browns Safety PFF grades:

    Ronnie Harrison 79.6

    Sheldrick 69.6

    Jovante Moffat 61.8

    Karl Joseph 49

    But you'll probably continue to bury your head in the sand.

  • Sandejo just got ran over...again. Took a terrible angle, again. And was slow to make contact, again. Didn’t wrap up and cost us, again. 
     

    the man is just not a good player anymore. He shouldn’t be in the field, pretty simple. That’s not on him for sucking, it’s in the FO for not having a better solution. 

  • He’s just two steps behind on everything. On that frankly should have been TD he just stands there flat footed and gets smoked on a simple corner route. I truly am lost how this man has a starting job. How much more do you need to see?

  • Sandejo just got ran over...again. Took a terrible angle, again. And was slow to make contact, again. Didn’t wrap up and cost us, again. 
     

    the man is just not a good player anymore. He shouldn’t be in the field, pretty simple. That’s not on him for sucking, it’s in the FO for not having a better solution. 

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Sandejo just got ran over...again. Took a terrible angle, again. And was slow to make contact, again. Didn’t wrap up and cost us, again. 
     

    the man is just not a good player anymore. He shouldn’t be in the field, pretty simple. That’s not on him for sucking, it’s in the FO for not having a better solution. 

    So, riddle me this:  If this is the observation of us stupid fans, why cannot the coaches see this?  And get him out of there. And pick up one of these safeties who cannot be worse.....all on the street and available:

    Earl Thomas

    Clayton Geathers

    Tre Boston

    Tony Jefferson

    Rashad Jones

    Morgan Burnett even

    Eric Reid

    Johnson Bademosi. 

  • He’s just two steps behind on everything. On that frankly should have been TD he just stands there flat footed and gets smoked on a simple corner route. I truly am lost how this man has a starting job. How much more do you need to see?

    @jrb12711 said:

    He’s just two steps behind on everything. On that frankly should have been TD he just stands there flat footed and gets smoked on a simple corner route. I truly am lost how this man has a starting job. How much more do you need to see?

    Yup... too slow to play FS.

    In the zone we played on that wasn't-a-TD play both he and Ward broke on the ball as it was released and while neither got there Ward under and Sendjo inside forced the wide throw and Ruggs failed to drag a toe. Defenders use the sidelines as an extra defender.

    Yet Sendejo plays... out of position. He was a mediocre FS for MN for 5 years before being moved to SS where he started for 4 years.

    Ask yourself why he starts at FS for us once again...

    ... then watch our Goal line stand when we were down 13-6. On the 3rd down run Gustin has the ball carrier around the waist, but it was Sendejo that kept him out of the endzone.

    The answer should then be clear...

    ... overall we have no one better ATM.

    It may be a sad statement, but it appears to be the truth.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    He’s just two steps behind on everything. On that frankly should have been TD he just stands there flat footed and gets smoked on a simple corner route. I truly am lost how this man has a starting job. How much more do you need to see?

    Yup... too slow to play FS.

    In the zone we played on that wasn't-a-TD play both he and Ward broke on the ball as it was released and while neither got there Ward under and Sendjo inside forced the wide throw and Ruggs failed to drag a toe. Defenders use the sidelines as an extra defender.

    Yet Sendejo plays... out of position. He was a mediocre FS for MN for 5 years before being moved to SS where he started for 4 years.

    Ask yourself why he starts at FS for us once again...

    ... then watch our Goal line stand when we were down 13-6. On the 3rd down run Gustin has the ball carrier around the waist, but it was Sendejo that kept him out of the endzone.

    The answer should then be clear...

    ... overall we have no one better ATM.

    It may be a sad statement, but it appears to be the truth.

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup... too slow to play FS.

    In the zone we played on that wasn't-a-TD play both he and Ward broke on the ball as it was released and while neither got there Ward under and Sendjo inside forced the wide throw and Ruggs failed to drag a toe. Defenders use the sidelines as an extra defender.

    Yet Sendejo plays... out of position. He was a mediocre FS for MN for 5 years before being moved to SS where he started for 4 years.

    Ask yourself why he starts at FS for us once again...

    Because we have fuck all else to play there?  

    That is on Berry for not getting any of the guys on the list I posted here of guys who are on the street and available. 

    ... then watch our Goal line stand when we were down 13-6. On the 3rd down run Gustin has the ball carrier around the waist, but it was Sendejo that kept him out of the endzone.

    The answer should then be clear...

    ... overall we have no one better ATM.

    It may be a sad statement, but it appears to be the truth.

    Yea...see what I just fucking said. 

  • Sendejo for me is only serviceable as a downhill tackler, as a SS. But he's way off position or slow to make even those plays. And forget about coverage. Any decent pass coming his way is a catch.

  • Sendejo for me is only serviceable as a downhill tackler, as a SS. But he's way off position or slow to make even those plays. And forget about coverage. Any decent pass coming his way is a catch.

    @nero said:

    Sendejo for me is only serviceable as a downhill tackler, as a SS. But he's way off position or slow to make even those plays. And forget about coverage. Any decent pass coming his way is a catch.

    Serviceable as a tackling dummy, perhaps. 

  • @nero said:

    Sendejo for me is only serviceable as a downhill tackler, as a SS. But he's way off position or slow to make even those plays. And forget about coverage. Any decent pass coming his way is a catch.

    Serviceable as a tackling dummy, perhaps. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Serviceable as a tackling dummy, perhaps. 

    1438302611-brazil.jpg?fill=160:213&resiz
     
    ??
  • Tackling Dummy?

    Why would he want Yipper's job?

  • Sometimes in this forum I have to remember myself that I am talking with men averaging at least 30 years more than me... 

  • Sometimes in this forum I have to remember myself that I am talking with men averaging at least 30 years more than me... 

    @nero said:

    Sometimes in this forum I have to remember myself that I am talking with men averaging at least 30 years more than me... 

    Go over to the polyboard. The mental level over there will make you feel like a wise old man.?

  • Tackling Dummy?

    Why would he want Yipper's job?

    @tour2ma said:

    Tackling Dummy?

    Why would he want Yipper's job?

    Better than your job: Tackling Cunny.

  • Sometimes in this forum I have to remember myself that I am talking with men averaging at least 30 years more than me... 

    @nero said:

    Sometimes in this forum I have to remember myself that I am talking with men averaging at least 30 years more than me... 

    And we're doing our best to maintain that average....

  • This is what we've seen continue in Cleveland:

    https://www.crossingbroad.com/2019/11/the-three-dumbest-plays-of-andrew-sendejos-eagles-career.html

    Senseless penalties and will eventually take out his own players. Too dumb and reckless.

  • FYI, Sendejo's PFF grade is now BELOW 40.

    This is pretty much at the level of a practice squad player.

    He might good for the practice squad if it weren't for his habit of injuring his own teammates.

  • FYI, Sendejo's PFF grade is now BELOW 40.

    This is pretty much at the level of a practice squad player.

    He might good for the practice squad if it weren't for his habit of injuring his own teammates.

    @hish747 said:

    FYI, Sendejo's PFF grade is now BELOW 40.

    This is pretty much at the level of a practice squad player.

    He might good for the practice squad if it weren't for his habit of injuring his own teammates.

    I’m not even surprised anymore. He shows up fashionably late on plays but celebrates other guys plays pretty well so I guess there is that. 

    I think in the grand scheme of things he’s waiting to pull out some miracle game saving INT against the Steelers to get us in the playoffs.