OBJ has torn ACL
-
I speculated yesterday in the tavern after seeing the reverse angle that OBJ tore the ACL in his left knee as it appeared to "pop". It has come out today that he is out for the season and tore his ACL. Hoping for a full speedy recovery for OBJ
I speculated yesterday in the tavern after seeing the reverse angle that OBJ tore the ACL in his left knee as it appeared to "pop". It has come out today that he is out for the season and tore his ACL. Hoping for a full speedy recovery for OBJ
I was hoping it wasn't, didn't initially look that bad. But the detailed doc breakdown certainly left open the possibility.
Oh well. Time for Higgins and Peoples-Jones to step up. You have to wonder with the obvious chemistry Hollywood has with Baker, why was he in Freddie's dog house all last year.
-
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
I hate to pile on someone when they are down and it's not my proudest moment, but I agree 100%.
-
-
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.
-
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.
People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.
We're not going to the SB.. This Defense is still too soft...
-
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
Opposing teams game plan specifically for OBJ- not Higgins, not DPJ. He will be missed.
-
-
-
Might be the case...but now we need a WR with field stretching ability and someone that may need to be accounted for with safety help.
Jojo Natson wouldve been good for that had he not been injured...
-
Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...
People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.
People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.
Right. Who is our deep threat now?
-
What antics?
him taking his shoes off.. crying and whining like a bitch when he doesn't get the ball... C'mon Gip... This asshole has a history of antics..
-
What antics?
him taking his shoes off.. crying and whining like a bitch when he doesn't get the ball... C'mon Gip... This asshole has a history of antics..
-
That is a bunch of minor nothing that is all in your mind because of it being filled with hate.
Yes.. I hate players who think they are bigger than the game...
-
That is a bunch of minor nothing that is all in your mind because of it being filled with hate.
Yes.. I hate players who think they are bigger than the game...
-
Again only your perception of things not reality. You are predisposed to hate someone so you do. Period.
There are many who would agree with me... .. I'm not the only who feels this way about the selfish asshole...
-
Again only your perception of things not reality. You are predisposed to hate someone so you do. Period.
There are many who would agree with me... .. I'm not the only who feels this way about the selfish asshole...
-
Well I certainly would not be the one to claim that you have a monopoly on stupidity.
You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable
-
Geez this breaks my heart. He was finally on a winning team and would've caught a shit load of passes yesterday. Just sucks man.
-
I speculated yesterday in the tavern after seeing the reverse angle that OBJ tore the ACL in his left knee as it appeared to "pop". It has come out today that he is out for the season and tore his ACL. Hoping for a full speedy recovery for OBJ
I speculated yesterday in the tavern after seeing the reverse angle that OBJ tore the ACL in his left knee as it appeared to "pop". It has come out today that he is out for the season and tore his ACL. Hoping for a full speedy recovery for OBJ
I never wish injury on any player, especially a severe one. So, I hope OBJ has a full recovery.
That being said, I think this is at the point where the Browns become much more legit, as their chemistry will improve drastically, as we all saw yesterday. I believe this is a turning point.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login