Skip to content

OBJ has torn ACL

The Browns Board
56 20 1.3k 1
  • I just think Baker plays better when we don't have to appease OBJ's ego...

  • I just think Baker plays better when we don't have to appease OBJ's ego...

    @nickers said:

    I just think Baker plays better when we don't have to appease OBJ's ego...

    Might be the case...but now we need a WR with  field stretching ability and someone that may need to be accounted for with safety help.  

  • @d-bone said:

    I hate to pile on someone when they are down and it's not my proudest moment, but I agree 100%. 

    I'm not trying to shit on the kid... He does that well on his own.. I just personally don't care for him.. Hie's talented yes... His antics however.. At times is draining on teams..

    @nickers said:

    I'm not trying to shit on the kid... He does that well on his own.. I just personally don't care for him.. Hie's talented yes... His antics however.. At times is draining on teams..

    What antics?

  • @nickers said:

    I just think Baker plays better when we don't have to appease OBJ's ego...

    Might be the case...but now we need a WR with  field stretching ability and someone that may need to be accounted for with safety help.  

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Might be the case...but now we need a WR with  field stretching ability and someone that may need to be accounted for with safety help.  

    Jojo Natson wouldve been good for that had he not been injured...

  • @nickers said:

    Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...

    People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.

    @mddawg said:

    People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.

    Right. Who is our deep threat now?

  • @nickers said:

    I'm not trying to shit on the kid... He does that well on his own.. I just personally don't care for him.. Hie's talented yes... His antics however.. At times is draining on teams..

    What antics?

    @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    him taking his shoes off.. crying and whining like a bitch when he doesn't get the ball... C'mon Gip... This asshole has a history of antics..

  • @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    him taking his shoes off.. crying and whining like a bitch when he doesn't get the ball... C'mon Gip... This asshole has a history of antics..

    @nickers said:

    him taking his shoes off.. crying and whining like a bitch when he doesn't get the ball... C'mon Gip... This asshole has a history of antics..

    That is a bunch of minor nothing that is all in your mind because of it being filled with hate. 

  • @nickers said:

    him taking his shoes off.. crying and whining like a bitch when he doesn't get the ball... C'mon Gip... This asshole has a history of antics..

    That is a bunch of minor nothing that is all in your mind because of it being filled with hate. 

    @the-gipper said:

    That is a bunch of minor nothing that is all in your mind because of it being filled with hate. 

    Yes.. I hate players who think they are bigger than the game...

  • @the-gipper said:

    That is a bunch of minor nothing that is all in your mind because of it being filled with hate. 

    Yes.. I hate players who think they are bigger than the game...

    @nickers said:

    Yes.. I hate players who think they are bigger than the game...

    Again only your perception of things not reality. You are predisposed to hate someone so you do. Period. 

  • @nickers said:

    Yes.. I hate players who think they are bigger than the game...

    Again only your perception of things not reality. You are predisposed to hate someone so you do. Period. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Again only your perception of things not reality. You are predisposed to hate someone so you do. Period. 

    There are many who would agree with me... .. I'm not the only who feels this way about the selfish asshole...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again only your perception of things not reality. You are predisposed to hate someone so you do. Period. 

    There are many who would agree with me... .. I'm not the only who feels this way about the selfish asshole...

    @nickers said:

    There are many who would agree with me... .. I'm not the only who feels this way about the selfish asshole...

    Well I certainly would not be the one to claim that you have a monopoly on stupidity. 

  • @nickers said:

    There are many who would agree with me... .. I'm not the only who feels this way about the selfish asshole...

    Well I certainly would not be the one to claim that you have a monopoly on stupidity. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well I certainly would not be the one to claim that you have a monopoly on stupidity. 

    You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable

  • Geez this breaks my heart. He was finally on a winning team and would've caught a shit load of passes yesterday. Just sucks man. 

  • I speculated yesterday in the tavern after seeing the reverse angle that OBJ tore the ACL in his left knee as it appeared to "pop". It has come out today that he is out for the season and tore his ACL. Hoping for a full speedy recovery for OBJ

    @bjh2130 said:

    I speculated yesterday in the tavern after seeing the reverse angle that OBJ tore the ACL in his left knee as it appeared to "pop". It has come out today that he is out for the season and tore his ACL. Hoping for a full speedy recovery for OBJ

    I never wish injury on any player, especially a severe one. So, I hope OBJ has a full recovery. 

    That being said, I think this is at the point where the Browns become much more legit, as their chemistry will improve drastically, as we all saw yesterday. I believe this is a turning point. 

  • Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...

    @nickers said:

    Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...

    he won't be the same....no doubt....he probably won't fully recover until 2022....what teami is going  to want him....bad news is we won't get a damn thing....nothing....no gm will want to get him with all his issues now...health and me me me me.football....we really could have used some picks for some good defensive player....we need them badly...you can say all you want about the offense, but we are going nowhere until we get an elite d....any way i hope he does make a full recovery....hate seeing anyone get injured...

  • @nickers said:

    Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...

    he won't be the same....no doubt....he probably won't fully recover until 2022....what teami is going  to want him....bad news is we won't get a damn thing....nothing....no gm will want to get him with all his issues now...health and me me me me.football....we really could have used some picks for some good defensive player....we need them badly...you can say all you want about the offense, but we are going nowhere until we get an elite d....any way i hope he does make a full recovery....hate seeing anyone get injured...

    @browns52 said:

    he won't be the same....no doubt....he probably won't fully recover until 2022....what teami is going  to want him....bad news is we won't get a damn thing....nothing....no gm will want to get him with all his issues now...health and me me me me.football....we really could have used some picks for some good defensive player....we need them badly...you can say all you want about the offense, but we are going nowhere until we get an elite d....any way i hope he does make a full recovery....hate seeing anyone get injured...

    Let's just accept now that we got the shit end of that trade..

  • Where'd OBJ learn how to tackle?

  • @nickers said:

    I'm not trying to shit on the kid... He does that well on his own.. I just personally don't care for him.. Hie's talented yes... His antics however.. At times is draining on teams..

    What antics?

    @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    Do you honestly not know?

  • @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    Do you honestly not know?

    @icecube said:

    Do you honestly not know?

    He's just being an ass.. Don't mind him.. He missed his morning dose of Metamucil...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well I certainly would not be the one to claim that you have a monopoly on stupidity. 

    You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable

    @nickers said:

    You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable

    Well you combine your stupidity with ignorance I mean put that together with your purposeful hate attitude and you’ve got the triple crown