Skip to content

OBJ has torn ACL

The Browns Board
56 20 1.3k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Now watch this offense roll without him... Don't like seeing guys get hurt... But quit frankly.. If he never plays another down for us.. I won't mind... And besides... After having two major injuries.. He may likely never be the same again...

    he won't be the same....no doubt....he probably won't fully recover until 2022....what teami is going  to want him....bad news is we won't get a damn thing....nothing....no gm will want to get him with all his issues now...health and me me me me.football....we really could have used some picks for some good defensive player....we need them badly...you can say all you want about the offense, but we are going nowhere until we get an elite d....any way i hope he does make a full recovery....hate seeing anyone get injured...

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @browns52 said:

    he won't be the same....no doubt....he probably won't fully recover until 2022....what teami is going  to want him....bad news is we won't get a damn thing....nothing....no gm will want to get him with all his issues now...health and me me me me.football....we really could have used some picks for some good defensive player....we need them badly...you can say all you want about the offense, but we are going nowhere until we get an elite d....any way i hope he does make a full recovery....hate seeing anyone get injured...

    Let's just accept now that we got the shit end of that trade..

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Where'd OBJ learn how to tackle?

  • @nickers said:

    I'm not trying to shit on the kid... He does that well on his own.. I just personally don't care for him.. Hie's talented yes... His antics however.. At times is draining on teams..

    What antics?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    Do you honestly not know?

  • @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    Do you honestly not know?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @icecube said:

    Do you honestly not know?

    He's just being an ass.. Don't mind him.. He missed his morning dose of Metamucil...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well I certainly would not be the one to claim that you have a monopoly on stupidity. 

    You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @nickers said:

    You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable

    Well you combine your stupidity with ignorance I mean put that together with your purposeful hate attitude and you’ve got the triple crown

  • @the-gipper said:

    What antics?

    Do you honestly not know?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @icecube said:

    Do you honestly not know?

    No because all of his teammates says he has been a perfect teammate. His coach and say he has been a perfect teammate. The only people that don’t say it are cuntholeslike you

  • @nickers said:

    You have a monopoly on being Retarded... at least stupidity is correctable

    Well you combine your stupidity with ignorance I mean put that together with your purposeful hate attitude and you’ve got the triple crown

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #33

    @the-gipper said:

    Well you combine your stupidity with ignorance I mean put that together with your purposeful hate attitude and you’ve got the triple crown

    Cry to Yo Mama!.. Bitch!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well you combine your stupidity with ignorance I mean put that together with your purposeful hate attitude and you’ve got the triple crown

    Cry to Yo Mama!.. Bitch!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nickers said:

    Cry to Yo Mama!.. Bitch!

    Why should I cry I’m not the one getting their hide  peeled.?

  • @nickers said:

    Cry to Yo Mama!.. Bitch!

    Why should I cry I’m not the one getting their hide  peeled.?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @the-gipper said:

    Why should I cry I’m not the one getting their hide  peeled.?

    LOL Legends in your own minds...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why should I cry I’m not the one getting their hide  peeled.?

    LOL Legends in your own minds...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @nickers said:

    LOL Legends in your own minds...

    Legend no. But I am just smarter and Wittier than you and truthfully that doesn’t take a lot.

  • @mddawg said:

    People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.

    Right. Who is our deep threat now?

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by 5150k9
    #37

    @the-gipper said:

    Right. Who is our deep threat now?

    Not to argue, but DPJ sure showed a glimmer of  something special as a rookie. That was truly OBJ like. At least I think so.

  • @nickers said:

    LOL Legends in your own minds...

    Legend no. But I am just smarter and Wittier than you and truthfully that doesn’t take a lot.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #38

    @the-gipper said:

    Legend no. But I am just smarter and Wittier than you and truthfully that doesn’t take a lot.

    In your own mind... you're just a glorified snob who wears a robe to hide your catheter...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Legend no. But I am just smarter and Wittier than you and truthfully that doesn’t take a lot.

    In your own mind... you're just a glorified snob who wears a robe to hide your catheter...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @nickers said:

    In your own mind... you're just a glorified snob who wears a robe to hide your catheter...

    If I had one I will have released it all over you in this series of posts. Showing there is more than one way to piss all over you. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Right. Who is our deep threat now?

    Not to argue, but DPJ sure showed a glimmer of  something special as a rookie. That was truly OBJ like. At least I think so.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @5150k9 said:

    Not to argue, but DPJ sure showed a glimmer of  something special as a rookie. That was truly OBJ like. At least I think so.

    Peeps? Not what I am hearing. Some say he seems slow. Perhaps that is off base?

  • @mddawg said:

    People tend to forget why OBJ was brought here, in 2018 Baker didn't have a deep threat which was particularly evident in the final Baltimore game where they sat on all the short routes. Kitchens was a dolt but Stefanski has utilized him well. We're going to miss him in tight games and the playoffs if we make it.

    We're not going to the SB.. This Defense is still too soft...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nickers said:

    We're not going to the SB.. This Defense is still too soft...

    That it is... but that means we are in shootouts and OBJ was key ammo...

    As for distraction... in my mind that was his NYG days. That's when he was doing his best (worst?) impressions of TO onfield.

    Since his arrival in CLE not so much... lots of effort by lots of reporters to stir the pot... but not a lot to show for their efforts.

  • @icecube said:

    Do you honestly not know?

    No because all of his teammates says he has been a perfect teammate. His coach and say he has been a perfect teammate. The only people that don’t say it are cuntholeslike you

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @the-gipper said:

    No because all of his teammates says he has been a perfect teammate. His coach and say he has been a perfect teammate. The only people that don’t say it are cuntholeslike you

    Hmmm, so you've been obtuse your whole life? I am sorry. 

  • @nickers said:

    In your own mind... you're just a glorified snob who wears a robe to hide your catheter...

    If I had one I will have released it all over you in this series of posts. Showing there is more than one way to piss all over you. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-gipper said:

    If I had one I will have released it all over you in this series of posts. Showing there is more than one way to piss all over you. 

    WOW.. And to think you kiss your wife with that mouth.. Shame on you!

  • @the-gipper said:

    If I had one I will have released it all over you in this series of posts. Showing there is more than one way to piss all over you. 

    WOW.. And to think you kiss your wife with that mouth.. Shame on you!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @nickers said:

    WOW.. And to think you kiss your wife with that mouth.. Shame on you!

    Maybe I have to change my mind maybe you do have a monopoly on stupid. Oh wait no you don’t    ice cube is on here as well. He’s projecting his own obtuseness on to others. The fact is OBJ’s teammates and coaches all thought he was a perfect Lee great teammate. But the two of you know better than they do of course. 

  • @nickers said:

    WOW.. And to think you kiss your wife with that mouth.. Shame on you!

    Maybe I have to change my mind maybe you do have a monopoly on stupid. Oh wait no you don’t    ice cube is on here as well. He’s projecting his own obtuseness on to others. The fact is OBJ’s teammates and coaches all thought he was a perfect Lee great teammate. But the two of you know better than they do of course. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe I have to change my mind maybe you do have a monopoly on stupid. Oh wait no you don’t    ice cube is on here as well. He’s projecting his own obtuseness on to others. The fact is OBJ’s teammates and coaches all thought he was a perfect Lee great teammate. But the two of you know better than they do of course. 

    No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.. What people say in public.. Does NOT always reflect how they really feel... Most people in the work place tow the company line...

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by MDDawg
    #46