Healthy Hunt averages 5 a carry behind this line. Chubb too.
-
Set on offense. Draft safeties and inside LB's Out.
-
-
I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?
-
I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?
I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?
Higgins 40 time 4.54
Landry 40 time 4.51
Peoples-Jones 40 time 4.48
Njoku 40 time 4.64
out if that group I guess it’s Peoples-Jones with the 4.48 and being 6’2” but nobody is cutting the top off...
Calloway done smoking the reefer yet? Maybe The Jets will trade us Perriman for a bag of footballs
-
Back to blue collar football no RuPaul #13.
-
I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?
I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?
They are going to have to get creative and scheme some down the field passes, because I don't quite know who would really worry teams as a deep threat now.
-
Receivers are a dime a dozen. Stud safeties are rare. Willis and Bowman were perfect ILB's. Run that route.
-
First it was OL are a dime a dozen when we had a terrible OL next to JT, now it's receivers who are a dime a dozen?
All this time I've been told WR are PLAYMAKRZ.. now because ours got injured, the position is meaningless?
-
I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?
Higgins 40 time 4.54
Landry 40 time 4.51
Peoples-Jones 40 time 4.48
Njoku 40 time 4.64
out if that group I guess it’s Peoples-Jones with the 4.48 and being 6’2” but nobody is cutting the top off...
Calloway done smoking the reefer yet? Maybe The Jets will trade us Perriman for a bag of footballs
-
First it was OL are a dime a dozen when we had a terrible OL next to JT, now it's receivers who are a dime a dozen?
All this time I've been told WR are PLAYMAKRZ.. now because ours got injured, the position is meaningless?
First it was OL are a dime a dozen when we had a terrible OL next to JT, now it's receivers who are a dime a dozen?
This Enquiring Mind wanted to know....

-
This. If OBJ leaves then we have a chance of keeping Higgins and trading for Perriman away from the shinking ship the Jets are at the moment, because there will be more ball to throw around (is my wording correct?).
Edited 9 hours ago by Nero
For once I honestly have no fucking clue.
Do gumby decoder rings come in Spainish?
Thank God I did not see the post before its clarifying edit...

-
This. If OBJ leaves then we have a chance of keeping Higgins and trading for Perriman away from the shinking ship the Jets are at the moment, because there will be more ball to throw around (is my wording correct?).
Edited 9 hours ago by Nero
For once I honestly have no fucking clue.
Do gumby decoder rings come in Spainish?
Thank God I did not see the post before its clarifying edit...

-
This. If OBJ leaves then we have a chance of keeping Higgins and trading for Perriman away from the shinking ship the Jets are at the moment, because there will be more ball to throw around (is my wording correct?).
Edited 9 hours ago by Nero
For once I honestly have no fucking clue.
Do gumby decoder rings come in Spainish?
Thank God I did not see the post before its clarifying edit...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
.... Come on Kareem Hunt, show up big this week with 135 yards & 2 TD's... we owe these bitch'tits LVR, from the hole in Oakland game in 2018/19..