Rounding The Turn
-
How long before Admiral Brett Giroir is persona non grata
-
-
Breaking news. . .
"The CDC says what Trump tells them to say".
I put that in quotes because those were the exact words of one of my customers at the Cleveland Clinic. I was speechless.
He said that after I had mentioned a CDC statistic stating that only 8% of the deaths were due to COVID alone.
An ignorant Biden voter obviously, but aren't they all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login